1. Jacksonville BeachJacksonville Beach Jacksonville Beach is a coastal resort city in Duval County, Florida, United States. It was incorporated on May 22, 1907 as Pablo Beach, and would later change its name to Jacksonville Beach in 1925. The city is part of group of communities collectively referred to as the Jacksonville Beaches. These communities include Mayport, Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach, and Ponte Vedra Beach. When the city of Jacksonville consolidated with Duval County in 1968, Jacksonville Beach, together with Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach, and Baldwin, voted to retain their own municipal governments. As a result, citizens of Jacksonville Beach are also eligible to vote in mayoral election for the City of Jacksonville. As of the 2010 census, Jacksonville Beach had a total population of 21,362. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
2. St. Augustine BeachSaint Augustine Beach St. Augustine is a city in the Southeastern United States, on the Atlantic coast of northeastern Florida. Founded in 1565 by Spanish explorers, it is the oldest continuously inhabited European-established settlement within the borders of the continental United States.The county seat of St. Johns County, St. Augustine is part of Florida's First Coast region and the Jacksonville metropolitan area. According to the 2010 census, the city's population was 12,975. The United States Census Bureau's 2013 estimate of the city's population was 13,679, while the urban area had a population of 71,379 in 2012.St. Augustine was founded on September 8, 1565, by Spanish admiral Pedro Menéndez de Avilés, Florida's first governor. He named the settlement San Agustín, as his ships bearing settlers, troops... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Stetson MansionDeland The John B. Stetson House , built for hat manufacturer John B. Stetson, is a historic home in DeLand, Florida, United States. It is located at 1031 Camphor Lane. The house was designed by popular Philadelphia architect George T. Pearson in 1886. Pearson also designed several buildings for Mr. Stetson on the Stetson University campus, as well as the Stetson factory buildings in North Philadelphia. On November 21, 1978, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. The house was extensively renovated in 2008 and, although a private residence, is open for scheduled tours. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse & MuseumPonce Inlet The Ponce de Leon Inlet Light is a lighthouse and museum located at Ponce de León Inlet in Central Florida. At 175 feet in height, it is the tallest lighthouse in the state and one of the tallest in the United States . It is located between St. Augustine Light and Cape Canaveral Light. Restored by the Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse Preservation Association, the lighthouse became a National Historic Landmark in 1998. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Blue Spring State ParkOrange City Blue Spring State Park is a state park located west of Orange City, Florida in the United States. The park is a popular tourist destination; available activities include canoeing, SCUBA diving, kayaking, fishing, camping, hiking, wildlife watching, and swimming. The spring is the largest on the St. Johns River and with a relatively warm temperature of 73 °F , the spring attracts many Florida manatees during the winter months. 102 million US gallons of water flow out of Blue Spring into the St. Johns River every day. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Canaveral National SeashoreTitusville The Canaveral National Seashore is a National Seashore located between New Smyrna Beach and Titusville, Florida, in Volusia and Brevard Counties. The park, located on a barrier island, was created on January 3, 1975, by an act of Congress. Canaveral National Seashore celebrated its 25th birthday on January 3, 2000; however, the concept for the park actually originated 44 years earlier. This 25 miles of pristine Atlantic Ocean beach, dunes and Mosquito Lagoon is the longest expanse of undeveloped land along the East Coast of Florida and as a federally protected area will remain primarily as it is today. During 1955, a National Park Service survey team visited the Turtle Mound area and found the seashore a priceless scenic and scientific resource for which there is no substitute. Ten years l... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Ghost caught on tape in the oldest house in America in the most haunted city in the United States, St Augustine Florida. Surveillance camera picks up clear shot of apparition walking through a room in the adjoining house.
UNTOUCHED Abandoned Hotel Hidden in the Woods: Everything Still Inside! - Urbex Lost Places Germany
Urban Exploration: Found an Untouched Abandoned Hotel Frozen in Time (English subtitles are available!) Episode #71
► Do you want to help us producing even better content? You can support us on Patreon: ► Get our merch here:
It's a fact that this time capsule has a long history and that it’s over a hundred years old but it's hard to find any more information. In the 1940s, there was a major fire inside the building and several floors were destroyed. Shortly after that the hotel was confiscated by the Nazi regime and used as a maternity hospital. After World War 2 this site was confiscated again – this time by the British occupying troops. Due to the massive number of refugees the total population of the village tripled – a lot of them were accommodated in the hotel. But here our chronicle is ending. We couldn’t find out why this place was abandoned – you can only speculate. Maybe the hotel was too far off the beaten track. But as it seems this place was still in use around ten years ago.
► Facebook: ► Instagram: ► Flickr: @bwturbex
Music: In The Mirror 1 - Anders Schill Paulsen Sidney - Henrik Olsson Sibyl - Anders Schill Paulsen Soft Rains - Anders Schill Paulsen
Playlists: ► Our most epic urbex road trip yet!
► Beautiful abandoned hotels across the world
► Exploring amazing abandoned sites all around Austria
FOOD TRAVEL VLOG - SAIGON PANDA IN KENOSHA, WI
Please subscribe to my channel and leave a comment below!
HI GUYS! I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY FOOD TRAVEL VLOG. I WAS IN KENOSHA, WI AND STOPPED INTO THIS MAMA AND PAPA VIETNAMESE/CHINESE RESTAURANT. I TRIED TO SUPPORT AS MANY SMALL BUSINESSES AS POSSIBLE AS THEY ARE VITAL TO OUR ECONOMY. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS TRAVEL FOOD VLOG.
Route 81 Scenary
This is a blurb of us driving back from the Drill Center in Lynchburg to JMU in Harrisonburg. It is SUCH a beautiful drive. Oh, and the fact that my baby made it back from Iraq and is riding shotgun with his dad driving was a definite bonus. :-)
Motel 6 - Oklahoma City Airport in Oklahoma City OK
Book here: . . . . . . . .. .. ... . .. .. .. Motel 6 - Oklahoma City Airport 820 South Meridian Avenue Oklahoma City OK 73108 This Oklahoma motel is 10 minutes west of downtown Oklahoma City and AT&T Bricktown Ballpark. It features an outdoor pool and sundeck, 24-hour front desk and free morning coffee. Motel 6-Oklahoma City Airport provides a work desk and cable TV with free extended channels in every room. A telephone and an alarm clock are also offered. Guests can take advantage of the on-site laundry facilities and free parking. Will Rogers World Airport is a 10-minute drive from this Oklahoma City Motel 6. Cox Convention Center is 5.3 miles from this motel and White Water Bay Water Park is 1.5 miles away.