Donalsonville is a city in Seminole County, Georgia, United States. The population was 2,796 at the 2000 census. The city is the county seat of Seminole County. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
The Best Attractions In Donalsonville
1. Seminole State ParkDonalsonville This is a list of properties and districts in Seminole County, Georgia that are listed on the National Register of Historic Places . This National Park Service list is complete through NPS recent listings posted November 2, 2018. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
2. Florida Caverns State ParkMarianna Marianna is a city in Jackson County, Florida, United States. The population was 6,102 at the 2010 census. In 2017 the estimated population was 7,293. It is the county seat of Jackson County and is home to Chipola College. The official nickname of Marianna is The City of Southern Charm. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Edward Ball Wakulla Springs State ParkWakulla Springs Edward Ball Wakulla Springs State Park is a Florida State Park in Wakulla County, Florida, United States. This 6,000 acre wildlife sanctuary, located south of Tallahassee, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and designated a National Natural Landmark. It has three nature trail systems which lead the visitor through pine forests, bald cypress wetlands and hardwood hammock. Hikers, bicyclists and horse riders are welcome. The wildlife found in the forest includes white-tailed deer, wild turkey, and many other bird species, while American alligators, bass, gar, various snakes, and West Indian manatee populate the springs, swamps, and river. The park draws its name from Edward Ball, the DuPont family financial manager who sold the park lands to the state of Florida. The park... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Jimmy Carter National Historic SitePlains The Jimmy Carter National Historic Site, located in Plains, Georgia, preserves sites associated with James Earl Jimmy Carter, Jr. , 39th President of the United States. These include his residence, boyhood farm, school, and the town railroad depot, which served as his campaign headquarters during the 1976 election. The building which used to be Plains High School serves as the park’s museum and visitor center. As President Carter lives in Plains, the area surrounding the residence is under the protection of the United States Secret Service and is not open to the public. The Carters returned to Plains in 1981. The former President and First Lady Rosalynn Carter pursue many of the goals of his administration through the Carter Center in Atlanta, which has programs to alleviate human suffer... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Ponce de Leon Springs State ParkPonce De Leon Ponce de Leon is a town in Holmes County, Florida, United States. The population was 598 at the 2010 census, up from 457 at the 2000 census. From 2000 to 2010, the Ponce de Leon town population growth percentage was 30.9%. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Georgia Traveler explores Providence Canyon State Park in Lumpkin, Georgia. Learn more about Providence Canyon State Park at
GPB’s travel and tourism series, Georgia Traveler, takes you on adventures throughout the State. Co-hosts David Zelski and the Georgia Traveler crew traverse Georgia in search of Food Finds, Getaways, Outdoor Activities, Family Fun and Local Legends.
Old Cematary in Cairo Ga 1850
Drive South from Miami to Key West
The 113-mile overseas section of U.S. Route One is one of the most iconic drives in North America.
Econo Lodge Decatur in Decatur GA
Reservations: . . .. .. ... . .. .. ... . . . . Econo Lodge Decatur 4600 Glenwood Road Decatur GA 30035 The Econo Lodge hotel is located just 15 minutes from downtown Atlanta and 30 minutes from the Atlanta Airport. Other attractions nearby include: William T Gentry House, Fernbank Museum of Natural History, Jimmy Carter Library and Museum, Atlanta Cyclorama & Civil War Museum, Atlanta Zoo, Martin Luther King Jr. Center. The hotel offers many amenities including Free breakfast, Free high-speed wireless internet, Free weekday newspaper, Free local calls. Business travelers can appreciate conveniences like access to fax and copy services. All guest rooms have cable television and a hair dryer. Smoking rooms are available and some rooms offer a refrigerator and desk. Pets are allowed at the hotel, for a charge.