2. George Dickel DistilleryTullahoma George Dickel is a brand of Tennessee whiskey owned by Diageo PLC produced in Cascade Hollow, Tennessee. The brand was introduced in 1964. Its distillery is part of the American Whiskey Trail and offers tours to the public. A George Dickel rye whiskey is also sold. The brand's labels use the traditional Scottish spelling of whisky, as opposed to whiskey, although the latter spelling is more common in American English. According to the company, this is because Dickel believed his product to be as smooth and high in quality as the best Scotch whiskies. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Burgess Falls State ParkSparta Burgess Falls State Park is a state park and state natural area in Putnam County and White County, Tennessee, located in the southeastern United States. The park is situated around a steep gorge in which the Falling Water River drops 250 feet in elevation in less than a mile, culminating in a 136-foot cataract waterfall. The Burgess Falls State Natural Area, which covers 350 acres , is managed by the Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Fall Creek FallsFall Creek Falls State Park Fall Creek Falls State Resort Park is a state park in Van Buren and Bledsoe counties, in the U.S. state of Tennessee. The over 26,000-acre park is centered on the upper Cane Creek Gorge, an area known for its unique geological formations and scenic waterfalls. The park's namesake is the 256-foot Fall Creek Falls, the highest free-fall waterfall east of the Mississippi River. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Old Stone Fort State Archaeological ParkManchester Tennessee The Old Stone Fort is a prehistoric Native American structure located in Coffee County, Tennessee, in the Southeastern United States. The structure was most likely built between 80 and 550 AD during the Middle Woodland period. It is the most complex hilltop enclosure found in the South and was likely used for ceremonial purposes rather than defense. The structure is now part of Old Stone Fort State Archaeological Park, one of two archaeological parks in Tennessee . The site is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Cumberland CavernsMcminnville Tennessee Cumberland Caverns is a national natural landmark and show cave located in McMinnville. It is the second longest cave in Tennessee and makes the list of longest caves in the United States and in the world. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Chapel at the Park - Best Wedding Venue in Tennessee - Tennessee 2016
The LOCATION is the Smoky Mountains, but the DESTINATION has Got To Be GATLINBURG. Our White Wood Chapel is located in a forest of trees. The rose gardens and lush landscaping are a perfect backdrop for wedding photographs. The Sanctuary seats up to 60 guests. The Outdoor Wedding Center seats up to 70. The Chapel's secluded grounds offer beautiful and romantic places for your intimate wedding portraits.
Back roads of Tennessee wineries, museums, camping and more
The back roads of Tennessee is full of adventure from hiking, camping, wine tastings, shopping or eating at great restaurants we have something for everyone in South Central TN
Drury Plaza Hotel - Franklin in Franklin TN
Reserve: . . . . . . . .. .. ... . .. .. .. Drury Plaza Hotel - Franklin 1874 West McEwen Drive Franklin TN 37067 In Franklin, Tennessee, this hotel features a swimming pool and a daily hot breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is also available. A microwave, refrigerator and coffee-making facilities come standard in each room at Drury Plaza Hotel Franklin. A flat-screen cable TV, hairdryer and ironing facilities are included as well. A business center and meeting facilities are available for those who need to work and travel. A fitness center and laundry facilities are on site for added convenience. Arrington Vineyard is a 15-minute drive from this hotel. Guests are 2 miles from A-Game Sports Complex.
Oak Hill Farms / The Rock, Georgia: Serene Southern Wedding Venue
On the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend, we took a trip down to Oak Hill Farms in The Rock, Georgia for a bridal expo, and decided the only way to do justice to this gorgeous venue was to fly our DJI Mavic Pro and capture stunning 4K aerial footage!! Thank you for having us, we look forward to filming weddings there :)
Note: Be sure to watch in 4K to really enjoy the visuals!
P.S. We used some DJI ND filters for the first time here, and were extremely pleased with the results. Just like we need sunglasses, so do cameras sometimes!
Our website: Facebook: Instagram: Pinterest:
Soundtrack provided by:
Business For Sale: Renovated 8 Bedroom Inn on Solarte Island, Caribbean
This unique Inn is located on a hill surrounded by pristine rain forrest teaming with wildlife. Location provides tranquility and the oportunity to listen to the songs of many local birds, frogs and insects.
The Inn is set up to be operated as high end B&B, hostel, or retreat centre. Fully furnished to sleep up to 26. Great for large group events. It is designed to also be able to function as a great family compound. View me on exposure.property