Stefan cel Mare Park. Chisinau. Moldova. 2015-09-11
Stefan cel Mare Park in Chisinau Moldova November 2014
Stefan cel Mare Central Park, Chisinau, Moldova.
Ștefan cel Mare Central Park is the oldest park designed and laid out in a classic way. It is considered to be the main park in Central Chisinau and spans about 7 hectares. It has the nickname The park of lovers due to the fact that this is a meeting spot for couples. The park has 50 species of trees and some of them are quite old between 130 and 180 years old.
The park was laid out in 1818 by Russian military engineers during the reign of Alexander I.
The park currently has four fountains, the main is located in the center where all the paths and alleys meet. Here you can admire the Avenue of the Classics of Moldovan literature. In the last decades of Soviet power, the Alley of Friendship was created where prominent guests of Chisinau planted trees.
Sculpture of Stefan cel Mare si Sfant. Chisinau. Moldova.
3D Visualization. 360 Rotation.
10.12.2013 Stefan Cel Mare, Chisinau, Moldova
10.12.2013 Stefan Cel Mare, Chisinau, Moldova
Stefan cel Mare Monument. Chisinau. Moldova. 2015-09-11
Pădurile și rezervațiile naturale ale Moldovei
Activitate în parteneriat cu Colegiul de Ecologie din Chișinău desfășurată în data de 12 aprilie la Biblioteca Ștefan cel Mare și Sfânt cu genericul: Pădurile Moldovei - mândria și durerea noastră.
Segway Chisinau parcul Stefan cel Mare
Chirie Segway in Chisinau parcul Stefan cel Mare
Market on Stefan Cel Mare, Chisinau
This is a movie of the market on Stefan Cel Mare. There are a lot of people here everyday.
Der Stefan cel Mare Park (read desc)
Ok first of all sorry if our German is bad; second of all, we had this school project where we had to film about some cool place so here's the Stefan cel Mare Park from Chisinau!
Iata asa sa circulat pe 14 februarie 2012 in Chisinau, Stefan cel mare-Puskin
Chisinau Stefan Cel Mare
Galaxy Note 5 Camera test
stefan cel mare / bucuresti / chisinau
Stefan Cel Mare, Chisinau
This is a movie of the downtown in Chisinau. There are Mcdonald's, Benneton, Adidas... on this street.
Eastern Europe's Moldova and its 7 Facts
Learn, Share, Subscribe
Watch the entire series here:
In this brief video you can find seven little known facts about Moldova.
More information about the video content bellow:
1. Moldova's production of wine is the highest in the world per capita. Despite beeing a small country there are vineyards almost all over the place. Moldova is placed the 12th among the top world wine exporters.
2. The greatest ruler of Moldova, Stefan cel Mare, (1457-1504) won 46 out of 48 battles fought. He was also the cousin of Vlad the Impaler (yes, the famous Dracula), although they weren’t always on the best of terms.
3. Moldova has a break away territory. Transnistria, which sits just on the other side of the Nistru River in what is officially Moldova, declared its independence in 1990. It is not officially recognized by any country in the United Nations (UN) and since the end of the War of Transnistria in 1992, has held a de facto independent status. Transnistria has its own currency, president, government, border patrol, etc. (Unofficially) Transnistria is backed and maintained by Russia, which maintains an army of 2500 soldiers and a large ammunitions depo.
4. Moldovan language is Romanian. In 1939 the language’s alphabet was converted to Cyrillic, a move by the Soviets to distinguish (and divide) the Moldovan ethnic group from Romanians. Shortly after Communism fell in 1989, the Moldovan government passed a law switching the alphabet back to Latin script. Moldovans themselves though are still roughly split as to whether they speak “Moldovan” or Romanian.
5. The land that makes up current Moldova has seen a number of conquerors, rulers, and kingdoms vie for its strategic position (mostly) in between the Dniester and Prut Rivers. Aside from being a part of the Romanian nation state (Romanian United Principalities), modern-day Moldova was also once a vassal state to the Ottoman Empire and part of the Russian Empire.
6. Chisinau (New Spring in old Romanian) is one of Europe’s greenest capitals, with many parks, squares and plazas. For the first time Chisinau was mentioned in historical documents on 17 July 1436. It got status of a city in 1818 soon after becoming a part of Russian Empire. Chisinau became a capital city in 1940 when there was established Moldavian Soviet Socialistic Republic. After USSR dissolution Chisinau was declared to be the capital city of Moldova and it is the capital city till nowadays.
7. It is traditional to see large floor rugs hanging on the walls as decoration. This is a custom spread out through Eastern Europe. Aside from serving as a decoration, the wall hanging would also protect from the cold in the winter, which used to be a lot colder before global warming started to show its effects.
Lasers – Amsterdam (Ruddyp Remix)
Chisinau, Republic of Moldova | Κισινάου, Μολδαβία
Chișinău, Capital of Moldova
Chișinău is the capital of Eastern Europe's Republic of Moldova. Amid blocks of Soviet-style architecture are landmarks including the neoclassical Nativity Cathedral. The dome-topped church anchors Chișinău's Cathedral Park, a plaza with a Triumphal arch celebrating Russia's 19th-century victory over the Ottoman Empire. Ștefan cel Mare Central Park is named for a Moldovan prince who resisted Ottoman rule.
explore the world with us!
Special Thanks to Aeroflot for parts of the footage
Dendrarium Chisinau - Republic of Moldova.
Dendrarium Chisinau Moldavia
botanical garden dendrarium kishinev moldova
Parcul Dendrariu Chişinău Repubblica Moldova
Parcul Dendrariu din mun. Chişinău a fost creat printr-o hotărîre specială a Sovetului de Miniştri în anul 1973 pe fostul teritoriu al Grădinii Botanice al AŞ a Moldovei, care la rîndul său a fost creată în anul 1950 pe baza sectorului botanic al filialei moldoveneşti al AŞ a URSS, iar în anul 1951 conform planului general de reconstrucţie şi dezvoltare a Chişinăului elaborat de academicianul A.V. Şciusev, i-a fost atribuit un lot de pămînt cu suprafaţa de 83 ha în partea de vest a or. Chişinău (sectorul Buiucani) în valea rîuleţului Durleşti.
În această perioadă pentru prima dată sub conducerea primului director al Grădinei Botanice dna academician T.S. Gheideman s-au efectuat cercetări ştiinţifice ale florei Moldave, s-a creat primul ierbar republican, s-au început lucrări de plantare a primilor arbori, arbuşti şi plante floricole în conformitate cu planul Grădinii, elaborat de arhitectorul Grădinii Botanice al AŞ a URSS dl. L.E. Rozenberg.
La finele anului 1972 Grădinii Botanice i s-a atribuit un nou teritoriu. Colecţia de plante la acel moment alcătuia circa 500 diverse specii, deaceea conform Hotărîrii speciale a Guvernului Nr. 82 de la 19 martie 1973 pe fostul teritoriu al Grădinii Botanice (după cum s-a menţionat mai sus) a fost creat Parcul Dendrariu căruia i s-au atribuit următoarele principale sarcini: păstrarea, îngrigirea şi amenajarea colecţiilor de plante; studierea, evidenţierea, înmulţirea şi aplicarea noilor specii şi soiuri decorative de arbori, arbuşti şi plante floricole pentru crearea spaţiilor verzi ş.a.
În perioada sa de dezvoltare a mai mult de 50 de ani Dendrariu a devenit unul din cele mai principale centre din Moldova de introducere a plantelor lemnoase şi floricole din flora mondială, datorită căreia în anul 1997 a fost primit în Asociaţia Internaţională a Grădinilor Botanice de Conservare a mediului cu sediul la Richmond, Virginia, SUA.
Actualmente, genofondul parcului Dendrariu, care prin diversitatea şi bogăţia colecţiilor sale nu cedează renumitelor parcuri aşa ca Alexandria şi Sofievca, constituie de rînd cu cele al Grădinii Botanice a AŞ o valoare inestimabilă a Republicii Moldova. Acest genofond este reprezentat prin 1820 de taxoni, dintre care arbori şi arbuşti - 1300 taxoni, plante floricole, inclusiv trandafiri, - 520 taxoni.
Datorită faptului, că primii arbori şi arbuşti au fost plantaţi la începutul anilor cincizeci ai secolului trecut, Dendrariu posedă de un important fond semincier de plante rare şi înalt decorative, care reprezintă în cea mai mare parte flora Americii de Nord, Europei şi Asiei. Aceasta ne permite să facem schimb de seminţe cu mai mult de 30 de ţări ale lumii, astfel complectînd colecţiile cu plante noi.
Русский Кишинев и Русские в Молдавии видео.
2 bedrooms apartment on Stefan cel Mare boulevard in Chisinau, Moldova
This 2 bedrooms apartment on Stefan cel Mare boulevard (in Chisinau, Moldova) is offered for daily or long term rent.
For details and photos see link below:
To see a list of other apartment for rent in Chisinau follow the link below:
Top10 Recommended Hotels in Chişinău (Kishinev), Moldova
#share2steem Subscribe to the channel
Top10 Recommended Hotels in Chişinău (Kishinev), Moldova: 1. Berd's Design Hotel *****
2. Thomas Albert ****
3. Radisson Blu Leogrand Hotel *****
4. City Park Hotel ****
5. Bristol Central Park Hotel ****
6. Nobil Luxury Boutique Hotel *****
7. President Hotel *****
8. Dendrarium Park ApartHotel ****
9. Weekend Boutique Hotel ****
10. Jumbo Hotel ****
1. Cantemir Boulevard 12, 2001 Chişinău, Moldova, Price range: $115 - $184
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Berd's Design Hotel is located in a central area of Chişinău, in a building designed by Italian architect Luca Scacchetti. Free private parking is available on site. The property also offers a spa and wellness center, meeting facilities and a hairdresser's.
2. Lev Tolstoi Street 3/1, 2001 Chişinău, Moldova, Price range: $60 - $90
Thomas Albert is located in the historical part of Chişinău, 500 m from the Stefan cel Mare Boulevard. The hotel offers access to the partner's outdoor pool. Free WiFi is available throughout the property, as well as free on-site parking.
3. str. M. Varlaam 77, MD 2012 Chişinău, Moldova, Price range: $131 - $220
Located in the city center next to Chişinău’s famous Nativity Cathedral and Parliament building, this hotel offers free parking and free WiFi. It features an elegant restaurant and a free access to the fitness center and spa.
4. Eugena Doga Street 2A, 2005 Chişinău, Moldova, Price range: $62 - $98
City Park Hotel offers accommodations in the center of Chişinău, 250 m from the Nativity Cathedral on a pedestrian street. Free private parking and free WiFi are available.
5. str. Puskin 32, 2012 Chişinău, Moldova, Price range: $99 - $187
Set 200 m from Birth of Christ Cathedral in Chişinău, Bristol Central Park Hotel welcomes guests with a restaurant and bar. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the casino and bowling alley. The on-site Henry's Pub offers a panoramic view of the Parliament.
6. Mihai Eminescu Street 49/1, MD 2012 Chişinău, Moldova, Price range: $154 - $182
This elegant 5-star hotel is located in Chişinău city center. Nobil Luxury Boutique Hotel offers an exclusive cigar lounge, and a luxury spa with gym and beauty salon.
7. Dacia Boulvard 58/5, MD 2062 Chişinău, Moldova, Price range: $111 - $169
This 5-star spa hotel includes an outdoor pool, gym and Persian and Japanese saunas. It is a 15-minute walk from the Chişinău Botanical Gardens and a 5-minute walk from Chişinău City Gates.
8. strada Primaverii 11, 2064 Chişinău, Moldova, Price range: $49 - $123
Dendrarium Park ApartHotel features free WiFi and a kitchen in Chişinău, 150 m from Dendrarium Park Chisinau.
9. Arborilor Str.7, MD 2025 Chişinău, Moldova, Price range: $67 - $123
This 4-star hotel is located in Chişinău city center, 500 m from Stefan cel Mare Street and a 15-minute drive away from Chişinău International Airport. Weekend Boutique Hotel features design interiors, free Wi-Fi and 2 stylish restaurants.
10. Bd. Decebal 23/3, MD 2002 Chişinău, Moldova, Price range: $63 - $117
This strikingly designed, 4-star hotel in Chisinau offers soundproofed rooms with flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi internet, and free guarded parking. It stands directly beside the scenic Rose Valley Park.
Houses and flats for rent
Chisinau, str.Stefan cel Mare. Timelapse