10 Best Places to Visit in Croatia - Travel Video
Located in the Balkans, Croatia has become one of Europa’s top tourist destination again since its War of Independence in the late 1990s. Like much of Europe, Croatia boasts its share of medieval cities and historic ruins, but what makes this country exceptional is its wealth of stunning natural attractions such as the Plitvice Lakes, the spectacular Adriatic coastlines and gorgeous islands. An overview of the best places to visit in Croatia.
TOP 5 MUST SEE Places to Visit In Croatia!
A list of our top 5 places to visit in Croatia.
The Balkan country of Croatia has every reason to travel to. Adventure awaits in the Adriatic sea just far enough from the rest of Europe to feel exotic. Discover local food while lying on the beach in eastern Europe. Book your holiday now with an Airbnb to discover why Game of Thrones chose to shoot so much there.
Plitvice Lakes National Park
Snapchat: mrsmekka (Ash) , thEmythfasha (Josh)
How To Pack 365 Days of Clothes Into 1 Carry On -
Travel Itinerary -
17 things not to miss in Croatia
From the blissful islands to the ancient cities, not forgetting its outstanding natural beauty, here are our top things to see and do if you are visiting Croatia.
10 Things to do in Zagreb, Croatia Travel Guide
Join us we visit Zagreb, Croatia in this travel guide covering some of the top attractions and best things to do in the city. With a great food scene, plenty of green spaces and a charming historic core (Gornji Grad) you'll soon find out what makes Zagreb an underrated capital to visit.
10 Things to do in Zagreb City Tour | Croatia Travel Guide:
Intro - 00:01
1) Markets and Ban Josip Jelačić Square (Zagreb Central Market - Dolac Market) - 00:35
2) Zagreb Cathedral (Zagrebačka katedrala) - 02:14
3) Restaurant Street in the Upper Town (Tkalčićeva Street) - 03:11
4) Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej prekinutih veza) - 03:40
5) Church of St. Mark (Crkva sv. Marka) - 04:41
6) Promenade Views Upper Town in Zagreb - 05:45
7) Stone Gate in Zagreb (Kamenita Vrata) - 06:19
8) Eating Croatian Food (Truffles) in a Fotic Restaurant in Zagreb - 06:55
9) Zagreb 360 for views of Zagreb, Croatia - 10:31
10) Lenuci’s Horseshoe - 11:45
*Bonus* Ice Hockey game watching Medveščak Zagreb - 13:28
Outro - 14:07
GEAR WE USE
Canon G7X ii:
Rode Video Micro:
Joby Gorilla Pod:
SanDisk 16GB Extreme Pro:
SOCIAL MEDIA & TRAVEL BLOGS
Our visit Zagreb travel guide documentary covers some of the top attractions including a food guide (Croatian), top sightseeing tourist attractions and the city by day including visiting churches, parks, the old town, quirky neighborhoods, museums and a hockey game. We also cover off-the-beaten-path outdoor activities you won't find in a typical Zagreb tourism brochure, Zagreb itinerary or Zagreb, Croatia city tour also known as Zagreb, Hrvatska.
10 Things to do in Zagreb, Croatia Travel Guide Video Transcript:
Our travels in Croatia brought us to Zagreb known for its lively street markets, vast green spaces, and varied architecture that spans numerous movements, we reached the capital and hit the ground running. In this video we’re going to show you some fun things to do in Zagreb, as well as share our favourite place for sampling the most delicious truffle dishes:
From the main square you have the Flower Market, and if you head up the steps, that leads to Zagreb’s Central Market.
Zagreb Cathedral is one the city’s main landmarks. This is the largest sacral building in the Gothic style southeast of the Alps, and it’s pretty easy to spot the spires wherever you are in the city.
Our walk through the Upper Town eventually lead us to Tkalčićeva. These days you’ll find a lively street lined with restaurants, cafes and bars.
We reached what may be the most memorable museum in the whole world: The Museum of Broken Relationships. The museum is a global crowd-sourced project that deals with heartbreak. Inside you’ll find curious objects with a corresponding story.
St. Mark’s Church bears the medieval coat of arms of Croatia, Dalmatia and Slavonia on the left-hand side, and the emblem of Zagreb on the right.
To enjoy city views of the Lower Town there are some great vantage points along the promenade.
On our way down from the Upper Town, we walked through Zagreb’s famed Stone Gate. Once the eastern gate into the medieval settlement now houses a small chapel.
Let’s take a break from all the sightseeing to introduce you to one of our favourite restaurants in Zagreb when it comes to truffle dishes
And craving more views of the city, we then went up Zagreb 360.
Known as the Green Horseshoe, this park was named after Milan Lenuci who came up with the idea of creating connected green spaces right in the downtown. The horseshoe is home to several museums, galleries and archives.
If you’re into hockey and you visit Zagreb during the season, you can catch a game in the city. We watched Medveščak Zagreb play.
And that’s it for our visit to Zagreb! We hope you enjoyed this travel guide and that you got a few ideas of things to see, eat and do on your own visit.
This is part of our Travel in Croatia video series showcasing Croatian food, Croatian culture and Croatian cuisine.
This is part of our Travel in the Balkans video series showcasing Balkan food, Balkan culture and Balkan cuisine.
Music by Lakey Inspired:
CROATIA Travel Guide 2019 | Best Places to Visit in Croatia 2019 | Croatia Drone Videos
CROATIA Travel Guide 2019 | Best Places to Visit in Croatia 2019 | Croatia Drone Videos
From Paklenica climbing sites, beautiful beaches of central Dalmatia, great food of Istria, Croatia’s fabulous wines, partying on the islands, sailing the Adriatic, Croatia has a lot to offer to its visitors.
Croatia is emerging tourist destination. When I think of Croatia, I associate it with: small, safe, sublime, pebbles, islands, sea, countryside. The country has over thousand islands, 8 national parks, 11 nature parks, over 6.000 km of coastline and seven World Heritage sites.
If your Mediterranean fantasies feature balmy days by sapphire waters in the shade of ancient walled towns, Croatia is the place to turn them into reality. Discover Best Places to visit in Croatia in this Ultra HD Video!
Copyright © Sovereign Digital. All Rights Reserved.
9 Best Inexpensive Cities in Europe to Visit on a Budget
Read the Blog for More Information on the Best Cheap Cities in Europe:
Where to go in Europe on a Budget? What are the best & most affordable vacation cities in Europe that have a ton of stuff to see & do? What European cities are affordable? Well, here is our list of the 9 (actually 10) best European cities to visit on a budget. Our list factors in the sights and activities tourists can see, prices for hotels, sights, and restaurants, available cheap transportation to that city and if you would actually want to have a fun time in that town.
Where should I go in Europe if I am broke or not broke? Well here is our list.
Filmed in Krakow, Poland and Dubrovnik, Croatia
Copyright Mark Wolters 2018
10 Best Cheap Cities in Europe
#1. Krakow, Poland
#2. Lisbon, Portugal
#3. Valencia, Spain
#4. Tallinn, Estonia
#5. Riga, Latvia
#6. Prague, The Czech Republic
#7. Budapest, Hungary
#8. Athens, Greece
#9. Porto, Portugal
#10. Dubrovnik, Croatia
USA Today & 10Best's #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
FlipKey by TripAdvisor Top 10 Travel Bloggers 2014
Grab Wolters World Merchandise & Travel Gear at
Sony Alpha 6000: Our favorite camera for vlogging. One of the best selling cameras of all time and its not too expensive.
Osprey Meridian Carry-on Size Travel Backpack: This is THE backpack that all of the Wolters World family use. It fits in the overhead compartment, gives you a great day pack and has an awesome warranty. We always travel with one.
Duafire Travel Adapter: helps you plug into most countries plugs around the world.
Travel Strip: One plug for your normal device, four USB plugs as well, it saves a lot of trouble and outlets when you travel.
Backup Battery Pack: Essential for travelers wanting to have a backup batter charge for their phones, cameras, and devices.
Hey There Fellow Travelers! Thank you for watching our honest travel vlogs from all over this wonderful world. If you would like to get in contact with us please follow us & send us a message via our social media channels below. Also, if you like our travel videos please feel free to share them with other fellow travelers.
Follow Us At
Top 9 Most Famous Cities to Visit in Croatia
Live to Travel's Amazon Page - Checkout all Travel Related Products
In this video, let’s see the “Top 9 Most Famous Cities to Visit in Croatia”,
1. Zagreb, a vibrant city of around 800,000 people. The city boasts a charming medieval 'old city' with architecture and cobbled streets reminiscent of Vienna, Budapest, Prague and other Central-European capitals.
2. Dubrovnik, a historic coastal city and a stunningly intact walled city on the Adriatic Sea coast of the extreme south of Croatia. It's one of the most prominent tourist resorts of the Mediterranean and listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1979.
3. Split, an ancient port city with Roman ruins and the city is not a small tourist town, and extends over a large area well beyond the ancient core. It's the economic hub of the eastern Adriatic shoreline and by wandering the historic centre of Split you can clearly see the Roman walls, squares, and temples.
4. Pula, a seafront city on the tip of Croatia’s Istrian Peninsula, is known for its protected harbor, beach-lined coast and Roman ruins. Settled in the prehistoric era and valued for its strategic location, Pula has been occupied, destroyed and rebuilt numerous times.
5. Osijek, is the fourth largest city in Croatia. It is the largest city and the economic and cultural centre of the eastern Croatian region of Slavonia, as well as the administrative centre of Osijek-Baranja County.
6. Slavonski Brod, a city in eastern Croatia, with a population of 59,000 in 2011. Located in the region of Slavonia, it is the centre of Brod-Posavina County and a river port on the Sava river.
7. Rijeka, the city is the principal seaport of Croatia, located on Kvarner Bay, an inlet of the Adriatic Sea. It’s known as a gateway to Croatia’s islands and the hilltop Trsat Castle complex, which includes a religious shrine, has sweeping views of the islands of Kvarner Bay.
8. Varaždin, one of the most important tourist centers of northern Croatia. The old town fortification, the central part of the town, as numerous museums, galleries and collections as well as the Varaždin cemetery, protected as a horticultural monument, which represents the main tourist attractions of this Central European Baroque town and ancient Croatian capital.
9. Zadar, a city on Croatia’s Dalmatian coast, is known for the Roman and Venetian ruins of its peninsular Old Town. There are several Venetian gates in the city walls. Surrounding the Roman-era Forum is 11th-century Saint Mary’s Convent, with religious art dating to the 8th century.
Watch the video, If you like this video, don’t forget to hit the subscribe button below the video.
Music in the video:
Fluidscape by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
9 Croatia’s beautiful places
9 beautiful Croatia cities
9 Croatia places to visit
9 Croatia places to see
9 Croatia places of interests
9 Croatia places to stay
9 Croatia places to live
9 most beautiful places in Croatia to live
9 most beautiful towns in Croatia
9 most beautiful places in northern Croatia
9 beautiful places in Croatia to get married
9 most beautiful places in Croatia to visit
The best 9 places and cities to visit in Croatia.
Places to Visit in Croatia - Croatia Vacation - Kroatia
Croatia - a land of a thousand islands, magical nature and rich heritage, land whose beauties have been celebrated since ancient times.
Croatia (Croatian: Hrvatska) is a country situated in the Balkans and in Central Europe. It is to the east side of the Adriatic Sea, to the east of Italy. It is bordered by Slovenia to the northwest, Hungary to the north, Bosnia and Herzegovina to the southeast, Serbia in the east, and Montenegro to the south.
Top 5 Places to Visit in Dalmatia / Croatia | 4K
Best Places to visit in Dalmatia, Croatia - Top 5/
Najbolja mjesta za posjetiti u Dalmaciji, Hrvatska/
Najlepsze miejsca do odwiedzenia w Dalmacji, Chorwacji/
Die besten Orte in Dalmatien, Kroatien zu besuchen/
A legjobb helyek, hogy látogassa meg Dalmáciában, Horvátország/
I migliori posti da visitare in Dalmazia, Croazia/
Les meilleurs endroits à visiter en Dalmatie, Croatie/
Beste plaatsen om te bezoeken in Dalmatië, Kroatië/
Bästa ställen att besöka i Dalmatien, Kroatien/
Beste steder å besøke i Dalmatia, Kroatia/
Najlepšie miesta na návštevu v Dalmácii v Chorvátsku/
Nejlepší místa k návštěvě v Dalmácii, Chorvatsko/
Лучшие места для посещения в Далмации, Хорватия/
A short presentation of the best, beautiful places to visit in Dalmatia - Croatia, which can not be overlooked:
1) Dubrovnik - old town,
2) Hvar - old town,
3) Trogir - old town,
4) Split - old town,
5) Krka falls - National Park
Croatia Travel Guide & Tourism (HD)
Croatia Travel Guide, Croatia Tourism, Croatia Vacation (HD)
Travel & Trips Videos 4K