64BitForLife Visits FunSpot in Weirs Beach, NH (WORLDS LARGEST ARCADE!)
So this past weekend I was in the New Hampsire area, My dad surprised me by taking me to The Worlds largest Arcade. Here is our adventure! Enjoy
Arcade Tour #2: Funspot Weirs Beach, NH 7/4/2019 - Cabinets Walkaround and Billy Mitchell Cameo
This is a video of the historic Funspot Arcade in New Hampshire - one of the largest collections of pre-1990 arcade cabinets in the country. Take a look as I walk around the majority of the classic game room. Also a quick view of Billy Mitchell as he was working on a perfect game of Pac-Man, 20 years after achieving the feat in the same location. I would rank this in my Top 3 arcades I've been to over the years.
FunSpot Arcade - Laconia, New Hampshire
Quick walk-through of the FunSpot classic arcade museum. Shot on my iPhone so please forgive the crap quality.
Witchfinder's Gaming Vault On Tour: Arcades of New Hampshire (Funspot and more!)
Whilst on holiday in the USA in June, I visited a number of locations in New Hampshire where you can play classic arcade and pinball games. This video features tours of the following:
Funspot, Weir's Beach
Canobie Lake Park, Salem
Half Moon Arcades, Weir's Beach
Fun World, Nashua
More Funspot fun
I'm back at Funspot in Weirs Beach, NH for some all around arcade fun.
I'm Daniel Edwin Adams. I am a New Hampshire based actor. I make arcade and claw machine videos. During the day I teach Technology Integration. For years I was a Paramedic and I still volunteer for a service here in New Hampshire.
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Come back for more videos on video games, arcades, theater, news, education and anything else that strikes my fancy.
Meanwhile, thanks for stopping by! I hope to hear from you soon.
Flyer Addict Distraction - Funspot, Weirs Beach, NH
Flyer Addicts invade the world's largest arcade with hundreds of classics. Plus, watch Chris suck at Dragon's Lair.
Trip to Funspot Arcade and the Final Stage Game Store in NH
I give you a short tour of my recent trip to Funspot The Worlds Largest Arcade in Laconia NH. I also show off a neat retro/used game shop I found thanks to the internet and a few games I picked up while I was there.
I Went to a Random Location in New Hampshire
The first episode of an ambitious quest to visit a random set of coordinates in all 50 states.
202 Game up at Funspot in New Hampshire
Nothing too special, but it was the first time I went ten pin bowling in over 3 months, so at least it was something good. I got robbed on a couple of shots though, but it was still a good game. The lanes there look really beaten up though unfortunately.
Funspot Laconia NH
funspot laconia nh
Todd Rogers on WMUR 2002 Weirs Beach NH
Todd Rogers this time is playing GYRUSS at the 4th annual video game and pinball tournament at Fun Spot in Weirs Beach New Hampshire.
The Road to Funspot
Time lapse video of me and my friend Jarrod's road trip to Funspot in Laconia NH from Pawtucket RI
Here are a few still photos I've taken at Funspot....
Funspot Family Entertainment Center (or simply Funspot) is a video arcade and self-declared classic gaming museum founded in 1952 by Bob Lawton, and located in the village of Weirs Beach in Laconia, New Hampshire, USA. It includes over 500 games, an indoor golf center, a 20-lane ten-pin and candlepin bowling center, cash bingo, mini-golf, a restaurant, and a tavern. Funspot was officially named the Largest Arcade in the World by Guinness World Records at the 10th Annual International Classic Video Game and Pinball Tournament, held from May 29 through June 1, 2008 --- Wikipedia.com
Fun Spot NH 2019
Our trip to to Fun Spot the largest arcade in the world
weirs beach waterslide
vacation 2008 August
Keeping tradition alive in New Hampshire
Keeping tradition alive in New Hampshire
Subscribe to WCVB on YouTube now for more:
Get more Boston news:
Why I Love Riding In New Hampshire - Laconia Bike Week 2018
This year I headed North for Laconia Motorcycle Week 2018 for the first weekend rather than the last weekend. Here is some of the views I took in on one of the routes around the Lakes Region and a perfect example of why I love riding in New Hampshire.
Intro Tunes by Kai Blackwood & the Tokyo Death Squad
Road Trip: The Mall of New Hampshire
Come along on a trip with my wife, Dorinda, Emma and I to the Mall. Bonus, you get to see up my nose as I fail to keep my eyes in frame...
7 Facts about New Hampshire
In this video you can find seven little known facts about New Hampshire. Keep watching and subscribe, as more states will follow!
You can now support this channel via Patreon, by accessing the link bellow. Thank you!
Learn, Share, Subscribe
US States & Territories
206 Countries in One Series
More information about the video content bellow:
1. New Hampshire claims to be the first of the 13 original colonies to declare its independence from Great Britain. The state did so six full months before the Declaration of Independence was signed. As a nod to their revolutionary leadership, New Hampshire’s delegates were given the honor of being the first to vote for the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776. Twelve years later, New Hampshire was the ninth state to ratify the U.S. Constitution, thereby securing the two-thirds vote needed to make the document the law of the land.
2. The first American to go to space was Alan Shepard, from East Derry, New Hampshire. He made his journey on May 5, 1961, in the Freedom 7 spacecraft. The spacecraft reached an altitude of 116 miles, and Shepard’s journey lasted a mere 15 minutes. Shepard ventured into space again 10 years later to become the fifth man to set foot on the moon.
3. The state motto, “Live Free or Die,” originated with lifelong New Hampshire resident General John Stark. He was famous for fighting in both the French-Indian War and Revolutionary War, and in 1777, he led his men to victory in the crucial Battle of Bennington as the brigadier general of the New Hampshire militia. He penned a letter to his fellow battle veterans in 1809 that closed with the statement: “Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.” In 1845, New Hampshire adopted the first half of the sentiment as its official state motto. It’s considered one of the most memorable of the 50 states, and can be seen at the top of New Hampshire license plates today.
4. In 2008, Funspot in Laconia, New Hampshire, was named the largest arcade in the world by Guinness World Records. It’s home to over 600 games, half of which are classic arcade games.
5. In 1934, gusts reaching 231 miles per hour were recorded atop New Hampshire’s Mount Washington (winds in a Category 5 hurricane must measure at least 156 miles per hour). The mountain held the world record for fastest winds ever recorded on earth until 253 mile per hour speeds were measured on Australia’s Barrow Island in the 1990s. Mt. Washington officials still insist the combination of wicked wind, cold, snow, and freezing fog make the spot home to some of the world’s worst weather.
6. America’s first documented serial killer, H.H. Holmes, was born in Gilmanton, New Hampshire, in 1861. He graduated from the University of Michigan with a degree in medicine, and was able to finance his education by stealing corpses and presenting them to insurance companies to substantiate false claims. After moving to Chicago, he transformed an old pharmacy into a murder castle that he passed off as a hotel to unsuspecting victims. His body count had reached well into the triple digits by the time he was executed in 1896. Today, visitors to Gilmanton, New Hampshire, can still visit the unassuming house where he was born.
7. A student named Theodor Geisel graduated from New Hampshire’s historic Ivy League university, Dartmouth, in 1925. After he was caught drinking booze on campus, the college banned him from writing for the school’s humor magazine The Dartmouth Jack-O-Lantern. In order to continue writing for them, he adopted the now iconic pen name “Seuss.” He later added the “Dr.” because his father had allegedly always wanted him to become a professor.
Let's Chill - Always Dreaming
Pushed to Insanity
Funspot Birthday! Part 1
This is part 1 of a three part video showing off my birthday celebration at Funspot in Laconia, NH. Joining me were murray123184 and nba1523.
Please rate and comment!
Lakes Region of New Hampshire - Fun for Everyone