Colbert is an unincorporated community in Spokane County, Washington, United States. The town is on U.S. Route 2, north of the city of Spokane. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
2. Schweitzer MountainSandpoint Schweitzer Mountain Resort is a ski resort in the northwest United States in northern Idaho, 11 miles northwest of Sandpoint. Located in Bonner County in the Selkirk Mountains, it overlooks Lake Pend Oreille to the southeast with views of the Bitterroot and Cabinet mountain ranges. The ski area is approximately 45 miles south of the Canada–US border. Schweitzer Mountain has a summit elevation of 6,400 feet above sea level with a vertical drop of 2,440 feet . There are 92 named runs and open bowls on Schweitzer's skiable area of 2,900 acres , and the average annual snowfall is over 300 inches . The longest continuous groomed run is Little Blue Ridge Run, at 2.1 miles , and the uphill lift capacity is 12,502 passengers per hour. Seven chairlifts and 3 surface tows serve terrain rated at 20... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Silverwood Theme ParkAthol Silverwood Theme Park is an amusement park located in northern Idaho, United States, near the town of Coeur d'Alene, approximately 47 miles from Spokane, Washington on U.S. Route 95. Owner Gary Norton opened the park in June 20, 1988. Originally, the park included a small assortment of carnival rides, a main street with shops and eateries, and an authentic steam train that traveled in a 30-minute loop around the owner's property. From 1973 to 1988, the land, along with a fully functioning airstrip, was operated as the Henley Aerodrome, named after the family whom Norton bought it from in 1981.Over the years, Silverwood has grown in both size and popularity, transforming from a small local amusement park to a regional theme park destination. In 2003, an adjacent waterpark named Boulder Beac... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Northern Quest CasinoAirway Heights Northern Quest Resort & Casino is an Indian casino in Airway Heights, Washington, near Spokane, owned and operated by the Kalispel Tribe. It has a 250-room hotel, a spa, and 14 restaurants and lounges. The casino has 55,000 square feet of gaming space, with over 1,500 slot machines, 37 table games, 9 poker tables, a keno parlor, and a racebook. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Farragut State ParkAthol Farragut State Park is a state park in the northwest United States, located in northern Idaho at the southern tip of the Lake Pend Oreille in the Coeur d'Alene Mountains. The 4,000-acre park is five miles east of Athol in Kootenai County, about thirty miles northeast of Coeur d'Alene. Activities include camping, picnicking, hiking, mountain biking, cycling, fishing, boating, swimming, water sports, orienteering, disc golf, flying model aircraft, archery, and horseback riding. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. Riverside State ParkNine Mile Falls Riverside State Park is a public recreation area located nine miles northwest of Spokane in Nine Mile Falls, Washington. It is Washington's second largest state park, covering some 11,162 acres along the Spokane and Little Spokane rivers. The park is managed by the Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Colville National Forest
This is the latest in our Accessible Destinations series for the U.S. Forest Service. In this episode John Williams explores the the Colville National Forest in Washington state. A Dave Hood Production.
Best Time To Visit or Travel to Atlanta, Georgia
Short video slide show describing when the best time to visit this city based on weather and climate.
Some photos courtesy of Wikimedia Commons and others purchased from canstockphoto.com.
Meet the Speechwriter Behind Obama's Best Jokes
Watch the next video to hear David Litt analyze Trump and Clinton's different speech styles: Subscribe!
At just 24 years old, David Litt became a speechwriter at the White House. Landing such a prestigious job when you've just barely graduated college is pretty impressive, but ironically, Litt never intended to work in politics.
I was on a plane and we had just began our initial descent, Litt told Seeker's Laura Ling. And I was channel-surfing on the free airplane cable and I saw this candidate who I had heard of but didn't know a lot about named Barack Obama. By the time that speech was over I was like, 'Never mind, whatever he is doing, I want to be part of that.'
Litt wasn't just inspired by Obama, he was filled with hope in a way he'd never experienced before. He desperately wanted to be part of the change that this charismatic presidential candidate kept going on about. After moving to Washington D.C. in 2009, Litt began working for a private firm specializing in speech writing. Then in 2011, the job offer at the White House materialized.
You have to realize how high the stakes are, said Litt. We would write speeches knowing that there are people whose full-time job is to pick apart every single word the President says, and sometimes just to take things out of context, and that can be incredibly intimidating.
Litt left the White House in 2015. He’s currently working on a book about his experience, entitled “That Hopey, Changey Thing,” which will be published by Ecco Press in 2017. Litt now puts his comedy skills to good use as a head writer and producer for Funny or Die.
Executive Producer: Laura Ling Producer: Paige Hansen Cinematographers: Matthew Piniol, Spencer Snider Editor: Jordan Dertinger
Name Every Movie Tom Hanks Made! It's Thursday Night Prime Time Trivia Get Ready!
Name Every Movie Tom Hanks Made! It's Thursday Night Prime Time Trivia Get Ready! Do you know every film Tom Hanks ever made? There are 49 of them! Also tell me the 10 Best Countries to live in, rated by Quality of Life. Also tell me the 20 most populated cities in the USA in 1860 and 1960. Please support my channel today! Please visit my new Travelling with Bruce Store get yourself some cool swag!
Live Cruise Ship News: Royal Princess Cruise Ship To Sail New California Coast Itineraries
Live Cruise Ship News: Royal Princess Cruise Ship To Sail New California Coast Itineraries Princess Cruises is moving the Royal Princess cruise ship to California in 2019 to offer Classic California Coast Itineraies. These unique 7 day cruises will start in Los Angeles and stops will include San Francisco, Monterey, San Diego and Ensenada Mexico.
Perfect Cruise Ship Power Strip Towel Clips for pool deck Packing Cube Set Waterproof Cell Phone Case
Join me live Monday to Friday at 5pm et plus Saturday at 2pm et. We talk about cruise ships and cruise vacations, deals, updates and news. It's a live Q and A fun free for all show! Support my channel today visit Amazon from this link Please support my channel today stop by and visit my new online store on RedBubble! Please visit my new Travelling with Bruce Store get yourself some cool swag!
Send me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
Support my Youtube channel. Buy any item or items from Amazon by using the link below. Thank you, Bruce
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains an affiliate link or links, which means that if you click and purchase one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support! Bruce #travellingwithbruce #cruisetips #firstcruise #carnival #norwegian #royalcaribbean #viking #msc #cruiseholiday #cruisevacation #disney
Metro Focus Episode 5
This episode of Metro Focus explores Northern Virginia's Ballston and Crystal City neighborhoods. Plus, a look behind the curtain at 1st Stage Theater and lean more about Metro's Smart Benefits and Travel Training programs.