Fort Gaines is a city in Georgia, United States, with a population of 1,107 at the 2010 census. The city is the county seat of Clay County. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
The Best Attractions In Fort Gaines
1. George T. Bagby State ParkFort Gaines The Walter F. George Lake, named for Walter F. George , a United States Senator from Georgia, is formed on the Chattahoochee River along the state line between Alabama and Georgia. It is also widely known by the name, Lake Eufaula — particularly in Alabama, where the state legislature passed a resolution on June 25, 1963, to give the lake that name. The 46,000-acre lake extends north about 85 miles from the Walter F. George Lock and Dam and has approximately 640 miles of shoreline. Popular activities along the lake include camping and trophy fishing. The lake is primarily controlled by the US Army Corp of Engineers. The states control several other protected lands along the lake, including the Eufaula National Wildlife Refuge and Lakepoint State Park in Alabama, and Florence Marina and G... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
2. Florida Caverns State ParkMarianna Marianna is a city in Jackson County, Florida, United States. The population was 6,102 at the 2010 census. In 2017 the estimated population was 7,293. It is the county seat of Jackson County and is home to Chipola College. The official nickname of Marianna is The City of Southern Charm. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Andersonville National Historic Site and National Prisoner of War MuseumAndersonville The Andersonville National Historic Site, located near Andersonville, Georgia, preserves the former Camp Sumter , a Confederate prisoner-of-war camp during the final twelve months of the American Civil War. Most of the site lies in southwestern Macon County, adjacent to the east side of the town of Andersonville. As well as the former prison, the site contains the Andersonville National Cemetery and the National Prisoner of War Museum. The prison was made in February 1864 and served to April 1865. The site was commanded by Captain Henry Wirz, who was tried and executed after the war for war crimes. It was overcrowded to four times its capacity, with an inadequate water supply, inadequate food rations, and unsanitary conditions. Of the approximately 45,000 Union prisoners held at Camp Sumte... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Jimmy Carter National Historic SitePlains The Jimmy Carter National Historic Site, located in Plains, Georgia, preserves sites associated with James Earl Jimmy Carter, Jr. , 39th President of the United States. These include his residence, boyhood farm, school, and the town railroad depot, which served as his campaign headquarters during the 1976 election. The building which used to be Plains High School serves as the park’s museum and visitor center. As President Carter lives in Plains, the area surrounding the residence is under the protection of the United States Secret Service and is not open to the public. The Carters returned to Plains in 1981. The former President and First Lady Rosalynn Carter pursue many of the goals of his administration through the Carter Center in Atlanta, which has programs to alleviate human suffer... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Falling Waters State ParkChipley Falling Waters State Park is a 171-acre Florida state park located three miles south of Chipley, Washington County in northwestern Florida. The park contains a 73-foot waterfall, the highest in the state known as either Falling Waters Falls or the Falling Waters Sink. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
The West 2019 Part 2: Mobile Bay Ferry, Dauphin Island, and USS Alabama
I return to southern Alabama to continue where I left off. I take the Mobile Bay ferry, wander around Dauphin Island and then go to Mobile to visit the USS Alabama.
Original music soundtrack and other merch available at
Help make my video production sustainable
We tow a 2015 Winnebago Micro Minnie 1706FB travel trailer, with a 2019 Chevrolet Colorado LT 2X4 V6 You are more than welcome to tag along in our travels by subscribing to this channel.
My favorite Amazon products.
Join the community at: Patreon Facebook Group
Music: CDs, stickers and t-shirts at Digital downloads: Apparel:
Some of the upgrades I've done to our Micro Minnie: Micro Air Soft Start System and Westinghouse iGen 2500 generator (use promo code MYRV for a discount)
Cell Phone Signal Booster: weBoost Drive 4G-X RV 470410 WiFiRanger: Internet on the road. use promo code STEHLIK5 for a 5% discount RVLock TPMS: TireMinder TM55c-B Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) for Trailers, Travel Trailers, Toy Haulers, 5TH Wheels And More Towing Mirrors: Fit System 3891 Fantastic Vent Solar system: Renogy 100 Watts 12 Volts Monocrystalline Solar Starter Kit Generators: Westinghouse iGen 2500 Champion Power Equipment 75537i 3100 Watt RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator with Wireless Remote Start
IN MY BASEMENT Weber 51010001 Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill, Black Weber 6557 Q Portable Cart for Grilling Coleman Outdoor Compact Table Coleman 333264 Propane Fuel Pressurized Cylinder, 16.4 Oz Quik Chair Folding Quad Mesh Camp Chair - Blue Portable Folding Rocking Chair Camco Mfg Inc 44543 Large Stabilizer Jack Pad with Handle, 2 Pack
Bulls Eye Level RV Appliance and Game Table Leveler Motorhome Level (Mini Level) Tri-Lynx 00015 Lynx Levelers, (Pack of 10) by Tri-Lynx Camco 39755 RhinoFLEX 6-in-1 Sewer Cleanout Plug Wrench Cartman 14 Cross Wrench, Lug Wrench Rubbermaid Cooler, 10 qt., Red (FG2A1104MODRD) Trailer Aid Tandem Tire Changing Ramp Camco 40043 TastePURE Water Filter with Flexible Hose Protector
CAMERAS and OTHER GEAR Main camera: Sony FDR AX53 Action camera: Sony FDR X3000 Additional action camera: GoPro Hero 3 White Edition LED light: NEEWER 160 LED CN-160 Drone: DJI Mavic Pro Tripods and selfie sticks: Manfrotto MTPIXI-B PIXI Mini Tripod JOBY GorillaPod Original Tripod Waterproof Telescopic Pole and Floating Hand Grip for Action Cam AUDIO: Field Audio Recorder: Zoom H1 Audio-Technica ATR-3350 Lavalier Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone Sony MDR-7506 Headphones
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS: FACEBOOK: TWITTER: INSTAGRAM:
#rvlife #rving #
The Fort at Prospect Bluff
A new documentary from Two Egg TV, The Fort at Prospect Bluff is the story of the Negro Fort on Florida's Apalachicola River. This program features new information, a first look at recent archaeology and interviews with a group of historians and archaeologists who are breaking new ground.
Tallahassee, Florida State Capitol (HD)
This clip was shot in April 2012 in Legoland's Miniland section which features the old and new state capitol buildings in Tallahassee, Florida.
CSV Color Guard at the Confederate Cemetary in San Antonio, TX
SoBeYou Bed & Breakfast in Miami Beach FL
Reservations: . . .. .. ... . .. .. ... . . . . SoBeYou Bed & Breakfast 1018 Jefferson Avenue Miami Beach FL 33139 In the heart of South Beach, this charming and intimate bed and breakfast is a peaceful oasis with newly renovated poolside guest rooms, each featuring a 51-inch flat-screen Internet-ready TV. The property is only steps from stunning beaches and main attractions. A vegan breakfast option available upon request. Only moments from the SoBe You Bed and Breakfast, there are a variety of points of interest and recreational activities. Guests can easily discover golf courses, scuba diving, and tennis. The Wolfsonian Museum, the Miami Beach Convention Center and the city's exciting nightlife are all within walking distance. Start the morning at the SoBe with a delicious gourmet breakfast served poolside. Relax in the tropical atmosphere surrounding the pool or plan the day's activities and adventures with help from the tour desk.