Visiting Daytona Beach (BEST Places to Eat in Daytona) Food Advice
If you are visiting Daytona Beach and need recommendations for the best places to eat, then this video is for you. I am a foodie traveller living as an American expat in London, but I grew up in Daytona Beach, Florida. This video is from my recent holiday there and shows you the best places to eat according to where locals love food.
For custom shirts like mine visit:
Use promo code SUNNY10 for a 10% discount on orders over $25, not including shipping.
Travel Tips for Florida- Advice for British Tourists Visiting Florida
Eating Gator at the Ocean Deck in Daytona Beach
13 Things British People Visiting Florida Don’t Know
What to Pack for Florida (if You’re British)
Racing’s North Turn- Back on Track!
Our Deck Down Under, a secret Daytona Beach hot spot!
The blog also features a 'Guide to London for Visitors' with tips and strategies for planning your first London visit.
I am a Florida expat living in London. Subscribe to this channel for regular news and updates about London and other sunny destinations. You will learn advice for visiting London and things to do in London like events, attractions, hotels, restaurants, pubs, afternoon teas and more!
Top 10 Beachfront Hotels in Daytona Beach, Florida, USA
Top 10 Beachfront Hotels in Daytona Beach, Florida, USA
► If you like my videos, please subscribe!
❖ Hyatt Place Daytona Beach-Oceanfront
3161 South Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, Florida 32118, USA
Phone: +1 386-944-2010
❖ Best Western Aku Tiki Inn
2225 South Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, Florida 32118, USA
Phone: +1 386-252-9631
❖ Hampton Inn Daytona Shores-Oceanfront
3135 South Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, Florida 32118, USA
Phone: +1 386-767-8533
❖ Sun Viking Lodge - Daytona Beach
2411 South Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, Florida 32118, USA
Phone: +1 386-252-6252
❖ Days Inn by Wyndham Daytona Oceanfront
3357 South Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, Florida 32118, USA
Phone: +1 386-506-8978
❖ Bahama House - Daytona Beach Shores
2001 South Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, Florida 32118, USA
Phone: +1 800-571-2001
❖ Daytona Beach Regency By Diamond Resorts
400 North Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, Florida 32118, USA
Phone: +1 386-944-0723
❖ The Shores Resort & Spa
2637 South Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, Florida 32118, USA
Phone: +1 386-767-7350
❖ Hilton Daytona Beach Resort
100 North Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, Florida 32118, USA
Phone: +1 386-254-8200
❖ Atlantic Terrace
3629 South Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach Shores, Florida 32118, USA
Phone: +1 386-767-6447
TOP 10 BEACHES to Vacation in FLORIDA! (Best Florida Beaches)
Welcome to my list of the Top 10 Beaches to Vacation in Florida. In this video, I go through the 10 best spots in Florida for a fun time on the beach. These beaches were rated based on beauty, water and ocean quality, sand quality, activities to do in the area, climate, and other factors.
SUBSCRIBE for more Travel and Explore Videos.
LIKE if you enjoyed.
COMMENT ideas you have for other videos.
1. Fort Myers - Fort Myers is on Florida’s west coast and averages 85 degree highs in the spring and 92 degree highs in the summer. It offers many activities in the water such as parasailing, kayaking, and fishing. On land, you can shop and walk the streets of Times Square or indulge in one of many Tiki bars. It is also home to seafood restaurants and energetic nightlife.
2. Key West - The most popular of the Florida Keys, Key West is the place to be. Averaging highs of 81 degrees in the spring and 89 degrees in the summer, you will be able to enjoy the beautiful beaches and scenery of the key. On land you can visit grand aquariums, interesting museums, or the elegant Dry Tortugas National Park. In the water, enjoy jet skiing or a catamaran ride through the beautiful gulf coasts. Snorkle in Coral reefs or kayak along the shores.
3. South Beach - 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor, South Beach is a fantastic vacation spot. South Beach, just outside of Miami, is located along the Atlantic Ocean. Miami is home to superb nightlife and lots of places to shop. The area features several tropical parks that are amazing to explore. Rent Bikes and Segways and travel down boardwalks or sit yourself in the white sands of the beach. A superior place for deep sea fishing adventures and home to many highly rated hotels, restaurants, and bars. This area is a perfect merge of city and beach life.
4. Clearwater - Clearwater beach lives up to it’s name, with extremely clear waters and clean beaches. On land, it's very close to Universal Studios and Seaworld which are two amusing family attractions. The beaches and piers make for beautiful walks, and their are several affordable cruises in the area. Clearwater is home to fantastic wineries and many places to shop. There are several rentals available to maximize your experience.
5. St. Petersburg - This beach is home to several art museums such as the famous Dali Museum, and the area is home to vast creativity. The Sunken Gardens is another fantastic tourist attraction home to wildlife and tropical vegetation. St. Petersburg has several locations for classy nightlife and fun street walks. The beach itself has nice white sand and a calming Gulf of Mexico breeze.
6. Palm Beach - Palm Beach is another beach on this list located along the Atlantic. Palm Beach features great activities such as the Palm Beach Zoo and a Lion Country Safari. Nearby is a short drive to the exciting Rapids Water Park, along with several golf courses in the area. The area has a vast amount of high end restaurants available, along with standard water activities. With an average high of 81 degrees in the spring and 81 degrees in the summer, this beach is a great location to relax and enjoy the sun.
7. Naples - Naples, located along the Gulf of Mexico, is a very nature oriented area. There are several Reserves, Swamps, Parks, and Gardens available to visit. They have a great waterpark called Sun-N-Fun Lagoon, along with the Naples Pier aligned by vast boardwalk. There are several ecotours, fishing trips, and there is a Zoo. The beach itself has several stretches of beautiful ocean and trees on the coast.
8. Panama City- Panama City was put on this list due to the multiple activities and great affordability of the area. Although one of the more colder areas on the list, it still averages a high of 76 in the spring and 87 in the summer. Pier Park is one of the most popular places in the area, home to lots of fun activities and shopping. PCB has an extremely popular beach winery, along with a fair sized party crowd. Shell island is a great place to visit while you are here, along with a Ripley’s Believe it or not museum.
9. Daytona Beach- Daytona Beach is home to Daytona International Speedway, along with a pretty cool Museum of Arts and Sciences. It also has the Daytona Lagoon which is a great family friendly water park, along with an energetic boardwalk. Daytona is a thrilling environment and is home to nice beaches. However, the beach quality is lower than many of the beaches on this list.
10. Fort Lauderdale - Lastly, Fort Lauderdale makes the list of top 10 Florida beaches. Fort Lauderdale has very clean beaches and great stretches of beach boardwalks. It is home to many quality hotels and resorts. There isn’t as many land attractions compared to the other places. But the beautiful beach life makes up for this in my opinion.
I hope you enjoyed my Top 10 Florida Beaches for vacation.
Best beaches in Florida: Top 20 best rated and most popular beaches in Florida
What are the best beaches in Florida? Check the most popular and the best rated beaches in Florida.
Enjoy your trip !
Florida beaches :
North Miami Beach
St. George Island Beach
Orchid Island (Florida)
Don Pedro Island
Anna Maria Island Beach
Smathers Beach Key West
Indian River Shores
Pine Island, Hernando County, Florida
Manasota Key, Florida
Oriole Beach, Florida
South Beach, Miami
Indian Harbour Beach
Fort Myers Beach Florida
St. Augustine Beach Florida
Marco Island Beach Florida
Big Lagoon State Park
Indian Rocks Beach
Penascola Beach Florida
Destin Beach Florida
Siesta Key Beach
Laguna Beach, Florida
Miami Beach Florida
Egmont Key State Park
Perdido Key Florida
Boca Chica, Florida Boca Raton
Hollywood Beach Florida
Sunny Isles Beach
Bahia Honda State Park Beach
Clearwater Beach Florida
St. Andrews State Park
Henderson Beach State Park
St. Pete Beach Florida
Horseshoe Beach, Florida
Santa Rosa Beach
Cedar Key, Florida
Atlantic Beach Florida
Daytona Beach Florida
Cape Florida Beach Key Biscayne
Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park
Gulf Islands National Seashore
Little Gasparilla Island
Ponte Verda Beach
Fort Island Gulf Beach
Beverly Beach, Florida
Gasparilla Island State Park
Wabasso Beach Florida
Mexico Beach, Florida
Palm Beach Shores
New Smyrna Beach
North Palm Beach
Jupiter Beach Florida
Cocoa Beach Florida
T.H. Stone Memorial St. Joseph Peninsula State Park
Royal Palm Beach
Panama City Beach Florida
Sarasota Beach Florida
Fort Walton Beach
best beaches in florida
beaches in florida
best florida beaches
best beach in florida
beach resorts in florida
florida beach vacations
top beaches in florida
best beaches florida
florida best beaches
beach in florida
Best beaches in Florida Video :
Check the best hotels in the world :
Top10 Recommended Hotels in Daytona Beach, Florida, USA
Subscribe to the channel
Top10 Recommended Hotels in Daytona Beach, Florida, USA
1. The Shores Resort & Spa ****
2. Hilton Daytona Beach Resort/Ocean Walk Village ****
3. Plaza Resort & Spa ****
4. Hyatt Place Daytona Beach-Oceanfront ***
5. Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront ***
6. Residence Inn by Marriott Daytona Beach Oceanfront ***
7. Tropic Shores Resort ***
8. Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Boulevard ***
9. Bahama House - Daytona Beach Shores ***
10. Daytona Beach Regency By Diamond Resorts ***
1. 2637 South Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 32118, United States of America
Right on the beach and surrounded by area attractions and activities, this Daytona Beach resort features an on-site full-service spa, luxurious accommodations and gourmet dining options.
2. 100 North Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 32118, United States of America
Featuring an unrivaled beachfront location, this family-friendly hotel offers state-of-the-art amenities along with comfortable accommodations, and is only moments from major attractions and endless recreational activities.
3. 600 North Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 32118, United States of America
Featuring an exceptional beachfront location, moments from popular area attractions, this landmark Daytona Beach resort and spa offers luxurious accommodations, and first-class amenities, including on-site gourmet dining options.
4. 3161 South Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 32118, United States of America
On Daytona Beach, this Florida hotel features an outdoor oceanfront pool with a hot tub. All guests can enjoy a daily hot breakfast. The Daytona International Airport is 17.7 km away.
5. 1024 North Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 32118, United States of America
This Daytona Beach oceanfront hotel features an outdoor pool with a guests-only terrace. After a continental breakfast, guests can get in the middle of high-speed action at the Daytona International Speedway 11.3 km away.
6. 3209 South Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 32118, United States of America
Only 200 m from the beach and offering stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean, Residence Inn by Marriott Daytona Beach Oceanfront boasts free WiFi and a daily complimentary hot buffet breakfast.
7. 3111 South Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 32118, United States of America
These beachfront Tropic Shores Resort apartments in Daytona Beach and include access to an outdoor pool. A spa and health club is on site, and the Daytona International Speedway is 20.1 km away.
8. 137 Automall Circle, #DaytonaBeach, #Florida 32124, #USA
Featuring an outdoor pool and an on-site restaurant, this hotel is in Daytona #Beach, Florida. Free Wi-Fi access is available.
9. 2001 South Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, #FL 32118, #UnitedStatesofAmerica
This Daytona Beach property is right on the Atlantic Ocean. It features a daily continental breakfast and a manager's reception with free cocktails, beer, and wine. Every room has an ocean view and a private balcony.
10. 400 North Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 32118, United States of America
The beachfront Daytona Beach Regency features free WiFi and an indoor and outdoor swimming complex complete with 2 pools, 2 hot tubs, and an outdoor water slide. #Daytona Lagoon water park is 1.7 km away.
Places to see in ( Daytona Beach - USA )
Places to see in ( Daytona Beach - USA )
Daytona Beach is a city on Florida’s Atlantic coast. It’s known for Daytona International Speedway, which hosts February’s iconic Daytona 500 NASCAR race. The beach has hard-packed sand where driving is permitted in designated areas. Near the boardwalk’s rides and arcades, Daytona Beach Bandshell stages free summer concerts. Steps from the beach, Daytona Lagoon water park offers go-karts, laser tag and waterslides.
Daytona Beach, famous as the World Center of Racing and home of NASCAR, is part of the East Central Florida greater metropolitan area. Daytona Beach is the best known of the seven area communities. Although the wide 23-mile (37km) stretch of white sandy beach is still the biggest attraction here, with over 8 million visitors flocking to the area every year, the metro area is rapidly changing from event Mecca to family oriented resort destination. Historical sites like the Main Street Pier, the Oceanfront Boardwalk and the Clocktower in Oceanfront Park add to the appeal of this exciting city.
Daytona Beach hosts large groups of out-of-towners that descend upon the city for various events, notably Speedweeks in early February when over 200,000 NASCAR fans come to attend the season-opening Daytona 500. Other events include the NASCAR Coke Zero Sugar 400 race in July, Bike Week in early March, Biketoberfest in late October, and the 24 Hours of Daytona endurance race in January.
The city of Daytona Beach is split in two by the Halifax River lagoon, part of the Intracoastal Waterway, and sits on the Atlantic Ocean. It is bordered on the north by Holly Hill and Ormond Beach and on the south by Daytona Beach Shores, South Daytona and Port Orange.
The Museum of Arts and Sciences is the primary cultural facility for Daytona Beach and Volusia County. Other museums located in the city include the Southeast Museum of Photography and the Halifax Historical Museum. The Museum of Arts and Sciences is actually a collection of museums and galleries and includes the Klancke Environmental Complex, the Cuban Museum, Root Family Museum featuring one of the largest Coca-Cola collections in the world, the Dow American Gallery and the Bouchelle Center for Decorative Arts which together form what is probably one of the finest collections of furniture and decorative arts in the Southeast. There are also changing exhibitions and a children's science center opened in 2008. Since 1952, the non-profit Daytona Beach Symphony Society has sponsored performances by U.S. and international orchestras, opera and dance companies each season at the Peabody Auditorium.
A lot to see in Daytona Beach such as :
Brown & Brown
Halifax Media Group
International Speedway Corporation
Ladies Professional Golf Association
Ocean Walk Shoppes
Mary McLeod Bethune Home
Bethune–Cookman College Historic District
Delos A. Blodgett House
City Island Ball Park
Cypress Street Elementary School
Daytona Beach Bandshell and Oceanfront Park Complex
Daytona Beach Surfside Historic District
Bartholomew J. Donnelly House
El Pino Parque Historic District
Amos Kling House
S.H. Kress and Co. Building
Merchants Bank Building
Seabreeze Historic District
Seybold Baking Company Factory
South Beach Street Historic District
South Peninsula Historic District
South Ridgewood Elementary School
Southwest Daytona Beach Black Heritage District
Howard Thurman House
US Post Office
S. Cornelia Young Memorial Library
Daytona 500 Experience
Daytona International Speedway
Daytona Beach Boardwalk
Daytona Lagoon Water Park
Halifax Historical Museum
Jackie Robinson Ballpark
Main Street Pier
Mary McLeod Bethune Performing Arts Center and Visual Arts Gallery
Museum of Arts and Sciences
News Journal Center
Southeast Museum of Photography
The Ocean Center
List of Registered Historic Buildings in Daytona Beach, Florida
( Daytona Beach - USA ) is well know as a tourist destination because of the variety of places you can enjoy while you are visiting Daytona Beach . Through a series of videos we will try to show you recommended places to visit in Daytona Beach - USA
Join us for more :
Florida Travel: Daytona Beach in 60 Seconds
Fun for race fans, friends and families, Daytona Beach boasts resorts, attractions and the Daytona International Speedway and the Motorsports Hall of Fame of America. Come during the Daytona 500 or spring family beach break – or any time at all. You already know about Daytona Beach’s swimming, surfing and unusual drive-along-our-beach opportunities. Other can't miss places in the area are the Daytona Beach Pier, and the Ponce de Leon Lighthouse. Explore more of Daytona Beach here:
Subscribe to see our latest travel videos about top Florida destinations, some of the best Florida food hotspots, amazing beaches, world-class theme parks, and how to do an epic family trip to the Sunshine State. Then head to the VISIT FLORIDA website and plan your next Florida vacation. Follow VISIT FLORIDA on social media for more amazing photos and videos to find your sunshine. #LoveFL #Family #Travel
Florida Travel: Welcome to Daytona Beach
Fun for race fans and beach fans, Daytona Beach boasts resorts, attractions and the Daytona International Speedway, home of the Daytona 500. Learn more about Daytona Beach here:
Subscribe to see our latest travel videos about top Florida destinations, some of the best Florida food hotspots, amazing beaches, world class theme parks, and how to do an epic family trip to the Sunshine State. Then head to the VISIT FLORIDA website and plan your next Florida vacation. Follow VISIT FLORIDA on social media for more amazing photos and videos to find your sunshine. #LoveFL #Family #Travel
10 things you need to see when driving Florida's A1A
Florida's State Road A1A is one of the most scenic road trip routes in the nation. It runs along the most eastern border of the state, about as close to the water as you can get. In fact, pay attention to the weather when planning your vacation, because stretches of this route are known to close down due to tropical storms.
But when the weather is grand, the views couldn't be better. A1A is a beach-lover's paradise, because it hops from beach to beach. As a bonus, Florida tends to be less expensive than California (except for a few regions near Jupiter Beach), making this beach-hopping car tour both budget-friendly and super laid-back.
Catch a flight into Miami and head north, where you can hug the edge of Florida for long stretches, nearly all the way to the Georgia-Florida state line. A1A is by far the slower route than other north-south options, but making good time is rarely the point of a road trip, right?
Although we could make a top-100 list of our favorite places to stop on A1A, here are 10 must-dos, starting in Miami Beach and heading north to Amelia Island.
For the latest on travel:
Like 10Best on Facebook:
Follow 10Best on Twitter:
Follow 10Best on Instagram:
Florida Travel: A Weekend at the World's Most Famous Beach
Heading to Daytona Beach? Kelly Blanco shows you how to have the best weekend ever at the World's Most Famous Beach. Learn more here:
Here are some of the locations featured in the video:
The Shores Resort & Spa:
Daytona International Speedway:
Ponce Inlet Lighthouse:
Caribbean Jack's Restaurant and Bar:
Subscribe to see our latest travel videos about top Florida destinations, some of the best Florida food hotspots, amazing beaches, and how to do an epic family trip to the Sunshine State. Then head to the VISIT FLORIDA website and plan your next Florida vacation. Follow VISIT FLORIDA on social media for more amazing photos and videos to find your sunshine. #LoveFL #Family #Travel