How To Travel The Algarve, Portugal
The top 9 places and most stunning views of the Algarve, Portugal! Known for it's sunny shore, amazing caves and beautiful little villages. Watch, see for yourself and go there! See below for locations ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Top 9 locations to visit in The Algarve, Portugal:
#1 Praia da Rocha - from 0:01
#2 Portimão - from 0:29
#3 Silves - from 0:40
#4 Praia do Vau - from 0:45
#5 Benagil - from 1:04
#6 Monchique - from 1:14
#7 Cabo de São Vicente - from 1:23
#8 Lagos - from 1:36
#9 Ponta da Piedade - from 2:00
- DJI Osmo X3
- GoPro Hero 3
About Places of The World:
Travel guide to the most beautiful places in the entire world. Your travel guide to the must sees of your destination. Captured in HD/4K on camera. And hopefully will inspire you to explore them yourself.
Stay tuned, more Places Of The World coming up! In the meantime, click here to subscribe:
Provided by NCS:
High - JPB
Aljezur Portugal (HD)
ALJEZUR, é uma vila portuguesa pertencente ao distrito de Faro, localizada em pleno Parque Natural do Sudoeste Alentejano e Costa Vicentina. É uma terra de origens remotas, habitada desde os tempos pré-históricos, cuja antiguidade é atestada pelos muitos vestígios arqueológicos que têm sido encontrados. A zona histórica que se estende pela encosta, oferece uma vista particular de ruas estreitas com casas caiadas e vãos coloridos em volta das janelas. Do património arquitectónico destacam-se: O Castelo de Aljezur, construído pelos árabes no sec.X e que actualmente se encontra em estado de ruína, conservando ainda as muralhas e duas torres, de onde se observa em toda a volta uma vista panorâmica deslumbrante; A Igreja da Misericórdia, no centro histórico da vila; o Museu de Arte Sacra, instalado no edifício do antigo Hospital da Misericórdia; a Casa Museu Pintor José Cercas na Rua do Castelo e ainda a Igreja Matriz de Nossa Sra de Alva, também chamada Igreja Nova. Fora da vila, a costa de Aljezur com mais de 40 Km de extensão, é um tesouro repleto de vida marinha e belíssimas praias, quase em estado selvagem, frequentadas principalmente por praticantes de surf.by*carl0spais*2013
ALJEZUR,is a Portuguese village in the district of Faro, located in the Natural Park of Southwest Alentejo and Costa Vicentina. It is a land of remote sources, inhabited since prehistoric times, whose antiquity is attested by the many archaeological remains that have been found. The historic district that stretches along the hillside, offers a particular view of narrow streets and whitewashed houses with colorful gaps around the windows. Architectural heritage include: Aljezur Castle, built by the Arabs in the 10th Century and which is currently in ruins, there still remaining walls and towers and a stunning panoramic view; the Church of Mercy in the historic center of the town, the Museum of Sacred Art, housed in the former building of the Mercy Hospital; the Museum House of the Painter José Cercas in Castle Street and even the Church of Our Lady of Alva, also called New Church. Outside the village, the coast of Lagos with over 40 km long, is a treasure full of marine life and beautiful beaches, almost in the wild, mostly frequented by surfers.by*carl0spais*2013
Artista: Armando Sciascia
Conhecendo Aljezur na região de Algarve em Portugal
Me acompanhe em uma viagem pela região de Algarve.
Top 10 Best Things to do in Odemira, Portugal
Odemira Travel Guide. MUST WATCH. Top 10 things you have to do in Odemira. We have sorted Tourist Attractions in Odemira for You. Discover Odemira as per the Traveller Resources given by our Travel Specialists. You will not miss any fun thing to do in Odemira.
This Video has covered top 10 Best Things to do in Odemira.
Don't forget to Subscribe our channel to view more travel videos. Click on Bell ICON to get the notification of updates Immediately.
List of Best Things to do in Odemira, Portugal
Praia de Almograve
Praia de Zambujeira do Mar
Farol do Cabo Sardao
Praia do Carvalhal
Praia dos Alteirinhos
Praia das Furnas
SW SUP Stand Up Paddle School
Best Surfing Spots in Portugal / Portugal Travel Vlog #39 / The Way We Saw It
Travelling from Algarve up towards Aljezur and Alentejo along the coast and discovering beaches especially with the surfers in mind. Our friends Victor and Enrique showed us the best parts of this area of Portugal.
Finding the best surfing beaches in the south of Portugal.
Staying at the Enigma Water and Nature Hotel in Sao Teotonio.
Feel free to leave a comment below. We are happy about your thumbs up
►► Follow us here:
►► Footage equipment
►► Must have travel gadgets
►► Who we are:
Beach by Andrew Applepie
The Algarve best kept secret - Praia da Amoreira aerial view - Aljezur - 4K Ultra HD
Esta bonita praia isolada é uma das mais belas de Portugal, localiza-se perto da vila de Aljezur, é possível tomar banhos no mar ou no rio na ribeira de Aljezur que aqui desagua. No topo Norte tem uma grande rocha negra que faz lembrar um gigante deitado.
Vigiada durante a época balnear, é uma boa opção para os apreciadores de surf e bodyboard, e oferece também um concorrido restaurante de apoio, a única construção das redondezas.
Amoreira beach is a natural and as yet unspoilt sandy beach about 7kms from the little town of Aljezur in the Western Algarve. It’s popular with surfers, fishermen and those who just want to escape from the rat race of mass tourism and concrete highrise. There are no shops or concession areas so you will need to bring your own parasols, beach chairs and windbreaks if required. The only toilets available are at the restaurant.
Follow my work on Facebook Portugal visto do céu
Siga o meu trabalho na página do Facebook Portugal visto do Céu
Vale de Telha, Aljezur, Portugal
One of my early test flights using the DJI Phantom 4, I think the camera colour setting is a bit flat as I now like the vivid setting but I was happy with the general view and flight. This is Vale de Telha, Aljezur, Portugal and was shot in June 2016.
PORTUGAL the coast from Albufeira to Aljezur (Algarve) (hd-video)
In the southwest of Portugal (roughly between Albufeira and Aljezur) are many sandy beaches with wonderful coloured rocks. Some places have very long beaches and sometimes they are very small. But most of them are made accessible.
The video recordings are made in the second half of January.
This is a summary of earlier uploaded videos.
Turn on CC for location and other useful info!
There is something about driving towards the horizon and then having a look beyond from an aerial perspective. This is the experience we want to share with this short film about Discovering Portugal! Subscribe to watch more travel films and follow us on Instagram to see photos from our trips:
● Road trip is one of the best ways to discover a country in a deeper way. You can stop whenever you see a sight you’d like to explore or an experience you might want to have. This adds quality to the time you’re spending – no longer you simply jump from one landmark to another, you start enjoying the journey itself. On this trip we went from Algarve to Nazare absorbing as much as possible for the time we had in the Portugal – all of the locations are noted in the CC and pinned comment. Definitely planning to visit rest of the places we couldn't fit in just one trip and the northern half of the country!
● The air was as hot as +45°C and the ocean ... let's say chilly at +17°C. As one of the locals said – you have to start swimming before entering the water not to get cold.
● Our discovery tools were: BMW X3 and Phantom 4 Pro as our eye in the sky, which we used not only to capture the images but also to broaden horizons in a literal way and do location scouting.
● At 0:27 you can see Netherlands Youth String Orchestra performing at Lisbon MusicFest inside Batalha monastery, which we were lucky to attend:
● Street musicians energizing everyone around at 1:39 are Os Camelos, you can check their instagram right here:
● We were listening to Our Last Night on the road and are happy to have band's blessing to use their record as a soundtrack for the video! Add their music to your library here:
● On this trip we used our usual gear-set that can be packed tight and be low-cost flight friendly: Sony a7R2 with Zeiss Batis and Loxia lenses as main instrument for both stills and video paired with Sony RX100V as a light super-slomo beast B-Cam and our everlasting DJI Phantom 4 Pro for aerial filming. We have also used DJI Osmo car mount with our B-Cam and Pilotfly H-45 gimbal for stabilization in some shots.
● For flying a drone in Portugal we received all necessary permissions and informed all of the authorities of our actions. Always use your aerial equipment responsibly – research local drone law even if you're a traveller and fly following the rules with all needed documentation. This makes our community stronger and life easier for everyone.
● Our Last Night rock cover of “The Middle” by Zedd ft. Maren Morris, Grey.
Steam & Download “The Middle”:
Stay up to date with drone laws for Portugal:
Monchique Portugal (HD)
MONCHIQUE, situada na Serra de Monchique, que separa o Algarve da região fronteiriça do Alentejo, entre os picos de Fóia e Picota, é uma encantadora vila de ruas íngremes e calcetadas com casas caiadas, sendo o ponto de partida ideal para visitar as nascentes e descobrir as montanhas. É de salientar a arquitectura religiosa em Monchique onde podemos visitar a Igreja Matriz de Monchique construída entre os séculos XV--XVI que possui uma porta manuelina, a Igreja de São Sebastião construída em finais do século XVI e o Convento de Nossa Senhora do Desterro. Este belo convento franciscano foi construído no século XVII, o qual Ficou gravemente danificado durante o sismo de 1755 e após a abolição das ordens religiosas em 1834, os seus altares e estátuas foram levadas para outras igrejas de Monchique e Aljezur. A sua localização oferece vistas lindíssimas sobre a vila e as colinas vizinhas.*carl0spais*YouTube 2011
MONCHIQUE, located in the Serra de Monchique, Algarve that separates the border region of Alentejo, between peak and Fóia Picota, is a charming town of steep streets and cobbled streets with whitewashed houses, is the ideal starting point to visit the springs and discover the mountains. It is noted for its religious in Monchique where we visit the Igreja Matriz de Monchique built between the XV-XVI has a door that Manuel I, the Igreja de São Sebastião built in the late sixteenth century and the Convento de Nossa Senhora do Desterro. This beautiful Franciscan monastery was built in the seventeenth century, which became severely damaged during the earthquake of 1755 and after the abolition of religious orders in 1834, their altars and statues were taken to other churches in Aljezur and Monchique. Its location offers beautiful views over the village and surrounding hills. *carl0spais*YouTube 2011