List 8 Tourist Attractions in Binghamton, New York | Travel to United States
Here, 8 Top Tourist Attractions in Binghamton, US State..
There's Phelps Mansion Museum, Recreation Park Carousel, NYSEG Stadium, Apple Hill, Bundy Museum of History and Art, The Forum Theater, Cutler Botanic Garden, Walk of Stars and more...
GET MORE INFORMATION - Subscribe ➜
SHARE this Video: ➜
CHECK Another Playlist
Tourist Attraction in USA ➜
Place to Visit in America ➜
Touris Attraction in Europe -➜
Top Cities in the World ➜
Tourist Attraction in Asia ➜
Thank you for watching this video about Best Tourist Attractions in Binghamton, New York, USA
If you have any issue with the content used in my channel or you find something that belongs to you, before you claim it to youtube, please SEND ME A MESSAGE and i will DELETE it right away. Thanks for understanding.
Visit Binghamton: Be Part of Our Story
Binghamton is a place that’s different. Built by historic innovators and fueled by a new class of creative visionaries, the Greater Binghamton communities are filled with rich history and unique experiences. We’re not just a destination. We’re an ongoing story you can be a part of. We’re not just a vacation. We’re a city to be explored.
History is a big part of the experience here, but not in the museum sense. BING is not a collection of artifacts or a reflection of “the way things were.”
BING represents the way things are. Now.
It’s true that history has been both generous and unkind here in the three cornerstone communities that make up Greater Binghamton. A new generation is embracing the gifts of the past, reimagining faded spaces, reviving culture and reinventing what a visit to Binghamton is.
This is a place, after all, where industrial ingenuity produced more than cigars, shoes or computers. These are the kinds of communities where a punch clock manufacturer becomes a part of the world’s largest technology company, a piano and organ maker pioneers virtual reality or a creative kid leaps ahead of his time to create one of the most iconic television programs in history.
This has always been fertile ground for forward-thinking. And the bones, the story, help continue that tradition.
SUBSCRIBE FOR FUTURE VIDEOS
Americas Best Value Inn, Romulus Michigan: Double Bed Guest Rooms
Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Romulus/Detroit Airport, conveniently located just north of Interstate 94 exit 198 (Merriman Road). Our hotel is only one mile northeast of Detroit Metropolitan Airport. We invite our guests to enjoy our complimentary deluxe continental breakfast and coffee in our lobby. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, free local calls, and wake-up service. A microwave and mini-fridge are available in some rooms and are available upon request. Children age 18 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding.
Our Romulus, Michigan hotel is a short drive from several area attractions, such as The Automotive Hall of Fame, the Yankee Air Museum, and The Henry Ford. Try your luck at the MGM Grand Detroit Casino, MotorCity Casino, or Greektown Casino. Play a round of golf at Gateway Golf Club or Westland Municipal Golf Course. Bowl a few games at Town N Country Lanes or take in a movie at the State Wayne Theater. Enjoy a tasty meal at our on-site restaurant or at one of the restaurants located within a mile of our hotel including Beirut Restaurant, Leonardo's Italian Grille, or Merriman Street Grill.
Americas Best Value Inn Romulus/Detroit Airport is the only hotel licensed by the City of Romulus to offer on-site secured parking. Americas Best Value Inn Romulus/Detroit Airport offers a Lodge, Park and Fly Package which includes a one night stay, 7 or 10 days of parking, 24 hour shuttle service to and from Detroit Metro Airport, and complimentary deluxe continental breakfast.
At Americas Best Value Inn Romulus/Detroit Airport, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Gateway Golf Club, 1.9 mi.
* Westland Municipal Golf Course, 4.2 mi.
* State Wayne Theater, 4.9 mi.
* Wayne Bowling and Recreation, 5.3 mi.
* Town N Country Lanes, 5.7 mi.
* Taylor Sportsplex, 7.4 mi.
* Laser Quest, 8.8 mi.
* Fairlane Town Center Mall, 9.7 mi.
* Arctic Edge Ice Arena, 10.3 mi.
* Goodrich Canton Cinema, 11.7 mi.
* Suburban Collection Showplace, 25.2 mi.
* Business Center
* Fitness Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* On-Site Restaurant and Bar
* Hines Park, 7.2 mi.
* Heritage Park Petting Farm, 7.8 mi.
* Automotive Hall of Fame, 8.9 mi.
* Yankee Air Museum, 9.2 mi.
* The Henry Ford, 9.4 mi.
* MGM Grand Detroit Casino, 17.7 mi.
* MotorCity Casino, 17.8 mi.
* Downtown Detroit, 18.4 mi.
* Cobo Center, 18.5 mi.
* Comerica Park, 18.7 mi.
* Greektown Casino, 18.8 mi.
* Ford Field, 19.3 mi.
* Detroit Zoological Park, 27.1 mi.
* Free deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* On-site Restaurant and Bar
* Beirut Restaurant, walking distance
* Leonardo's Italian Grille, walking distance
* Merriman Street Grill, walking distance
* Subway, walking distance
* Toarmina's Pizza, walking distance
* Fortune Chinese Restaurant, walking distance
* Cottage Inn Pizza, 0.4 mi.
* MVP Sports Grill, 0.4 mi.
* Tim Hortons, 1.3 mi.
* McDonald's, 1.7 mi.
* Bob Evans Restaurant, 2.1 mi.
* Great American Grill, 2.3 mi.
* Wings Bar and Grill, 2.5 mi.
* RKA Petroleum Companies, Inc., 2.8 mi.
* American Jetway Corporation, 4.0 mi.
* Sparling Corporation, 4.7 mi.
* Taylor Armory, 6.1 mi.
* Masco Corporate Headquarters, 7.2 mi.
Americas Best Value Inn Romulus/Detroit Airport offers one 960 square foot meeting facility with a maximum capacity of 85 guests.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* University of Michigan, 10.3 mi.
* Eastern Michigan University, 18.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Oakwood Annapolis Hospital, 2.7 mi.
* Garden City Hospital, 7.6 mi