1. Chesterfield TownsiteBancroft Chesterfield is a ghost town in Caribou County, Idaho, United States. It is located in Gem Valley at an elevation of 5,446 feet . The community includes a cemetery and former buildings of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints such as a former meeting house, amusement hall and tithing house. Located along a route of the Oregon Trail, Chesterfield was founded by Mormon settlers in 1881. After a railroad line was built through Bancroft to the south, the community lost some of its momentum, and agricultural difficulties led to its desertion by the end of the 1930s. Today, the community is operated as a tourist attraction, with guided tours and a museum.In 1980, the community was listed on the National Register of Historic Places as a historic district and is also on the Mormon Histor... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Idaho Potato MuseumBlackfoot Blackfoot is a city in Bingham County, Idaho, United States. The population was 11,899 at the 2010 census. The city is the county seat of Bingham County. Blackfoot boasts the largest potato industry in any one area, and is known as the Potato Capital of the World. It is the site of the Idaho Potato Museum , and the home of the world's largest baked potato and potato chip. Blackfoot is also the location of the Eastern Idaho State Fair, which operates between Labor Day weekend and the following weekend. Blackfoot is the principal city of the Blackfoot, Idaho, Micropolitan Statistical Area, which includes Bingham County. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Yellowstone Bear WorldRexburg Yellowstone Bear World is a privately owned drive-thru wildlife park. It is located in Rexburg, Idaho, near Yellowstone National Park. It was established in 1998.The park holds over 8 species of wildlife indigenous to the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. Other attractions in the park include a small amusement park and a petting zoo. Yellowstone Bear World is the only wildlife park in the United States where guests can bottle feed bear cubs. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Museum of CleanPocatello Donald Andrew Aslett is an American entrepreneur and author who specializes in cleaning and housekeeping products, services, and techniques. He co-founded Varsity House Cleaning Company, a house cleaning service, in 1957. After having been Varsity Contractors for years, it became Varsity Facility Services, a building service contractor, in 2011. It does business in the United States and Canada. He is considered a cleaning expert, and has written books about how to reduce the time spent cleaning by reducing clutter, selecting and organizing the efficient cleaning tools, and creating what he calls a self-cleaning house. In 2011, he opened the Museum of Clean in Pocatello, Idaho, a six-story building with a theater, art gallery, and collection of 6,000 artifacts. Both the museum and his house... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. National Oregon / California Trail CenterMontpelier Idaho The Oregon Trail is a 2,170-mile historic East–West, large-wheeled wagon route and emigrant trail in the United States that connected the Missouri River to valleys in Oregon. The eastern part of the Oregon Trail spanned part of the future state of Kansas, and nearly all of what are now the states of Nebraska and Wyoming. The western half of the trail spanned most of the future states of Idaho and Oregon. The Oregon Trail was laid by fur traders and traders from about 1811 to 1840, and was only passable on foot or by horseback. By 1836, when the first migrant wagon train was organized in Independence, Missouri, a wagon trail had been cleared to Fort Hall, Idaho. Wagon trails were cleared increasingly farther west, and eventually reached all the way to the Willamette Valley in Oregon, at w... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Niagara Falls, Canada Travel Guide - Must-See Attractions
Niagara Falls is the collective name for three waterfalls that straddle the international border between Canada and the United States; more specifically, between the province of Ontario and the state of New York. They form the southern end of the Niagara Gorge. From largest to smallest, the three waterfalls are the Horseshoe Falls, the American Falls and the Bridal Veil Falls. The Horseshoe Falls lie on the Canadian side and the American Falls on the American side, separated by Goat Island. The smaller Bridal Veil Falls are also located on the American side, separated from the other waterfalls by Luna Island. The international boundary line was originally drawn through Horseshoe Falls in 1819, but the boundary has long been in dispute due to natural erosion and construction. Located on the Niagara River, which drains Lake Erie into Lake Ontario, the combined falls form the highest flow rate of any waterfall in the world, with a vertical drop of more than 165 feet (50 m). Horseshoe Falls is the most powerful waterfall in North America, as measured by vertical height and also by flow rate. The falls are located 17 miles (27 km) north-northwest of Buffalo, New York and 75 miles (121 km) south-southeast of Toronto, between the twin cities of Niagara Falls, Ontario, and Niagara Falls, New York. This video offers a lot of tips to help you plan the perfect vacation. If you want to save time and money, the most important Niagara Falls travel tip is to compare prices before booking a hotel room or a flight. You can do this for free on a site that searches through hundreds of other travel websites in real time for the best travel deals available.
Pipe Lake Waterfront Estate in Covington, Washington
Presented by Brazen Sotheby's International Realty
For more information go to:
Roughly 25 miles from Seattle or Tacoma, imagine coming home to your very own lakefront retreat where you can enjoy kayaking or fishing from the comfort of your own dock. Slip off your shoes and wiggle your toes in 73 feet of pristine sandy beach, now isn't that a good way to unwind after a long day? This exquisite 5,450 square foot home on Pipe Lake, was built to maximize the expansive waterfront views. Boasting 4 bedrooms, 4.25 bathrooms, this estate artfully blends traditional craftsman architecture with an open floor plan ideal for year-round entertaining.