Clarendon is a borough in Warren County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 564 at the 2000 census. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
The Best Attractions In Clarendon
1. Chapman State ParkClarendon Chapman State Park is a 805-acre Pennsylvania state park in Pleasant Township, Warren County, Pennsylvania near Clarendon, in the United States. The man-made Chapman Lake covers 68 acres of the park. Chapman State Park is named in honor of Dr. Leroy E. Chapman. Dr. Chapman was a state senator from 1929 until 1963. He was part of several civic groups that pushed for the creation of a state park in Warren County. Chapman State Park, opened in 1951, is adjacent to Allegheny National Forest and State Game Land 29 just off U.S. Route 6. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
2. Hamburg GamingHamburg Hamburger Sport-Verein e.V. [hamˈbʊʁɡɐ ˌʃpɔʁt fɛɐ̯ˈʔaɪ̯n], commonly known as Hamburger SV, Hamburg or HSV [haː ʔɛs ˈfaʊ̯], is a German sport club based in Hamburg, its largest branch being its football department. Although the current HSV was founded in June 1919 from a merger of three earlier clubs, it officially traces its origin to 29 September 1887 when the first of the predecessors, SC Germania, was founded. HSV's football team had the distinction of being the only team that had played continuously in the top tier of the German football league system since the founding of the club at the end of World War I. It was the only team that played in every season of the Bundesliga since its foundation in 1963, until 2018 when the team were relegated for the first time in... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Grove City Premium OutletsGrove City Grove City Premium Outlets, is an open-air outlet mall located along Interstate 79, four miles south of its junction with Interstate 80, in Springfield Township, west of Grove City, Pennsylvania. About 60 miles north of Pittsburgh, and 70 miles south of Erie, Grove City Premium Outlets includes more than 130 brand-name outlet stores, a food court, and one of the Pittsburgh Steelers' official team stores. It is one of the largest outlet malls in the United States.In 2006, Value Retail News rated Prime Outlets in Grove City as one of the top 20 outlet centers in the United States. The outlets previously received the award in 2004.On Black Friday in 2006, shoppers created a traffic jam 10 miles long during the middle of the night on Interstate 79Due to Pennsylvania's lack of sales tax on clot... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Holiday ValleyEllicottville Holiday Valley is a family oriented vacation spot and ski resort in Ellicottville, New York. Established in 1957 by Nelson Pauly, John Fisher and Bill Northrup, the facility opened with four runs and one T-bar lift. Currently the resort contains 58 slopes and 13 lifts. Since its opening Holiday Valley has experienced steady growth and has become the main tourist attraction in Cattaraugus County. In 1995 the Inn at Holiday Valley opened, turning the slope into a self-contained ski resort. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Kinzua Bridge State ParkMount Jewett The Kinzua Bridge or the Kinzua Viaduct was a railroad trestle that spanned Kinzua Creek in McKean County in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania. The bridge was 301 feet tall and 2,052 feet long. Most of its structure collapsed during a tornado in 2003. The bridge was originally built from wrought iron in 1882 and was billed as the Eighth Wonder of the World, holding the record as the tallest railroad bridge in the world for two years. In 1900, the bridge was dismantled and simultaneously rebuilt out of steel to allow it to accommodate heavier trains. It stayed in commercial service until 1959 and was sold to the Government of Pennsylvania in 1963, becoming the centerpiece of a state park. Restoration of the bridge began in 2002, but before it was finished, a tornado struck the bridge in 2003, ... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Lucille Ball Desi Arnaz MuseumJamestown New York State Lucille Désirée Ball was an American actress, comedian, model, entertainment studio executive, and producer. She was the star of the self-produced sitcoms I Love Lucy, The Lucy Show, Here's Lucy, and Life with Lucy, as well as comedy television specials aired under the title The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour.Ball's career began in 1929 when she landed work as a model. Shortly thereafter, she began her performing career on Broadway using the stage names Diane Belmont and Dianne Belmont. She later appeared in several minor film roles in the 1930s and 1940s as a contract player for RKO Radio Pictures, being cast as a chorus girl or in similar roles. During this time, she met Cuban bandleader Desi Arnaz, and the two eloped in November 1940. In the 1950s, Ball ventured into television. In 1951, she a... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
A Visit to the Belleclaire Hotel: Lobby, gym, business center, game room, and room 619.
250 W 77th St, New York, NY 10024
Driving from Charleston to Clendenin,West Virginia
Thanks for watching!...please Subscribe to my page :)
Old Pueblo Trolley - Tucson Arizona
The Tucson Trolley is taking a hiatus while a new route is being created. At we're dedicated to helping you discover the BESTthat beautiful Southern Arizona has to offer. From full color, high definition videos that show you what Southern Arizona has to offer, to tips & advice on dining & lodging in Tucson, Bisbee, Tubac, Tombstone & more! Visit the history of Southern Arizona. Business owners can take advantage of our low advertising rates. Very high visibility at a very affordable price.