2. Frankenmuth River Place ShopsFrankenmuth Frankenmuth is a city in Saginaw County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 4,944 at the 2010 census. The city is located within Frankenmuth Township survey area. Bronner's Christmas Wonderland, which bills itself as the World's Largest Christmas Store, is located in Frankenmuth. The city's name is a combination of two words. Franken represents the Province of Franconia in the Kingdom of Bavaria where the original settlers were from. The German word Mut means courage; thus, the name Frankenmuth means courage of the Franconians. The most popular nickname is Little Bavaria, but the city is also nicknamed Muth. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Birch Run Premium OutletsBirch Run Birch Run Premium Outlets is an outlet mall in Birch Run, Michigan. The largest outlet mall in the Midwestern United States, it opened in 1986. It is managed by Premium Outlets, a division of Simon Property Group. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Dow GardensMidland Michigan Dow Gardens is a 110-acre botanical garden located at 1809 Eastman Avenue, Midland, Michigan, United States. It is open to the public, and currently contains over 1700 varieties of plants hardy in mid-Michigan. The main entrance has geographical coordinates of 43.623378°N 84.249612°W / 43.623378; -84.249612. The Dow Gardens were started in 1899 by Herbert Dow, founder of The Dow Chemical Company, and gardener Elzie Côte, on eight acres of flat, sandy land. The Herbert H. Dow House is located at the southwest corner of the gardens. The Alden Dow House and Studio are on the west side of the gardens, separated by a pond. Subsequent generations of the Dow family have continued to develop the gardens. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Blue Water BridgePort Huron The Blue Water Bridge is a twin-span international bridge across the St. Clair River that links Port Huron, Michigan, United States, and Sarnia, Ontario, Canada. The Blue Water Bridge connects Highway 402 in Ontario with both Interstate 69 and Interstate 94 in Michigan. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. Dow DiamondMidland Michigan Dow Diamond is a Minor League baseball stadium located in Midland, Michigan. It is the home of the Single-A Great Lakes Loons of the Midwest League. The Loons are affiliated with the Los Angeles Dodgers. The stadium is located near Buttles, Ellsworth and State streets in Midland. The Dow Chemical Company, whose world headquarters are in Midland, donated the land for the stadium and also purchased the naming rights to the facility in 2006. The stadium name is a reference to both Dow's logo and that diamond is a slang term for a baseball field. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Visiting United States' Countryside (Midwest United States Rural And Country Area) Slideshow
Photos of Countryside in Midwest United States taken between May 2012 - May 2013
My Other Slideshows:
The music is After Hours (Piano Medley) by OVERWERK. It's available for free at
More Music from OVERWERK:
Navarre-Anderson Trading Post (Michigan's Oldest Building)
Visit one of the oldest known buildings that is still standing in Michigan, the Navarre-Anderson Trading Post, Just West of Monroe, Michigan. After a stormy day, Dean and I return to the location where lightning struck to finally see what this cool historical location could hold. Thanks for watching.
video6.mov: 2012-10-09 Clare Michigan
See the entire trip at
While giving a three night parish mission at St. Cicilia's Catholic Church in Clare Michigan I took off for a long exercise walk. Yesterday was too busy so I made up for it today. Claire is located right in the heart of Michigan. Unfortunately there are a lot of businesses that are being closed and for sale and houses to HOC in the pictures. But they're great folks very friendly this is the heartland of America and it was fun taking a walk along the river and through the town and pass the church where I'm giving my parish mission.
USA high school exchange vlog #3 - Visa + Host family
Hey all, so yay now i know where i am going (to Pennsylvania) and i can hardly wait, i also know that my visa has been approved so i am going no matter what now. Omg just one more week i can hardly wait.
This is just footage of us driving through a rural area in Northern Michigan. I also start singing about Christmas Trees as we pass by the christmas tree farms singing about how they're going to be chopped down soon.
Fulltime RV Family indoor Flea Market tour
We take you to the place we where we got a great deal on a heater. When workamping it's important to save money. When our site is being paid for, which includes electricity, we try to use the employers resources and limit the use of ours. There for if we can cook, heat and or cool our RV using the free power we do.
With propane prices being what they are we think that electric alternatives are essential pieces rv equipment. We hope you enjoy the video.
Lake Michigan at The Headlands Of Emmett County, Michigan
A pan around the quiet inlet at The Headlands of Emmett County, Michigan.