3. Grotta GiganteSgonico Grotta Gigante , also known as Riesengrotte or as Grotta di Brisciachi, is a giant cave on the Italian side of the Trieste Karst , close to the village of Borgo Grotta Gigante or Briščiki in the municipality of Sgonico. Its central cavern is 107 m high, 65 m wide and 130 m long, putting it in the 1995 Guinness Book of Records as the world's largest tourist cave. This record was broken in 2010 when La Verna cave in the south west of France was opened to tourists, measuring 255 by 225 by 195 metres . From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Isola di MuranoMurano San Michele in Isola is a Roman Catholic church, located on the Isola di San Michele, a small islet sited between Venice and Murano, which once sheltered a Camaldolese monastery , but now houses the main cemetery of the city. The monastery was mostly demolished in the 19th-century, but the church remains, originally rebuilt starting in 1469. The church is dedicated to Saint Michael , the holder of the scales on Judgement Day, a fit guardian of the sleep of the faithful dead. The island cemetery now includes the land of the formerly separate island of San Cristoforo. This church is sometimes referred to as San Michele di Murano, although this islet is separate from islands comprising that town. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Basilica di AquileiaAquileia Aquileia is an ancient Roman city in Italy, at the head of the Adriatic at the edge of the lagoons, about 10 kilometres from the sea, on the river Natiso , the course of which has changed somewhat since Roman times. Today, the city is small , but it was large and prominent in Antiquity as one of the world's largest cities with a population of 100,000 in the 2nd century AD. and is one of the main archeological sites of Northern Italy. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Bad drivers of Italy ( Belluno ) ( Veneto ) Episode # 04
- Corte di cassazione. Sentenza 47165/2010. Per considerare illecita una ripresa all'esterno bisogna verificare se per conseguire la captazione siano stati adottati accorgimenti volti a superare quelle barriere che altrimenti impedirebbero la visione. Viceversa, quando le riprese avvengono in luighi visibili da tutti senza che ricorrano tentativi di superare o rimuovere ostacoli, le persone inquadrate nelle riprese possono essere considerate parte integrante del paesaggio ripreso, in quanto necessariamente consapevoli della loro esposizione.
- Court of Cassation. 47165/2010 judgment. To consider unlawful an outside shooting You must check whether to achieve uptake have been adopted measures aimed at overcoming those barriers that would otherwise prevent the vision. Conversely, when you are shooting in louis visible by everyone without meeting attempts to overcome or remove obstacles, people framed in the filming can be considered an integral part of the landscape resumed, as necessarily aware of their exposure.
Global Youth Day 2016 - Conversano - Italia
stereomood at occupy deejay feb 13
Eleonora from Stereomood.com talks about the italian music website!