2. National Eagle CenterWabasha The National Eagle Center is a nonprofit organization in Wabasha, Minnesota, United States, that focuses on conservation, research and educational efforts relating to eagles. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Minnesota Marine Art MuseumWinona The Minnesota Marine Art Museum is an art museum in Winona, Minnesota, United States, specializing in marine art. The MMAM features five galleries of world-class art and artifacts including impressionism and Hudson River School paintings, marine art, folk art sculptures and traveling exhibits. Located on the banks of the Mississippi River, the museum is located in a unique, turn-of-the-century-style building and landscaped with over 60,000 native plants. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing CompanyChippewa Falls The Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company , doing business as Leinenkugel's, is an American beer maker based in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin. Leinenkugel was historically distributed only in the Upper Midwest, but is now available throughout all 50 states. The company is the seventh oldest brewery in the United States, and the oldest business in Chippewa Falls. It is a subsidiary of MillerCoors. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Granite PeakWausau Granite Peak Ski Resort is a ski area located in Rib Mountain State Park in the Town of Rib Mountain, Marathon County, Wisconsin, south of Wausau. It features 74 runs and 6 terrain parks as of 2011 and boasts a vertical drop of 700 feet . Granite Peak is the third tallest ski area in the Midwest, after Mount Bohemia in Michigan's Upper Peninsula and Lutsen Mountain on Minnesota's north shore of Lake Superior. It is ten miles north-northeast of Central Wisconsin Airport. When the ski area opened on the slopes of Rib Mountain in 1937, it was one of the first ski areas in North America. Stowe in Vermont had opened a few years earlier in 1934. Sun Valley in Idaho had become the nation's first ski resort in the western states in 1936. Skiing on Rib Mountain has been expanded significantly since... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Irvine ParkChippewa Falls Chippewa Falls is a city located on the Chippewa River in Chippewa County in the U.S. state of Wisconsin. The population was 13,661 at the 2010 census. Incorporated as a city in 1869, it is the county seat of Chippewa County.The city's name originated from its location on the Chippewa River, which is named after the Ojibwa Native Americans. Chippewa is an alternative rendition of Ojibwa. Chippewa Falls is the birthplace of Seymour Cray, known as the father of supercomputing, and the headquarters for the original Cray Research. It is also the home of the Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company, the Heyde Center for the Arts, a showcase venue for artists and performers, Irvine Park, and the annual Northern Wisconsin State Fair. Chippewa Falls is 15 miles from the annual four-day music festivals Co... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. Crystal CaveSpring Valley Crystal Cave is a cave located in Wisconsin’s Pierce County, near the Town of Spring Valley on Highway 29. The cave was discovered in 1881 by local brothers George and William Vanasse. Crystal Cave is a multi-level solutional cave formed in dolomite bedrock in the Prairie du Chien group. The dolomite was formed 485 million years ago during the Lower Ordovician Period when a warm shallow ocean covered much of Minnesota and Wisconsin. It is Wisconsin’s longest known cave. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Incredible! Abandoned Places Ghost Town Adventure Series Preview
Series Preview! Amazing Abandoned School in America's largest ghost town. Built in 1928 this school was absolutely full of stuff. Many very cool rooms as we journey deeper into the building with everything left behind. This abandoned city has urbex gems and abandoned places on every block. Urban Exploring at it's best! One of a kind find. Subscribe for more exploration from the hood! Urban Exploration in creepy abandoned places! Scary encounters, always the possibility of evp and ghost activity. Do you believe haunted places exist? Overgrown entangled scary abandoned buildings abound! Some of the scariest most shocking videos are made while we explore places that have long been abandoned. Many of these places are near me. Sometimes we travel. Stay tuned we are always uploading
Tattoo Tony P.O BOX 1317 Alton, IL 62002-9996
The latest word from the National Hurricane Center is that Hurricane Irma has top sustained speeds of 175 miles per hour, and is moving towards the state of Florida.
Redneck Hybrid 2014 Rally (Richland Center Wisconsin) 2014
Dirt drag racing and mud bogs, State Dirt Flingers, Snowmobile Grass Drags, Dirt Bike Drags. you never were able to see racing like this, you need to get up to Richland Center to see these guys. It's an all day event. And there are camp grounds all around they area to. So thanks for watching and please Subscribe, I would help my expenses. Because I like traveling Wisconsin and I can bring it to you.
ACA Banshee 110 Siren Test - Muncie, IN - 12/28/18
Went up to Muncie with the gang to nab this rarer Banshee located downtown on top of the courthouse. Little guy packs a punch, that's for sure. Testing was late, wasn't sure this was going to go off or not but you can imagine our expressions when it did. You can hear some of Ball State's 4004s after this shuts off. After this, we were off to Henry county for a 2001 where Christian realized he left his scanner at this siren, luckily it was still here when we came back for it 2 hours later.