Amazing Camping Spots In Texas.TOP 20
Amazing Camping Spots In Texas. TOP 20. List: Big Bend National Park, Guadalupe River State Park, Davis Mountains State Park, Palo Duro Canyon State Park, Colorado Bend State Park, Padre Island National Seashore, Angelina National Forest, Palmetto State Park, Garner State Park, Mustang Island State Park, Martin Dies Jr. State Park, Lake Texoma, Caddo Lake State Park, Inks Lake State Park, Huntsville State Park, Enchanted Rock State Natural Area, Pedernales Falls State Park, Caprock Canyons State Park, Guadalupe Mountains National Park,Goose Island State Park
This is New Braunfels
This is New Braunfels is an overview of some of my favorite and most beautiful places inside the city limits of historic New Braunfels, founded in 1845. The following locations are highlighted in the video: Landa Park; Landa Lake; Fischer Park; Cypress Bend park; Fair park; Faust St. Bridge; Hinman island park; City Tube Chute (Prince Solms park);Guadalupe River; Comal River; East San Antonio St. Bridge; Historic Gruene Dance Hall; Historic Power plant (now Landmark Lofts apts.); Wurstfest grounds; Main Plaza; Saints Peter & Paul Catholic Church; Comal County Court House and a few of the beautiful and classic Murals around town.
To learn more about New Braunfels visit us in person, but if you are unable, visit us virtually at
Music: Journey's End by Blackmill (Reach for Glory)
Blazing Star Luxury RV Resort - Best RV Resort - Texas 2017
Blazing Star Luxury RV Resort is the perfect vacation choice for Winter Texans and families; combining modern comfort with picturesque countryside.
San Antonio Multi-Family Land,REDUCED,Was For Sale By Owner, Diane and George Alexander, SWPRE.com
REDUCED $250,000 from For Sale By Owner pricing. Potential JV. San Antonio Multi-Family. 3+ acres zoned for 1 to 100 units in prestigious Oakwell Farms. NE San Antonio inside loop. 2.4 MI to Airport. 5.4 MI to Downtown. Outstanding multi-family demographics & location. Surrounded by high end homes, Robert Tobin Park, Peak Greenway Trail System & Salado Creek. No flood plain. Great schools. Excellent neighborhood. Compared to Benchmarks*, area has highest: avg. home values, avg. income, education attained, % white collar workers. $599,117. 3% BBC.
ALEXANDER & ALEXANDER. DIANE ALEXANDER, MBA, CEO Broker. GEORGE ALEXANDER, MPA, Partner, Broker Associate. Southwest Partners & Global Partners International Realty. M 713.591.9902. O 979.421.9996. email@example.com.
BUYER BROKER COMMISSION
3% Buyer Broker Commission. Buyer Broker/Realtor does NOT have to accompany their buyer to ANY showings to earn commission. Property visits do NOT have to be accompanied.
(1) Reduced $250K from For Sale By Owner. Zoned MF-33 for 1 to 100 units. 33 townhome draft site plan included as-is, where-is. 3% BBC
(2) 3.056 beautiful wooded acres. ONLY multi-family zoned tract for sale in affluent Oakwell Farms, potential JV
(3) High end neighbors. Backs to Tobin Park, Salado Creek & Peak Greenway Trails. Ideal for estate, multi-family, luxury home/townhome enclave
(4) Excellent multi-family location. Versus Benchmarks* has highest: avg. home values, avg. income, education attained, % white collar workers
(5) All 3 schools attended are TEA Exemplary or Recognized. Very high Greatschools and parent ratings. All schools within 2.5 MI
(6) ½ MI to I 410. 0.8 MI to Austin HWY. 1.9 MI to I 35 & I 410 interchange. 2.4 MI to Airport & 5.4 MI to Downtown
Benchmarks*: 1, 3 & 5-MI radii; 5, 10 & 15 minute drive-times; 78214 Zip Code; San Antonio; Bexar County; San Antonio CBSA; San Antonio DMA; Texas; and US.
Available UN-Branded on request
(8) Address: No address assigned as raw land. Expected to be 592 Ira Lee RD, San Antonio, Bexar County, TX 78218
(9) Coordinates: 29.511103, -98.425428
(10) Google Map:
Per Survey: 3.056 acres / 1.24 hectares, 133,119 SF / 12,367 m2
Per Appraisal District: 3.1618 acres / 1.28 hectares, 137,728 SF / 12,795 m2
(12) Frontage: 441.64' / 41.03 m per survey
(13) MF-33 Zoning
(14) 33 Units Maximum Per Acre
(15) Units Allowed by Zoning
100 Maximum Per Survey
104 Maximum Per Appraisal District
(16) Park Setting: Backs to Robert L.B. Tobin Park with Peak Greenway Trails
(17) Water Features: Salado Creek is behind the property in Robert L.B. Tobin Park
(18) EST Adjacent Townhomes Lot Size: 0.104 acres / .04 hectares, 4,530 SF / 420.85 m2
(19) Flood Plain: No
(20) In City Limits? Yes
(21) School District: Northeast ISD
(22) Legal: PIDN 501540; Geographic ID 12163-002-0103; NCB N1/2 12163 BLK LOT SW PT OF TR-A (3.1618 AC).
(23) Exemptions: None
(24) Taxes: $13,182
NOTE: All measurements from Appraisal District unless Per Survey.
(25) Census Tract: Oakwood Farms # 48029120902
(26) Views: Woods, Tobin Park, Walking Paths, Salado Creek
(27) Backs up to Robert L. B. Tobin Park & Howard W. Peak Greenway Trail System
(28) San Antonio Area: prestigious NE inside loop location
(29) I 410 Access: 0.5 MI S of I 410 Access RD and Ira Lee RD exits
(30) TX 368 Loop/Austin HWY Access: 0.83 NI N of the Austin Highway and Ira Lee Road exits
(31) Harry Wurzbach RD and Oak Farms PKWY Access: 1.1 MI east of the Harry Wurzbach RD and Oak Farms PKWY exits
(32) I 35 Access: 1.8 MI SW of the I 35 and I 410 interchange
(33) 2.4 MI to San Antonio International Airport (SAT)
(34) 5.4 MI to Downtown
Created by Adtract2u
This video highlights cultural activities in Dallas Texas, many of the are FREE!! So enrich your life by visiting Dallas and immersing yourself in their culture. Here is the text version of the show.
WE DO IT COWBOY STYLE!
Get Inside The Action
Both Are Free!
Pioneer Plaza Cattle Drive
World's largest Bronze Sculpture of its type
Contains 50 Steers and 3 Cowboys
OFF THE BEATEN TRAIL
Known For Star Watching
Indoor Ice Skating Rink
Children 's Play place
Dallas Hot Air Balloons
Take off for a sunrise flight for a romantic start to your day
The 6th Floor Museum at dealy Plaza
the Museum recounts the history of the assassination of John F Kennedy, as much that can be accounted for.
Artifacts regularly reviewed & new information & artifacts are added
Free! WHITE ROCK LAKE
Miles of Trails- Biking, walking,
Playgrounds ~ Tennis Courts
Open Daily 9 am -- 5 pm
Take a picnic Lunch
QUENCH THE HEAT ON THE LAKE
FREE! Concert by the Lake
Rockwall summer concert series on
lake Ray hubbard
Thurs nights from July1 -- August 19
Enjoy Fishing or Boating
Lake Ray Hubbard
White Rock Lake
Rent a Boat
Boat Time USA
5965 Marina Drive,
Garland, TX 75043-4226
VISIT THE OLD WEST
SHADOW CREEK RANCH - OLD FORT DALLAS
Built 120 years ago.
Replica of the old west town.
The town is on 43 acres,
The buildings are climate controlled replicas of the late 1870's
315 Patrick Pike Road, Ferris, TX 75125
The ranch found stardom when the CBS-TV series Dallas became a huge hit.
Christian Music Festival
largest free outdoor concert in America
AGE OF STEAM RAILROAD MUSEUM
IN FAIR PARK
There is a steam locomotive and a diesel-electric train on display in this outdoor museum
THE GRAPEVINE VINTAGE RAILROAD
Take a Ride back through time on these Vintage Trains
Click here for train schedule
FREE! DALLAS TROLLEY SYSTEM
Tour downtown Dallas in style!
The M-Line's air-conditioned and heated trolleys run 365 days a year
FREE! The U.S. Largest Permanent Model Train
Check out this train table with 8 Trains running at once!
Located In The Lobby of Children's Medical Center of Dallas.
Parking subject to fees
SHAKESPEARE IN THE PARK
the Samuell-Grand Amphitheatre
Runs in the Summer Evenings
Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
Tickets are $10
2013-2014 DSO Family Concert Series
On the venue
February 28 - March 3
Mahler's Mighty Sixth
March 29 - 30
Quebe Sisters Band
For complete venue visit
Dallas Metropolitan Ballet
Enjoy an evening watching as world class dancers grace the stage.
Uptown in the Arts
Dallas Museum of Art
in the Dallas Arts District
Over 24 thousand pieces of art
interactive experiences with art
IF THAT ISNT ENOUGH Sculptures
Trammell crow center
Nasher sculpture center
Mustangs - los Colinas
Dallas Texas is rich in history
Immersed in culture
Fed by diversity
Filled with treasures awaiting your discovery...
Sand Harbor RV Resort - New Luxury Resort in SW Michigan only 2 hours from Chicago & Detroit
A new luxury RV Resort on an All Sports Lake near Lake Michigan and Grand Rapids. Two hours from Chicago and Detroit. Brand new, modern, holistic facility with high speed internet, thoughtful amenities, a beautiful club house with heated pool, boat docks, beach, and tennis courts. Planned activities - wine events, catered meals, golf and yacht clubs, cooking classes, yoga and fitness. Off-plan pricing. At Sand Harbor RV Resort, Your Site Awaits. #SWMichigan #Glamping. #luxurycamping. #RVResort. #HighEndRVCamping #sandharborrvresort, #luxuryliving, #parkmodellife, #motorcoach, #RVlife, #RV,
Grand Texas RV Resort -Montgomery County's Newest RV Resort
Montgomery County's Newest RV Resort
- All new construction on level ground, concrete pads and roads, great drainage, and a warm welcome!
- A fast, easy drive will take you from our convenient location on State Highway 242 to The Woodlands, Conroe, Cleveland, Humble, Bush Intercontinental Airport, and downtown Houston.
- All of our sites have new, level, all-concrete pads. Seventy two pads are 75′ in length, and 98 sites are pull-through.
- Enjoy our newly built pool and hot tub!
- Fast and free WiFi is available everywhere in the resort for as many devices as you want. And when we say “fast WiFi”, we really mean it: high speed fiber optic cable coupled with state-of-the-art radios lets you stream movies and music to your heart’s content.
- Have a favorite show? Want to catch the game? We offer over 100 channels of free cable TV at every site.
- Every site has water, sewer, and 50, 30, and 20 Amp hookups; enough power for even the biggest rigs.
- A fenced playground for the kids is located right next to our clubhouse.
- We love our pets, and provide a fenced dog run to help the dogs get their wiggles out.
- Come hang out at the clubhouse. Grab a free cup of coffee, play billiards, ping-pong, or foosball, or watch a movie while the kids play with toys and games. In the mood for a picnic? Feel free to use the grills located at the sheltered picnic sites located throughout the resort.
And So Much More...
- Propane, free garbage pickup, and a friendly and knowledgable staff are just a few of the amenities you’ll find at Grand Texas RV Resort.
TeasWood ~ Conroe TX [ Montgomery County ]
TeasWood's breathtaking natural beauty is a refreshing contrast to cookie-cutter subdivisions. Quiet, fence-lined private streets wind through a magnificent forest, leading to 1- to 3-acre oversized home sites, each with its own distinct characteristics, such as naturally flowing springs, native wildlife, and pristine scenery. The spring-fed White Oak Creek lends its ambiance to the gently rolling terrain, accenting the unbelievable natural beauty that sets TeasWood apart. More info at
Motel 6 Monterey North Fremont Street, Monterey Hotels - California
Motel 6 Monterey North Fremont Street 2 Stars Monterey, California Within US Travel Directory Located just off the Cabrillo Highway and less than 3.2 km from Monterey State Beach, this Motel 6 also features an outdoor pool. Guests can start the day with free coffee each morning.
Each bright room at Motel 6 Monterey North Fremont Street features cable TV with expanded channels. Air conditioning and free local calls are also included.
Wi-Fi is offered at the North Fremont Street Motel 6. Vending machines and a launderette are also available.
Del Monte Golf Course is less than 5 minutes’ drive from the motel. Fisherman’s Wharf is less than 10 minutes’ drive away.
Hotel Location :
Motel 6 Monterey North Fremont Street, 2124 North Fremont Street CA 93940, USA
Hotels list and More information visit U.S. Travel Directory
California Hotels List YouTube Channel :
Custom 5 Bedroom Log Cabin In Stock Farm Club
In the southwest corner of Montana lies a community in the heart of the Bitterroot Valley. A valley that is surrounded by the majestic Bitterroot and Sapphire mountain ranges. Along this valley, the Bitterroot River gently meanders along historic working ranches and the wide open meadows and fields that make up the majority of the landscape. Within the Bitterroot Valley, near Hamilton, sits one of the West's greatest treasures, the Stock Farm Club. It's within this private and exclusive club that you will find 726 Pallo Trail. The Stock Farm was built on the idea of offering it's members an exclusive and elegant natural outdoor experience. It's a community that enjoys an easy going cadence of life in a natural and scenic environment. The cornerstone amenity of the Stock Farm is its7,000 yard Tom Fazio designed championship golf course, and with the Bitterroots mild climate, this course is generally playable from March through November. The 27,000 square foot clubhouse is a gathering place for families and friends that was built in the tradition of the historic great lodges of our national parks and offers exquisite dining in a casual and friendly environment. Along with amazing golf, tennis, swimming and a host of other recreational activities, the Stock Farm Sporting Club allows its members customized access to additional outdoor recreation available within the 2,600 acre private community as well as the entire Bitterroot Valley and beyond. After all, the Stock Farm is situated along the historic and iconic Lewis and Clark trail and the two American adventurers who this trail is named after also knew a little something about outdoor pursuits. Enjoy highly customized and private adventures in fly-fishing, horseback riding, river rafting, sporting clays, big game hunting and a host of other outdoor pursuits that are unattainable to the average visitor or resident. Privately tucked away in the pines of Stock Farm sits 726 Pallo Trial. With sweeping views of the Bitterroot Mountains and overlooking the golf course fairway, this handcrafted, custom built five bedroom log cabin home offers a comfortable 4,200 square feet of living space. Life at the Stock Farm is all about slowing down and living each day to the fullest. That feeling is translated in this home on every level and it starts when you enter through a grand entry with vaulted ceilings and rough-sawn hardwood floors.