Dunmor is a census-designated place in Muhlenberg County, Kentucky, United States. It lies on the south side of the county, adjacent to Logan County. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
The Best Attractions In Dunmor
1. Lake Malone State ParkDunmor Lake Malone State Park is a 338-acre state park located near Dunmor, Kentucky, in Muhlenberg County and extending into parts of Logan County and Todd County. In addition to the 788-acre Lake Malone, the natural features of the park include sandstone cliffs and a natural rock bridge. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
2. Mammoth Cave National ParkMammoth Cave National Park Mammoth Cave National Park is an American national park in central Kentucky, encompassing portions of Mammoth Cave, the longest cave system known in the world. Since the 1972 unification of Mammoth Cave with the even-longer system under Flint Ridge to the north, the official name of the system has been the Mammoth–Flint Ridge Cave System. The park was established as a national park on July 1, 1941, a World Heritage Site on October 27, 1981, and an international Biosphere Reserve on September 26, 1990. The park's 52,830 acres are located primarily in Edmonson County, with small areas extending eastward into Hart and Barren counties. The Green River runs through the park, with a tributary called the Nolin River feeding into the Green just inside the park. Mammoth Cave is the world's longes... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Holiday World & Splashin' SafariSanta Claus Holiday World & Splashin' Safari is a combination theme park and water park located near Interstate 64 and U.S. 231 in Santa Claus, Indiana, United States. The theme park is divided into four sections that celebrate Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving and the Fourth of July with rides, live entertainment, games, and attractions. Holiday World is known for its three wooden roller coasters: The Raven, The Legend, and The Voyage, as well as for Thunderbird, a B&M launched Wing Coaster and The Howler. The safari-themed water park includes the world's two longest water coasters: Wildebeest and Mammoth, numerous family raft rides and water slides, two wave pools, a lazy river, two family tipping bucket water-play attractions, plus dedicated children's slides and play areas. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Kentucky Down Under Adventure ZooHorse Cave Kentucky Down Under is an Australia-themed animal park located in Horse Cave, Kentucky, United States. In 1990, the park was opened by Bill and Judy Austin to the public. Bill Austin was manager of Mammoth Onyx Cave , which his grandfather had purchased in the 1920s. Peacocks and other small animals had been added to the park for visitors to enjoy on the surface in-between cave tours. A herd of American bison was added in the 1970s, followed by the Australian animals in 1990, and the park renamed to Kentucky Down Under. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. Abraham Lincoln Birthplace National Historical ParkHodgenville Abraham Lincoln Birthplace National Historical Park preserves two separate farm sites in LaRue County, Kentucky where Abraham Lincoln was born and lived early in his childhood. He was born at the Sinking Spring site south of Hodgenville and remained there until the family moved to the Knob Creek Farm northeast of Hodgenville when he was 2 years old, living there until he was 7 years old. The Sinking Spring site is the location of the park visitors center. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Grand Beachfront Home in Old Fort Bay, Bahamas
Presented by Old Fort Bay Sotheby's International Realty
For more information go to
Capturing the essence of Island living in grand style while still retaining a cozy intimate feel this 7,000 sq. ft. home offers everything a beachfront homeowner would need in this exclusive gated community of Old Fort Bay. Built in 2004 with 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms plus a media room all situated on a 1 acre lot offering 150'of sandy beachfront. Designed to take advantage of the scenic beach and sea views at every opportunity this well designed house provides an ocean view from the master bedroom on the 2nd floor with its mahogany lined walls & bookshelves. The guest bedrooms are bright and spacious all with breathtaking views of the beach and the canal. Impeccably well designed kitchen with breakfast nook, butler's pantry and stainless steel appliances leading out to a sweeping outdoor covered patio and swimming pool and access gate to the beach. In addition is a pool house with shower and bathroom facilities. This fabulous beachfront home is a stones throw away from the exclusive Old Fort Bay Club. Walk the beach and enjoy the best of gourmet dining under the stars or in an intimate setting. Additional features include a guest apartment, laundry, generator with auto transfer switch plus the use of a dock slip which can accommodate a boat up to 40'.
Property ID: W833DK
HOMES FOR SALE in Muhlenberg County
4880 State Route 176
Enjoy the feel of a Smoky Mountain Cabin year round in this beautiful, custom built log-style home. Homes sits on 10 acres of fenced ground great for the few horses you always wanted. Or maybe you're looking to have your own little piece of hunting ground!! No expense spared in making this home comfortable with all amenities. Open floor plan downstairs with hardwood floors and tongue & grove white pine walls & ceilings in main living areas. 22' ceiling height in main living area with remaining on main floor 9'. Open loft area offers extra space for lounge or play area. Custom Anderson windows with low E4 glass and extra insulation affords great energy efficiency. Whole home wired for computer network and has hidden entertainment cabinet for all of your device players and receivers. 1200 sq. ft. garage with a lean-to shed at rear gives plenty of room for cars and toys! When asked, the seller said What I'll miss most will be the venturing to the backside of the property late in the afternoons and watching all the deer and turkey in the field. This location offers all the comforts of country life yet only 5 minutes from Greenville, 30 minutes from Madisonville, 1 hour from Ft. Campbell, and only 1.5 hours to Nashville & Paducah. Ask me for a full list of all the luxuries in this home.