Cobh Tourist Attractions: 8 Top Places To Visit
Planning to visit Cobh? Check out our Cobh Travel Guide video and see top most Tourist Attractions in Cobh.
Top Places to visit in Cobh (Ireland):
Cobh Cathedral, Cobh Heritage Centre, Annie Moore Statue, Titanic Experience Cobh, Lusitania Memorial, Cobh Museum, Titanic Memorial Garden, Old Church Cemetery
For more information, Visit:
Top Ten Places to visit in Ireland. Street life in Cobh. Street trades view of Cobh.
Top Ten Places to visit in Ireland with happy people. When you here of top ten places to visit in a country it as to be a welcoming place and it has to be beautiful and with character. Cobh is in one of the top ten beautiful places to visit in Ireland, it has got character, welcoming and beautiful street view. This is a street view of Cobh on the bank of the world's second biggest natural harbour.
10 magical places in Ireland to visit
These are 10 of the most beautiful places in Ireland:
1. Cliffs of Moher - Come to this UNESCO Global Geopark to see its 700-foot cliffs and crashing waves. This spot on the Wild Atlantic Way ranks among Ireland's most visited natural attractions.
2. Killarney National Park - Ireland's oldest national park is home to its tallest mountain. It's easy to see why it's called “Jewel in Kerry’s crown.”
3. Giant’s Causeway - 40,000 basalt stone columns make up this UNESCO World Heritage site in Northern Ireland. The area is rich in both natural beauty and Irish mythology.
4. Glendalough - You'll find the remains of an early monastic settlement in the Valley of the Two Lakes. Tranquility rules in this forested glacial valley.
5. Connemara - Connemara is considered one of Ireland's most romantic regions. Its national park protects bogs, grasslands and woodlands.
6. Trinity College Library - This 18th century library in Dublin is a must for bookworms. It's famous Long Room houses some 200,000 old books in oak cases.
7. Cobh - The charming waterfront town of Cobh is known for its brightly colored houses. It's also the second-largest natural harbor in the world.
8. Dingle Peninsula - The gloriously green Dingle Peninsula is a highlight of the Wild Atlantic Way. Go there for the scenic drives and thriving Irish heritage.
9. Skellig Islands - These UNESCO World Heritage islands gained fame after featuring in Star Wars. Originally, they were the site of a 6th century monastery.
10. Rock of Cashel - These ancient fortifications rise from a grassy plain — one of the country's most spectacular historic sites. Legends associate the Rock with St. Patrick.
For the latest on travel:
Like 10Best on Facebook:
Follow 10Best on Twitter:
Follow 10Best on Instagram:
Top 10 places to visit in Ireland. Tregan, Cobh.
Top 10 places to visit in Ireland. Tregan. When you hear of top 10 places to visit in a country it as to be a welcoming place and it has to be beautiful and with character. Tregan Craft Center. This is the only crystal making shop in Cork and Cobh It has beauty, welcoming and character they make lovely crystals wears and as seen by a tourist to the shop. And it is on the must seen places in Ireland. Come visit the shop. You can order as well online. And it is one of the places to Visit in Ireland This is the only crystal making shop in Cork and Cobh they make lovely crystals and as seen by a tourist to the shop.
Top things to do in Cork
Here are the top 10 things to do as you explore the buzzing city, beautiful surrounds and friendly atmosphere of Cork!
Discover more at
The lively city and its gorgeous surroundings of Cork on the island of Ireland are full of star attractions. Where else would you find a thriving 18th century food market, an iconic whiskey legacy and a sure-fire way to obtain the famous Irish “gift of the gab”? With its vibrant city, beautiful coastline, delicious food and colourful towns, a trip to Cork on the island of Ireland is sure to be an unforgettable one!
Music: Driving Force by Krisztian Vass (Shutterstock)
- Built nearly 600 years ago, Blarney Castle is the home of the famous Blarney Stone, which is believed to bestow the “gift of gab” to those who kiss it!
- St Anne’s Church still retains its original 18th century bells. Visitors can climb to the top of the tower and ring the Shandon Bells while taking in the stunning panoramic view of the city.
- Located off coast of Cork, Spike Island (Europe's Leading Tourist Attraction 2017) is the only place in Ireland where you’ll find a monastery, fortress and prison all in the one spot!
- Cobh harbour is said to be the largest natural harbour in the world. This marina was the final stop for the RMS Titanic before departing on its ill-fated voyage to the United States.
- For 200 years the Jameson distillery was located in Dublin, but in 1975 it relocated to Midleton, County Cork. Guided tours bring to life the rich legacy of this famous liquid gold – and a taste of the tipple always goes down a treat!
- The English Market in Cork city is the place to pick up traditional specialities like drisheen (black pudding) and pigs’ trotters, although the 55 or so stalls also stock delicious bread, fish, cheese, fruit and veg! - The newly renovated home of Cork GAA (Gaelic Games), Páirc Uí Chaoimh hosts not only matches, but also a variety of concerts – notable gigs in the past include Michael Jackson, Prince, Oasis and most recently Ed Sheeran!
- The mission of the Cork Jazz Festival was to produce the best jazz festival in Ireland and one of the best in Europe… and they have certainly achieved this! With this year being the festival’s 40th birthday, you can expect this year’s festival to be bigger and better than ever.
- Fota House, a beautifully designed 19th century home, offers visitors an intimate look into how life was lived in the past. Visitors get a great understanding of how members of the gentry and the servants alike lived, by exploring the brilliantly preserved estate.
- Cork City Gaol may look like a castle, but it was in fact a 19th century prison! Now open to the public as a tourist attraction, visitors get a fascinating insight into day-to-day prison life back in the 1800s.
For more information, visit
Join the conversation on our social channels:
About the channel:
Welcome to Tourism Ireland’s YouTube channel! Subscribe to follow our Ireland adventures, get ideas for your travel bucket list and learn about our unique culture, incredible castles and iconic cities with the best in both curated and exclusive videos.
Top 5 places to visit in Ireland. Tregan Craft Center Cobh.
Top 5 places to visit in Ireland. When you hear of top 10 places to visit in a country it as to be a welcoming place and it has to be beautiful and with character. Tregan Craft Center. This is the only crystal making shop in Cork and Cobh It has beauty, welcoming and character they make lovely crystals wears and as seen by a tourist to the shop. And it is on the must seen places in Ireland. Come visit the shop.
2 HOURS IN Cobh, Ireland (Cork)
Want to support my travels and receive a postcard from me?
Top 15 Tourist Attractions in Cork - Travel Ireland
Top 15 Tourist Attractions and Beautiful Places in Cork - Travel Ireland:
Fota Wildlife Park, Ballycotton Cliff Walk, Old English Market, Camden Fort Meagher, Spike Island, University College Cork, Fitzgerald Park, St. Anne's Church, Cork City Gaol, St Fin Barre's Cathedral, St. Peter and Paul's Church, Patrick Street, Crawford Municipal Art Gallery, CIT Blackrock Castle Observatory, Greyhound Stadium
Exploring Cobh While Crashing Our Drone! - Ep. 9
This episode was full of surprises! We were so excited to get some really great weather which would give us a great opportunity to visit the Ballycotton Cliffs. This turned out to be surprise number one -- because it was a holiday there were no buses headed out that way. So, we decided on a train ride out to Cobh, Ireland where we were hoping to get some good seaside drone footage. Surprise number two: the drone decided to crash itself. But the third, and best surprise was Cobh itself. We were really lucky to have such a beautiful day in such a beautiful town.
If you're looking for weekend trips or cities to see in Cork, Cobh is a great choice (just try to go when there are no cruise ships!).
Want more? Join Our Patreon community!
Join our e-mail list at our website to receive updates in your inbox!
Follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on Instagram for real time updates of our travels!
Chat with us on Twitter!
Pin with us on Pinterest!
© From Coast A Costa 2017
Top 10 Places to visit in Ireland, How cobh can be improved
Top 10 Places to visit in Ireland. A local experience on how to improve Cobh. From Rivers Edge Hotel Cobh