Hunting Island State Park- Beaufort, SC. 2019
A little bit of the campground, beach and boneyard.
Hunting Island State Park, South Carolina
Hunting Island is a 5,000-acre (20 km2) secluded semitropical barrier island located 15 miles (24 km) east of Beaufort, South Carolina, USA. Since 1935, it has been classified as a state park. It is the most-visited state park facility in South Carolina and is a part of the ACE Basin estuarine reserve area. Renowned for its natural beauty, the island remains one of the few remaining undeveloped Sea Islands in the Low country. The park is known for its 19th century lighthouse which bears its name. The park's unique beach has been featured in several travel publications and was listed in 2013 as a Top 25 beach in the United States by TripAdvisor.
Today we take a hike through a low country marsh. We check out the bone yard. and we spend a little time on the fishing pier/nature center.
Hunting Island, A Tropical Forest on the South Carolina Coast
Hunting Island is a 5,000-acre secluded semitropical barrier island located 15 miles east of Beaufort, South Carolina, United States in between Harbor Island and Fripp Island. Since 1935, it has been classified as a state park.
Camping at the Beach at Hunting Island State Park in South Carolina
Read our SC State Park review at -
Nick, Silke and Lily spent a few days at the Hunting Island State Park near Beaufort, South Carolina. We used our Coleman tent for this camping trip and had a lot of fun at the beach.
Check out our video on 'How to set up a Tent' here -
Thank you for watching, we hope you enjoyed this little video.
Leave us a comment if you Like :)
Tour of Hunting Island State Park, SC
QUICK Tour of the Beautiful beaches of Hunting Island State Park, SC.
Marsh Boardwalk at Hunting Island State Park in South Carolina
A portion of the a walk along the Marsh Boardwalk path back to the parking at Hunting Island State Park in South Carolina
Country Inn & Suites Beaufort - Beaufort Hotels, South Carolina
Country Inn & Suites Beaufort 3 Stars Hotel in Beaufort, South Carolina Within US Travel Directory One of our bestsellers in Beaufort! Located off Highway 21, this Beaufort, South Carolina hotel features an indoor pool and offers rooms with free WiFi and a cable TV.
The Lowcountry Winery is just 5 km away.
A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee machine are provided in all rooms at the Country Inn & Suites Beaufort.
Each room is warmly decorated and includes a seating area and work desk.
Breakfast includes a variety of meats, eggs, and fruit as well as danishes, cereals, and hot waffles.
Beverages include juices, tea, and coffee.
A fitness room is on site at this hotel.
Guests can borrow a book from the on-site lending library, or use the business centre located in the lobby.
The Beaufort Marine Corps Air Station and the Sanctuary Golf Club at Cat Island are both around 15 minutes' drive from this hotel.
Hunting Island State Park and Beach is 32 km away.
Country Inn & Suites Beaufort - Beaufort Hotels, South Carolina
Location in : 2450 Boundary Street, SC 29906, Beaufort, South Carolina
Booking now :
Hotels list and More information visit U.S. Travel Directory
USA Hotels List YouTube Channel :
#Beaufort_Hotels #South_Carolina #USTravelDirectory
Hunting Island State Park - South Carolina
campground and beach
Hunting Island Camp Ground
Just a quick ride through of Hunting Island campground in South Carolina
Itinerary: Beaufort, South Carolina
#South Carolina #Beaufort #Travel
Jenna Long has lived in Beaufort her entire life. She shows-off the low-country’s coastal charm by first taking us to beautiful Hunting Island State Park, enjoying a Gullah cultural tour and ending her day out on the water for a sunset charter.
Want to see more? Follow us on social media.
Subscribe to Ink for more travel inspiration every month.
Beaufort SC real estate waterfront - 10 Reasons to Retire/Move to Beaufort, SC 2019
Beaufort sc real estate waterfront
Best places to move/retire in South Carolina - 10 Reasons to retire/move to Beaufort, SC 2019
Why move to Beaufort, SC? Well, do you live among the hustle and bustle of a large city and are sick of the rat race? Then Beaufort, the gem of the lowcountry, just might be the place for you! Hi I'm Sue LeFavi with Ballenger Realty. Beaufort is a quiet, coastal town that has it all; beauty, scenery and charm.
10 reasons why Beaufort: 1) Water, water and did I say water! Beaufort is surrounded by Sea Islands, it offers many charming waterfront communities with gorgeous homes reflecting the lowcountry style architecture. You've got Habersham, Islands of Beaufort, Pickney Reatreat, Cat Island and Coosaw Point, just to name a few!
2) Beautiful beaches! Enjoy the 5 mile stretch of white, pristine beaches at Hunting Island State Park, it's surrounded by 1000s of acres of marshes, lagoons and forest. And if you love to camp, it's got the states most desirable campsites with all your amenities. Also, it has the only light house in SC that is accessible by the public! You can enjoy breath-taking panoramic views of the Atlantic coast!
3) Festivals throughout the year! We've got the Water festival, shrimp festival, A taste of Beaufort, the Gullah festival the soft shell crab festival, heritage days festival and the festival of trees just to name a few!
4) The awesome weather (except maybe July and August)! 6 months of the year we enjoy perfect temperatures averaging in the 70s and in the winter, the coldest it usually gets is in the 40s first thing in the morning.
5) Vibrant downtown! You are not going to find a super Walmart or a Red Lobster here, it's the shop local mentality with charming boutiques and local favorites for dinner offering the fresh shrimp or crab catch just brought in that day!
Enjoy entertainment and demonstrations on First Friday every month while stroll along the shops.
6) Great fishing! Field and Stream magazine named Beaufort one of the top 20 fishing towns in 2008. Whether you prefer deep sea fishing, Inshore fishing or just throwing a line of the dock, we have 100s of fish species including tuna, snapper, flounder, trout, sharks and red fish. Or, as many local do, you can enjoy crabbing just off the dock!
7) History! 304 acres of the town has been designated a National Historic Landmark. Going back 500 years ago, with the discovery of the area by the Spanish, Beaufort was the site of the 2nd landing on the north american continent by Europeans, the first being one year earlier with Ponce Da Leon in St. Augustine, FL.
8) Friendly people! Yes, the southern charm is no joke, it a real thing and it's evident the minute you arrive. People are friendly and gracious here. Don't be surprised if you're strolling in your neighborhood and a neighbor rocking on his/her front porch invites you in for wine:30 or tea time!
9) Downtown waterfront, come by boat or car. Beaufort has a beautiful, quaint, exciting and safe downtown, completely walk-able with convenient parking. Spend the day walking the historic district along the waterfront and pursuing the shops. And did I mention the great restaurants downtown?
10) Arts culture. Beaufort is full of artists and galleries exhibiting all forms of studio art. In addition, the center for fine arts at USCB puts on a packed schedule of plays, musicals, chamber music, movies, symposiums and even hosts the Beaufort Interntaional Film Festival.
And if these alone aren't compelling reasons to move here, Southern Living Magazine recognized Beaufort as one of the prettiest towns of 2018!
I hope this helps you decide if Beaufort is for you!
Hunting Island Beach
Take a moment and enjoy the sounds of the waves crashing the shore at Hunting Island's North Beach. Visit us at
Hunting Island, SC
Hunting Island, SC is amazing place. Run way from the commercial beaches, the noise, and the hassle, go to Hunting Island.
Experience Beaufort, Port Royal & the Sea Islands of South Carolina
Welcome to our Destination - a place known for its sweeping waterway views surrounded by live oak trees covered in Spanish moss, shrimp boats resting comfortably on their docks, unforgettable sunsets, beautiful antebellum homes and more than 300 years of unique history. It all comes together in this incredible two-minute video, showcasing why this destination is truly amazing and a must-see for yourself. The video doesn't even begin to capture all there is to see and do in this vacation hot-spot - for information including lodging, dining, shopping, tours, attractions, Marine Corps graduations and more, visit BeaufortSC.org
Boneyard Beach Hunting Island Hiking Trail
A Mosquito Beach Press Adventure — discovering the weird and the beautiful Of South Carolina.You come to a bridge called the Marsh Boardwalk that takes you across the estuary and gets you to the boneyard on the beach.
Read more about this hiking adventure here:
Best Attractions and Places to See in Beaufort, South Carolina SC
Beaufort Travel Guide. MUST WATCH. Top 10 things you have to do in Beaufort. We have sorted Tourist Attractions in Beaufort for You. Discover Beaufort as per the Traveler Resources given by our Travel Specialists. You will not miss any fun thing to do in Beaufort.
This Video has covered top 10 Best Things to do in Beaufort.
Don't forget to Subscribe our channel to view more travel videos. Click on Bell ICON to get the notification of newly uploaded videos.
List of Best Things to do in Beaufort, South Carolina (SC)
Hunting Island State Park
Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park
Hunting Island Lighthouse
Port Royal Sound Foundation Maritime Center
Spanish Moss Trail
St. Helena's Anglican Church
Beaufort National Cemetery
Pat Conroy Literary Center
List 8 Tourist Attractions in Beaufort, South Carolina | Travel to United States
Here, 8 Top Tourist Attractions in Beaufort, US State..
There's Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park, Hunting Island State Park, Hunting Island Lighthouse, St. Helena's Anglican Church, Beaufort National Cemetery, Spanish Moss Trail, Port Royal Sound Foundation Maritime Center, Santa Elena History Center and more...
GET MORE INFORMATION - Subscribe ➜
SHARE this Video: ➜
CHECK Another Playlist
Tourist Attraction in USA ➜
Place to Visit in America ➜
Touris Attraction in Europe -➜
Top Cities in the World ➜
Tourist Attraction in Asia ➜
Thank you for watching this video about Best Tourist Attractions in Beaufort, South Carolina, USA
Girls Weekend in Beaufort, SC
Peachfully Chic takes a girls trip to Beaufort, SC with Eating With Erica and Kale Me Kelly to explore dining destinations & fun activities over a weekend roadtrip. Don't forget to Subscribe!!!!
For the blog post recap, check out:
Cypress & 5th:
Top 10. Best Tourist Attractions in Beaufort - South Carolina
Top 10. Best Tourist Attractions in Beaufort - South Carolina: Hunting Island State Park, Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park, Hunting Island Lighthouse, Bay Street, St. Helena's Anglican Church, The Point, Beaufort History Museum, Port Royal Sound Foundation Maritime Center, John Mark Verdier House, Richard V. Woods Memorial Bridge