✅ TOP 10: Things To Do In Cork
Things To Do In Cork Ireland, this video breaks down the best things to do in Cork Ireland.
MUST HAVE TRAVEL GEAR
✓Carry On Luggage:
If you're looking for the top things to do in Cork, free things to do in Cork, things to do on a stag weekend in Cork, weird things to do in Cork, top 10 things to do in Cork or the 10 best things to do in Cork Ireland then this video will be of help to you.
We cover both the things to do and see in Cork Ireland and the best things to do in Cork Ireland. If you're wondering what to do in Cork and are going to visit Cork then this Cork travel guide should be of help.
---------CHECK OUT SOME OTHER TOP 10s---------
Top things to do in Cork
Here are the top 10 things to do as you explore the buzzing city, beautiful surrounds and friendly atmosphere of Cork!
Discover more at
The lively city and its gorgeous surroundings of Cork on the island of Ireland are full of star attractions. Where else would you find a thriving 18th century food market, an iconic whiskey legacy and a sure-fire way to obtain the famous Irish “gift of the gab”? With its vibrant city, beautiful coastline, delicious food and colourful towns, a trip to Cork on the island of Ireland is sure to be an unforgettable one!
Music: Driving Force by Krisztian Vass (Shutterstock)
- Built nearly 600 years ago, Blarney Castle is the home of the famous Blarney Stone, which is believed to bestow the “gift of gab” to those who kiss it!
- St Anne’s Church still retains its original 18th century bells. Visitors can climb to the top of the tower and ring the Shandon Bells while taking in the stunning panoramic view of the city.
- Located off coast of Cork, Spike Island (Europe's Leading Tourist Attraction 2017) is the only place in Ireland where you’ll find a monastery, fortress and prison all in the one spot!
- Cobh harbour is said to be the largest natural harbour in the world. This marina was the final stop for the RMS Titanic before departing on its ill-fated voyage to the United States.
- For 200 years the Jameson distillery was located in Dublin, but in 1975 it relocated to Midleton, County Cork. Guided tours bring to life the rich legacy of this famous liquid gold – and a taste of the tipple always goes down a treat!
- The English Market in Cork city is the place to pick up traditional specialities like drisheen (black pudding) and pigs’ trotters, although the 55 or so stalls also stock delicious bread, fish, cheese, fruit and veg! - The newly renovated home of Cork GAA (Gaelic Games), Páirc Uí Chaoimh hosts not only matches, but also a variety of concerts – notable gigs in the past include Michael Jackson, Prince, Oasis and most recently Ed Sheeran!
- The mission of the Cork Jazz Festival was to produce the best jazz festival in Ireland and one of the best in Europe… and they have certainly achieved this! With this year being the festival’s 40th birthday, you can expect this year’s festival to be bigger and better than ever.
- Fota House, a beautifully designed 19th century home, offers visitors an intimate look into how life was lived in the past. Visitors get a great understanding of how members of the gentry and the servants alike lived, by exploring the brilliantly preserved estate.
- Cork City Gaol may look like a castle, but it was in fact a 19th century prison! Now open to the public as a tourist attraction, visitors get a fascinating insight into day-to-day prison life back in the 1800s.
For more information, visit
Join the conversation on our social channels:
About the channel:
Welcome to Tourism Ireland’s YouTube channel! Subscribe to follow our Ireland adventures, get ideas for your travel bucket list and learn about our unique culture, incredible castles and iconic cities with the best in both curated and exclusive videos.
Top 15 Tourist Attractions in Cork - Travel Ireland
Top 15 Tourist Attractions and Beautiful Places in Cork - Travel Ireland:
Fota Wildlife Park, Ballycotton Cliff Walk, Old English Market, Camden Fort Meagher, Spike Island, University College Cork, Fitzgerald Park, St. Anne's Church, Cork City Gaol, St Fin Barre's Cathedral, St. Peter and Paul's Church, Patrick Street, Crawford Municipal Art Gallery, CIT Blackrock Castle Observatory, Greyhound Stadium
CORK CITY: IRELAND'S FOODIE CAPITAL
SUBSCRIBE & BECOME A VAGABUDDY!
We head to Cork City to meet with some of the people who've made the city and region one of the most dynamic food scenes in Europe. Check out the people & places we met below:
+ Alice / Fab Food Trails: fabfoodtrails.ie @fab_food_trails
+ Fenn's Quay Restaurant:
+ F I L T E R Coffee Cork:
+ English Market:
+ Kay O'Connell's Fish Market:
+ Farmgate Cafe:
+ Jameson Midleton Distillery:
+ Rising Son's Brewery:
Big thanks to Tourism Ireland and Failte Ireland for making this trip possible!
VAGABROTHERS: We're Marko and Alex Ayling, brothers, backpackers, and video bloggers on a mission to explore the world through its people. We're on the road all the time, cranking out videos a few times a week. Subscribe and join the adventure!
+ SNAPCHAT & STORIE: @Vagabrothers
Want to help fund our travels? If you are going to buy something from Amazon, click on the links below before you make your purchase and we'll get a percentage of your final sale. Cheers!
This film was made with:
- F-Stop Satori Backpack:
- Sony A7s Mirrorless Camera:
- Sony 24-70mm F4 Vario Tessar Lens
- Sony 24-240mm f/3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens
- Sony Cyber Shot RX100iv
- DJI Inspire 1 Drone (2 Controller)
- Go Pro Hero 3+:
- Go Pro Suction Cup Mount:
- Go Pro Accessory Kit:
- Promaster CX525 Tripod:
- Promaster Superlite 3-Way Head:
- SD 32GB Memory Sticks:
- Sennheiser MKE 400 Shotgun Mike:
- Zoom H1 Portable Digital Recorder:
- Joby GP3 GorillaPod:
- Pico Flex Table Dolly:
- Pelican 0915 Black SD Memory Card Protective Case:
Cork, Ireland - Travel Around The World | Top best places to visit in Cork
Top best places to visit in Cork, Ireland
Cork, the second largest city in the Republic of Ireland, lies in the south of the country.
In reference to the city’s role during the Irish Civil War Corkonians often refer to the city as “The Real Capital”.
The center of the city forms an island between two channels of the River Lee.
There are about thirty bridges over the North and South channels.
On the banks of the river is the National Monument.
On the island are located also many important buildings, such as:
The Holy Trinity Friary, a Roman Catholic church affiliated with the Capuchin.
The Triskel Arts Centre, an 18th century Church turned into the Center for Contemporary Arts.
The Opera House which has always housed performances of all types and the Crawford Art Gallery a museum dedicated to the visual arts.
And finally the City Museum, which is mainly focused on the history and archeology of the Cork.
Adjacent to the museum Fitzgerald’s Park is a perfect place for a walk and a rest.
There are important landmarks outside the main island as well, such as:
The City Hall, the administrative headquarters of Cork.
The magnificent St Finbarr’s Cathedral, a fine 19th century neo-Gothic church.
The central bell tower of the Red Abbey, one of the last remaining visible structures of Cork.
And the castle-like City Gaol, a restored 19th century former prison, which is now a museum.
Everybody can enjoy the variety of architecture at the University College Cork being open to the public.
A great example of modernist style is within the grounds of University, the Lewis Glucksman Gallery.
Having been active military and police barracks for more than 400 years, the Elizabeth Fort was a 17th-century defensive fortification on high-ground.
From there you can enjoy the beautiful view of the city.
Another good place to see the city from high up is from St Anne’s Church, which is on the other side of town.
Intro & Outro:
West County Cork, Ireland - Tour Guide
Matty and Mary take us on guided tour of West Cork in Ireland where the sea is below and the mountains are above!
They travel from Bantry on the Friday Market Day to the makers of Milleens Cheese. They then head to Garnish Island to check out the special gardens. Using Irelands only Cable Car they then head to Jersey Island for a well deserved picnic.
40 Ireland Most Beautiful Places to Visit
40 of the most beautiful places to visit in Ireland. Ireland offers some of the world's most spectacular scenery, historical cities, and beautiful castles all on one island.
Please click to SUBSCRIBE, its FREE ►
Before traveling get this Ireland Travel Guide:
Camera: Canon EOS 600D Rebel T3i
More info before you travel to Ireland or you take any trip around Ireland:
Blarney Castle & Gardens -
Glenbower Wood -
Malin Head -
Mizen Head -
Dingle Oceanworld Aquarium -
Waterford Crystal -
Hook Head Lighthouse -
Kilkenny Castle -
Rock of Cashel -
Cahir Castle -
Swiss Cottage -
Drombeg Stone Circle -
Jameson Experience, Midleton -
Achill Island -
Aillwee Cave -
The Burren -
Gap of Dunloe -
Gougane Barra -
Muckross House -
Ross Castle -
Torc Waterfall -
Roscrea Castle and Damer House -
Donegal Castle -
Glencar Waterfall -
Ben Bulben -
Glenveagh Castle -
Saint Fin Barre's Cathedral -
Ladies View -
Cliffs of Moher -
Mellifont Abbey -
Knockomagh Wood -
Croagh Patrick -
The Gearagh -
Dunluce Castle -
Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge -
Giants Causeway -
Saint Patrick's Day -
Most popular videos ►
Follow me on Google+ ►
Like me on Facebook ►
Follow me on Instagram ►
- Music Ireland Forever by (Standard Licence)
- Fiddles McGinty Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
- Music Irish Success by (Standard Licence)
- Music Saint Patrick's Parade by Doug Maxwell/Media Right Productions (YouTube Audio Library Free Music)
#BlarneyCastle #Blarney #Castle #Travel #GlenbowerWood #MalinHead #Donegal #WildAtlanticWay #Ireland #MizenHead #Newgrange #Meath #IrishHistory #IrelandTourism #Dingle #Dinglepeninsula #Kerry #Killarney #WaterfordCrystal #Waterford #HookHead #Lighthouse #Wexford #Glendalough #Wicklow #Wicklowmountains #Irelandtravel #IrelandTourism #Kilkenny #Irish #KilkennyCastle #RockOfCashel #Cashel #Tipperary #DiscoverIreland #Irlanda #IrishHistory #IrelandPhotography #CahirCastle #CountyTipperary #SwissCottage #DrombegStoneCircle #Kinsale #Cork #WestCork #CorkCity #Jameson #IrishWhiskey #JamesonDistillery #AchillIsland #Mayo #Beach #KeemBeach #AillweeCave #Aillwee #Burren #Clare #Galway #GapOfDunloe #GouganeBarra #MuckrossHouse #Éire #RossCastle #Ирландия #TorcWaterfall #RoscreaCastle #DamerHouse #Clonmacnoise #Offaly #DonegalCastle #GlencarWaterfall #Waterfall #BenBulben #Benbulbin #Sligo #GlenveaghCastle #SaintFinBarres #LadiesView #CliffsOfMoher #MellifontAbbey #KnockomaghWood #CroaghPatrick #TheGearagh #DunluceCastle #NorthernIreland #Antrim #Carrick-a-Rede #RopeBridge #GiantsCauseway #UNESCO #SaintPatricksDay
#StPatricksDay #StPattysDay #SaintPatrick #Shamrock #Leprechaun #LuckOfTheIrish #Iirimaa #írsko #Irlandia #Irlande #Irland #アイルランド #爱尔兰 #Celtic
Ireland - The Don'ts of Visiting Ireland
What should you never do when you visit Ireland? Well, here you will learn over 20 things that tourists and travelers to Dublin, Waterford, Belfast, Kilkenny, or any other Irish village or town should know not to do. From cultural faux pas to things not to miss out on in Ireland to Irish travel tips to make your trip better.
Filmed in Dublin, Ireland
Don't Have Time to Watch the Video? Read the Blog Instead!
The Shocks of Visiting Ireland
What to Know Before You Visit Ireland
Grab Wolters World Merchandise & Travel Gear at
Help Us Keep Make More Honest Travel Videos:
Sony Alpha 6000: Our favorite camera for vlogging. One of the best selling cameras of all time and its not too expensive.
Osprey Meridian Carry-on Size Travel Backpack: This is THE backpack that all of the Wolters World family use. It fits in the overhead compartment, gives you a great day pack and has an awesome warranty. We always travel with one.
Duafire Travel Adapter: helps you plug into most countries plugs around the world.
Travel Strip: One plug for your normal device, four USB plugs as well, it saves a lot of trouble and outlets when you travel.
Backup Battery Pack: Essential for travelers wanting to have a backup batter charge for their phones, cameras, and devices.
Hey There Fellow Travelers! Thank you for watching our honest travel vlogs from all over this wonderful world. If you would like to get in contact with us please follow us & send us a message via our social media channels below. Also, if you like our travel videos please feel free to share them with other fellow travelers.
Follow Us At
Ireland around Cork
At the occation of a business trip in May 2017, we visited Cork, Clonakilty, Kinsale and Kilarney. Great fun, good food and beer.
Ireland Top Ten Things To Do
Ireland Top Ten Things To Do, is a tour of the most popular activities and highlights.
Ireland offers incredible scenery, historic sites with romantic castle stays, gourmet dining and unique cultural experiences. It's waiting just for you.
Top Ten Things To Do on Vacation:
1) Cliffs of Moher: scenic trail overlooking breathtaking sea cliffs
2) Ring of Kerry: lush meadows, glacial lakes and mountains
3) Killarney: natoinal park with lakes and trails
4) The Giant's Causeway & Belfast
5) Dublin: literary tour of outstanding authors
6) Galway: cobblestone streets with dining and fun
7) Waterford: history and architecture
8) Dingle: scenic peninsula
9) The Rock of Cashel: treasured fortress
10) Cork: scenic seaport and countryside
For more information on Ireland or any destination worldwide visit DonnaSalernoTravel.com or call 888-777-7820
#travel #Ireland #Europe