Dewey Barto was best known as half of the comedic and acrobatic dance act, Barto and Mann. He was the father of actress Nancy Walker, known earlier in life as Nan Barto. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Six Flags Great AdventureJackson New Jersey Six Flags Great Adventure is an amusement park located in Jackson, New Jersey, owned by Six Flags Entertainment Corp. Situated between New York City and Philadelphia, the park complex also contains the Hurricane Harbor water park. The park opened in 1974 under restaurateur Warner LeRoy. Six Flags took over ownership of the park in 1977. Today, the park contains eleven themed areas. In August 30, 2012, Six Flags combined its 160-acre Great Adventure Park with its 350-acre Wild Safari animal park to form the 510-acre Six Flags Great Adventure & Safari park, making it the second-largest theme park in the world, after Disney's Animal Kingdom. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Longwood GardensKennett Square Longwood Gardens is an American botanical garden. It consists of over 1,077 acres of gardens, woodlands, and meadows in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania, United States in the Brandywine Creek Valley. It is one of the premier horticultural display gardens in the United States and is open to visitors year-round to enjoy exotic plants and horticulture , events and performances, seasonal and themed attractions, as well as educational lectures, courses, and workshops. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Knoebels Amusement ResortElysburg Knoebels Amusement Resort is a family-owned and operated amusement park, picnic grove, and campground in Elysburg, Pennsylvania. It is and has been America's largest free-admission park for 91 years of operation. Opened in 1926, the park has more than 60 rides, three wooden roller coasters, one steel roller coaster, a 1913 carousel, and a haunted house dark ride. The park and its rides have won awards from organizations such as Amusement Today, American Coaster Enthusiasts, and the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions. In 2014, Travel Channel rated Knoebels one of their Top 10 Family Friendly Amusement Parks in the United States. America's Number One Amusement Park The amusement park is owned and operated by the Knoebel family, who also operate a lumber yard next to... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. Sands CasinoBethlehem Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem is a hotel and casino located in the Bethlehem Works development site in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, in the Lehigh Valley region of eastern Pennsylvania, in the United States. The casino is owned, operated, and constructed by the Las Vegas Sands corporation. It is one of five stand-alone casinos that was awarded a slots license by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board on December 20, 2006. The casino was slated to open in July 2008, but demolition took longer than expected due to the heavy concrete foundations of the old steel building. Its opening was delayed until the second quarter of 2009. The first concrete for the complex, which is located on the former Bethlehem Steel land on the South side of the city, was poured on November 15, 2007. The casino opened Ma... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
8. Valley Forge National Historical ParkValley Forge The Village of Valley Forge is an unincorporated settlement located on the west side of Valley Forge National Historical Park at the confluence of Valley Creek and the Schuylkill River in Pennsylvania, United States. The remaining village is in Schuylkill Township of Chester County, but once spanned Valley Creek into Montgomery County. The name Valley Forge is often used to refer to anywhere in the general vicinity of the park, and many places actually in King of Prussia, Trooper, Oaks, and other nearby communities will use the name, leading to some ambiguity on the actual location of the modern village. There is a partial re-creation of the historic village from the time of the American Revolution that is located next door, and just within the outskirts of the park. Valley Forge is known ... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
S&S Worldwide Unveiling Largest Coaster Ever Sold IAAPA 2018
S&S – Sansei Technologies (S&S Worldwide). This new product launch involves the largest coaster ever sold in the history of the company and will include the worldwide debut of the vehicle for this coaster. The announcement will be made by the Director of Sales, Pete Barto!
Buy Our New Attraction Spot TeeSpring T-Shirts: ►►
CHECKOUT OUR NEW WEBSITE: ►►
Become a Attraction Spot member and get exclusive perks now!: ►►
STICKERS NOW AVAILABLE HERE: ►►
Business Contact: ►► AttractionSpot@Outlook.com
Support, Questions, Concerns, and Copyright issues: ►► AttractionSpot@Outlook.com
If You Want To Be Featured In Our Videos As A Patreon Supporter Consider Donating: ►►
Live.me: ►► AttractionSpot
Second channel: ►►
Follow me on Twitter: ►►
Follow Me On Instagram: ►► AttractionSpot
Facebook Page: ►►
Add Me On Google Plus: ►►
Send Mail To: ►►Attraction Spot P.O. BOX 6821 BUENA PARK CALIFORNIA 90622 UNITED STATES
Also be sure to subscribe, click the bell icon to join the NOTIFICATION SQUAD and get notified of new videos I release to my channel, and SMASH THE LIKE BUTTON if you liked this and comment on my video thanks!