Clermont is a USGS-designated populated place in Bullitt County, Kentucky, United States, south of Louisville. It is an unincorporated community. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
2. Mammoth Cave National ParkMammoth Cave National Park Mammoth Cave National Park is an American national park in central Kentucky, encompassing portions of Mammoth Cave, the longest cave system known in the world. Since the 1972 unification of Mammoth Cave with the even-longer system under Flint Ridge to the north, the official name of the system has been the Mammoth–Flint Ridge Cave System. The park was established as a national park on July 1, 1941, a World Heritage Site on October 27, 1981, and an international Biosphere Reserve on September 26, 1990. The park's 52,830 acres are located primarily in Edmonson County, with small areas extending eastward into Hart and Barren counties. The Green River runs through the park, with a tributary called the Nolin River feeding into the Green just inside the park. Mammoth Cave is the world's longes... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Holiday World & Splashin' SafariSanta Claus Holiday World & Splashin' Safari is a combination theme park and water park located near Interstate 64 and U.S. 231 in Santa Claus, Indiana, United States. The theme park is divided into four sections that celebrate Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving and the Fourth of July with rides, live entertainment, games, and attractions. Holiday World is known for its three wooden roller coasters: The Raven, The Legend, and The Voyage, as well as for Thunderbird, a B&M launched Wing Coaster and The Howler. The safari-themed water park includes the world's two longest water coasters: Wildebeest and Mammoth, numerous family raft rides and water slides, two wave pools, a lazy river, two family tipping bucket water-play attractions, plus dedicated children's slides and play areas. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Maker's MarkLoretto Maker's Mark is a small-batch bourbon whiskey produced in Loretto, Kentucky, by Beam Suntory. It is bottled at 90 U.S. proof and sold in distinctively squarish bottles sealed with red wax. The distillery offers tours, and is part of the American Whiskey Trail and the Kentucky Bourbon Trail. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Ark EncounterWilliamstown Kentucky Ark Encounter is a creationist theme park that opened in Grant County, Kentucky on July 7, 2016. The centerpiece of the park is a large representation of Noah's Ark from the Genesis flood narrative contained in the Bible. It is 510 feet long, 85 feet wide, and 51 feet high. Ark Encounter is operated by Answers in Genesis , a young Earth creationist organization that also operates the Creation Museum 45 miles away in Petersburg, Kentucky. The theme park promotes pseudoscientific young Earth creationist beliefs about the age of the universe, age of the Earth, and co-existence of man and non-avian dinosaurs.After feasibility studies projected that the park would be a boon to the state's tourism industry, the Ark Encounter received tax incentives from the city, county, and state to induce its ... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Woodford Reserve DistilleryVersailles Woodford County is a county located in the U.S. state of Kentucky. As of the 2010 census, the population was 24,939. Its county seat is Versailles.Woodford County is part of the Lexington-Fayette, KY Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is located in the heart of the Bluegrass region of Kentucky. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
8. Bernheim Arboretum & ForestClermont Kentucky Bernheim Arboretum and Research Forest is a 15,625 acre arboretum, forest, and nature preserve located in Clermont, Kentucky . Bernheim was founded in 1929 by Isaac Wolfe Bernheim, a German immigrant and successful brewer whose whiskey distillery business established the I.W. Harper brand. He purchased the land in 1928 at $1 an acre because most of it had been stripped for mining iron ore. The Frederick Law Olmsted landscape architecture firm started work on designing the park in 1931 and it opened in 1950. Bernheim Forest was given to the people of Kentucky in trust and is the largest privately owned natural area in the state. Bernheim, his wife, daughter, and son-in-law are buried in the forest. In 1988, at least one outside consulting firm was engaged and work on a new long-range plan f... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
South West Victoria Australia
Today we visit the Deborah Gold Mine in Bendigo before visiting the Balgownie Winery for a wonderful evening meal.
Then we head back to Melbourne and get up very early to catch the ferry to Tasmania. The next morning we have breakfast at a local chocolate factory before visiting the amazing town of Sheffield which has murals everywhere! Later in the day we take a chair lift ride and say hello to some local wildlife.
We get up early the next day for a hosted tour of some amazing wineries around the Tamar Valley and then finally we head to Hobart and hop on a plane to head back to sunny Brisbane after almost 2 weeks away.
Smash that Subscribe button and Ring the bell! We’ll see you in a weeks time for our next video!
Check out more videos on our channel if you like what you see! CHANNEL:
Or follow along on Instagram @destination_fascination
Don't Let Go by J.A.K. (Melodies)
Feeling Safe by Be Still the Earth
Rainy Day by Young Rich Pixies
Focus by Oliverty Michael
As the Ligh Changes - Alternative Version by Garret Bevins
Xerces by Mchael Shynes
Thanks to everyone for your continuing support. We are still just starting to grow our channel, with the adventures only getting more exciting from here, so we appreciate all your support and patience as we find our footing and share our journey with you.
The Holy Land Experience Religious Theme Park in Orlando, Florida
The Holy Land Experience in Orlando, Fla. showcases architectural recreations of Jerusalem, beautiful and serene landscaping, historical exhibits and live religious shows, including the popular Passion drama which reenacts the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ. It is a theme park like no other.
Read all about The Holy Land Experience in Volume 2, Issue 3 of Orlando Attractions Magazine, available at
Video shot/edited by Ricky Brigante.
What is the best hotel in Cincinnati OH? Top 3 best Cincinnati hotels as voted by travelers
What is the best hotel in Cincinnati OH ? check the ratings made by travelers themselves.
List of hotels in Cincinnati Ohio :
21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati BEST WESTERN PLUS Hannaford Inn & Suites Candlewood Suites Cincinnati - Blue Ash Comfort Inn Northeast Cincinnati Courtyard Cincinnati Blue Ash Days Inn - Forest Park, OH Days Inn Fort Wright Embassy Suites Cincinnati - Northeast (Blue Ash) Guest Inn and Suites Downtown Cincinnati Hampton Inn Cincinnati-Kings Island Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Sharonville Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cincinnati - Blue Ash Howard Johnson Inn Cincinnati Glensprings Drive Kingsgate Marriott Conference Centre Hotel at the University of Cincinnati Quality Hotel & Suites Central Cincinnati Quality Suites Blue Ash Red Roof Inn Cincinnati East Beechmont Springhill Suites By Marriott Cincinnati Midtown Super 8 Motel Cincinnati The Garfield Suites Hotel Cincinnati Wingate By Wyndham Cincinnati West Chester Baymont Inn & Suites Cincinnati BEST WESTERN PREMIER Mariemont Inn Comfort Inn & Suites Cincinnati Comfort Suites Cincinnati (OH) Courtyard Cincinnati Midtown/Rookwood Days Inn Cincinnati Drury Inn & Suites North Cincinnati Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Cincinnati North Sharonville Hampton Inn And Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Cincinnati Holiday Inn Cincinnati Eastgate I-275E Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cincinnati Northeast Milford Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast Hotel La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville Quality Inn & Suites Cincinnati Radisson Cincinnati North CoCo Key Water Resort Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown SpringHill Suites Cincinnati North Forest Park The Atrium Hotel and Conferenc The Westin Cincinnati Best Western Clermont Cincinnati Budget Host Town Center Motel Cincinnati Comfort Inn & Suites Cincinnati, OH Comfort Suites Hotel Cincinnati Crowne Plaza Hotel Cincinnati Blue Ash Days Inn East Cincinnati Econo Lodge Cincinnati Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate Hampton Inn Cincinnati-Eastgate Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati-Milford Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Millennium Hotel Cincinnati Quality Inn & Suites Cincinnati, OH Red Roof Inn & Suite Cincinnati North Mason Residence Inn Cincinnati North Sharonville SpringHill Suites Cincinnati Northeast The Cincinnatian Hotel Preferred Hotels and Resorts TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Northeast
best hotel in cincinnati oh best hotels in cincinnati oh hotels in cincinnati oh hotel in cincinnati oh hotels cincinnati oh hotel cincinnati oh hotels in cincinnati ohio hotel in cincinnati ohio hotels cincinnati ohio hotel cincinnati ohio
Video : Channel :
Check the best hotels in the world :
Boudin Bakery Tour - Disney's California Adventure
Ever wanted to take a tour of a bread factory? This is as close as I've come! This is a tour that was available at Disney's California Adventure that shows the process of how they make they're sour dough bread. This was filmed back in 2009
Villas in Everglades FL, River Wilderness Waterfront Villas
River Wilderness Waterfront Villas offer complete accommodations in apartment living within the vast wilderness beauty of Florida's Everglades. Surrounded by lush sub-tropical vegetation, River Wilderness is the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life to unwind, relax and enjoy the almost eternal sunshine.
For outdoors enthusiasts, River Wilderness Waterfront Villas is a happening place. Right outside your apartment is the splendor of the Everglades and an abundance of activities. Fishing is world class for Snook, Redfish, Trout, Snapper, and Grouper to name a few. Birdwatching is excellent and creatures of all kinds are abound for your viewing pleasure.