10 Best Places to Visit in Florida - Travel Video
When most people think of Florida, they think of sunshine, theme parks, orange juice and alligators. But this former Spanish colony, which became the 27th state to enter the Union, is much more than that. Bordered by the Atlantic Ocean on one side and the Gulf of Mexico on the other, it has mile upon mile of white sand beaches. Its moderate climate makes it a popular tourist destination all year round. An overview of the best places to visit in Florida.
Top 10 Best Places To Live In Texas
The Lone Star State, home of the Live Music Capital of the World, where everything is bigger, where near everything is better, and where the word pride may just not cut it. This true Southern state is not just great in size, but in countless other areas as well: a variety of nature, a whole country's worth of weather packed into one state, tons of things to do, plentiful places to explore, and, of course, its rich and unique history.
Deep in the heart of Texas are prairies, forests, rugged hills, desert land, a coastline and grasslands that give residents
multiple venues to enjoy life.
Here're the 10 best places to live in Texas in 2017.
2. Dallas / Fort Worth.
4. San Antonio.
5. El Paso.
7. The Woodlands.
10. Round Rock.
Thank you for watching this video, I hope it's useful for you. (This article is an opinion based on facts and is meant as infotainment)
If you have any issue with the content used in my channel or you find something that belongs to you, please contact:
►Business email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Best beaches in Florida: Top 20 best rated and most popular beaches in Florida
What are the best beaches in Florida? Check the most popular and the best rated beaches in Florida.
Enjoy your trip !
Florida beaches :
North Miami Beach
St. George Island Beach
Orchid Island (Florida)
Don Pedro Island
Anna Maria Island Beach
Smathers Beach Key West
Indian River Shores
Pine Island, Hernando County, Florida
Manasota Key, Florida
Oriole Beach, Florida
South Beach, Miami
Indian Harbour Beach
Fort Myers Beach Florida
St. Augustine Beach Florida
Marco Island Beach Florida
Big Lagoon State Park
Indian Rocks Beach
Penascola Beach Florida
Destin Beach Florida
Siesta Key Beach
Laguna Beach, Florida
Miami Beach Florida
Egmont Key State Park
Perdido Key Florida
Boca Chica, Florida Boca Raton
Hollywood Beach Florida
Sunny Isles Beach
Bahia Honda State Park Beach
Clearwater Beach Florida
St. Andrews State Park
Henderson Beach State Park
St. Pete Beach Florida
Horseshoe Beach, Florida
Santa Rosa Beach
Cedar Key, Florida
Atlantic Beach Florida
Daytona Beach Florida
Cape Florida Beach Key Biscayne
Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park
Gulf Islands National Seashore
Little Gasparilla Island
Ponte Verda Beach
Fort Island Gulf Beach
Beverly Beach, Florida
Gasparilla Island State Park
Wabasso Beach Florida
Mexico Beach, Florida
Palm Beach Shores
New Smyrna Beach
North Palm Beach
Jupiter Beach Florida
Cocoa Beach Florida
T.H. Stone Memorial St. Joseph Peninsula State Park
Royal Palm Beach
Panama City Beach Florida
Sarasota Beach Florida
Fort Walton Beach
best beaches in florida
beaches in florida
best florida beaches
best beach in florida
beach resorts in florida
florida beach vacations
top beaches in florida
best beaches florida
florida best beaches
beach in florida
Best beaches in Florida Video :
Check the best hotels in the world :
Discovery The best of Florida United states.
Let go together to see the best of Florida United states
Video from Ingles sin Barreras inglessinbarreras.com
Bay Harbor Islands
Fort Myers Beach
Glen St. Mary
Indian River Shores
Jupiter Inlet Colony
Lake Clarke Shores
North Redington Beach
Ocean Breeze Park
Palm Beach Shores
Ponce de Leon
South Palm Beach
Florida Travel: Explore Gainesville in 60 Seconds
Uncover the unexpected in North Central Florida with a visit to Gainesville! A combination of college-town vitality and protected natural beauty makes it a place “where nature and culture meet.” Gainesville offers miles of biking and hiking trails, along with lots of wildlife viewing opportunities in seven area Florida State Parks. Canoe or paddleboard scenic rivers, or take a dive into a freshwater spring. Then head downtown for some of the best local farm-to-fork dining around. Wash it all down with a beverage from a local brewery, and catch some theater or local music before calling it a day. Gainesville is full of fun, inexpensive and often free attractions for the family and peaceful, relaxed outdoor experiences for those seeking a slower pace. Whatever your passion, the nature and culture of Gainesville and Alachua County await.
Learn more here:
Subscribe to see the latest videos about places to visit and explore in the Sunshine State. Don't forget to head to the VISIT FLORIDA website to plan your next Florida trip. #LoveFL
Florida Travel: Time-lapse of Fort Walton Beach
Located between Pensacola and Panama City along North Florida’s glittering Gulf Coast, Fort Walton Beach offers visitors its powdery white beaches, emerald waters, enjoyable golf courses, and much more. See what 60 minutes in Fort Walton Beach looks like in one minute! Learn more here:
Subscribe to see our latest travel videos about top Florida destinations, some of the best Florida food hotspots, amazing beaches, world-class theme parks, and how to do an epic family trip to the Sunshine State. Then head to the VISIT FLORIDA website and plan your next Florida vacation. Follow VISIT FLORIDA on social media for more amazing photos and videos to find your sunshine. #LoveFL #Family #Travel
10 Best Places To Visit In USA - Spend your vacation more enjoyable !!!
1. Attracting millions of visitors every year, the Grand Canyon is one of the best places to visit in the USA. Located in northern Arizona, this massive natural wonder was carved by the Colorado River over a period of several million years. It is not the deepest or the longest canyon in the world but the overwhelming size and colorful landscape offers visitor vistas that are hard to match.
2. Manhattan is a city in northeastern Kansas in the United States at the junction of the Kansas River and Big Blue River. It is the county seat of Riley County, although it extends into Pottawatomie County. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 52,281.
The city was founded by settlers from the New England Emigrant Aid Company as a Free-State town in the 1850s, during the Bleeding Kansas era. Nicknamed The Little Apple as a play on New York City's Big Apple, Manhattan is best known as the home of Kansas State University and has a distinct college town atmosphere.
Manhattan Regional Airport (MHK) is the second-busiest commercial airport in Kansas. Eight miles (13 km) west of the city is Fort Riley, a United States Army post.
3. Yellowstone National Park was the world’s first national park, set aside in 1872 to preserve the vast number of geysers and hot springs, as well as to protect the incredible wildlife and rugged beauty of the area. The most famous geyser in the park is Old Faithful Geyser which erupts every 91 minutes. Yellowstone is also home to one of the finest wildlife habitats in North America.
4. The Golden Gate Bridge is a suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate strait, the one-mile-wide (1.6 km), one-point-seven-mile-long (2.7 km) channel between San Francisco Bay and the Pacific Ocean. The structure links the American city of San Francisco, California – the northern tip of the San Francisco Peninsula – to Marin County, carrying both U.S. Route 101 and California State Route 1 across the strait. The bridge is one of the most internationally recognized symbols of San Francisco, California, and the United States. It has been declared one of the Wonders of the Modern World by the American Society of Civil Engineers.
The Frommer's travel guide describes the Golden Gate Bridge as possibly the most beautiful, certainly the most photographed, bridge in the world. It opened in 1937 and was, until 1964, the longest suspension bridge main span in the world, at 4,200 feet (1,300 m).
5. Situated between the state of New York and the province of Ontario, Niagara Falls is one of the most spectacular natural wonders on the North American continent. Niagara Falls is actually three different falls, the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and Horseshoe Falls. Horseshoe Falls is located on the Canadian side while the others are located in New York.
6. Kīlauea's eruptive history has been a long and active one; its name means spewing or much spreading in the Hawaiian language, referring to its frequent outpouring of lava. The earliest lavas from the volcano date back to its submarine preshield stage, samples having been recovered by remotely operated underwater vehicles from its submerged slopes; samples of other flows have been recovered as core samples. Lavas younger than 1,000 years cover 90 percent of the volcano's surface. The oldest exposed lavas date back 2,800 years. The first well-documented eruption of Kīlauea occurred in 1823 (Western contact and written history began in 1778), and since that time the volcano has erupted repeatedly. Most historical eruptions have occurred at the volcano's summit or its eastern rift zone, and are prolonged and effusive in character.
7. The Florida Keys are a coral cay archipelago located off the southern coast of Florida, forming the southernmost portion of the continental United States. They begin at the southeastern coast of the Florida peninsula, about 15 miles (24 km) south of Miami.
8. Springing up from the desert in southeastern Nevada, Las Vegas is a major US city world renowned for its casinos, luxury hotels, comedy acts, musical productions and extravagant shows. Most of the city’s main attractions are all concentrated within the area commonly referred to as the “Strip.” In addition to gambling, show girls and lavish performances, Las Vegas offers plenty more to suit people of all ages and interests.
9. A vast area of spectacular scenery, abundant wildlife and outdoor adventures, Denali National Park is a paradise for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. Home to Mt. McKinley, North America’s highest peak, this US national park is located in the Alaska Interior among the jagged mountains of the Alaska Range.
10. The White House is the official residence and workplace of the President of the United States, located at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW in Washington, D.C. The residence was designed by Irish-born architect James Hoban in the Neoclassical style.
Top 10 Things to do in KEY WEST
These are my top 10 things to do in Key West.
10. Southernmost point
9. Mile Marker 0 of US1
8. Truman’s Little White House
7. Hemingway’s House.
6. Duval Street
3. Sunset Cruise
2. Dry Tortugas National Park
1. Mallory Square Sunset Celebration
We tow a 2015 Winnebago Micro Minnie 1706FB travel trailer. You are more than welcome to tag along in our travels by subscribing to this channel.
Music, stickers, and other merchandise available here
Support with Patreon
For a one time donation visit
Support for free when you buy on Amazon
Find The Perfect RV Rental, or earn Money Sharing Your RV
To rent an RV
To offer your RV for rent
CONVENIENCES and UPGRADES
Cell Phone Signal Booster: weBoost Drive 4G-X RV 470410
Power inverter: MicroSolar 12V 1000W Power Inverter
TPMS: TireMinder TM55c-B Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) for Trailers, Travel Trailers, Toy Haulers, 5TH Wheels And More
Towing Mirrors: Fit System 3891
Solar system: Renogy 100 Watts 12 Volts Monocrystalline Solar Starter Kit
Generator: Champion Power Equipment 75537i 3100 Watt RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator with Wireless Remote Start
IN MY BASEMENT
Weber 51010001 Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill, Black
Weber 6557 Q Portable Cart for Grilling
Coleman Outdoor Compact Table
Coleman 333264 Propane Fuel Pressurized Cylinder, 16.4 Oz
Quik Chair Folding Quad Mesh Camp Chair - Blue
Camco Mfg Inc 44543 Large Stabilizer Jack Pad with Handle, 2 Pack
Bulls Eye Level RV Appliance and Game Table Leveler Motorhome Level (Mini Level)
Tri-Lynx 00015 Lynx Levelers, (Pack of 10) by Tri-Lynx
Camco 39755 RhinoFLEX 6-in-1 Sewer Cleanout Plug Wrench
Cartman 14 Cross Wrench, Lug Wrench
Rubbermaid Cooler, 10 qt., Red (FG2A1104MODRD)
Trailer Aid Tandem Tire Changing Ramp
Camco 40043 TastePURE Water Filter with Flexible Hose Protector
Progressive Industries EMS-PT30C Portable EMS RV Surge Protector - 30 Amp
CAMERAS and OTHER GEAR
Main camera: Sony FDR-AX33
Action camera: Sony FDR X3000
Additional action camera: GoPro Hero 3 White Edition
LED light: NEEWER 160 LED CN-160
Drone: DJI Mavic Pro
Tripods and selfie sticks:
Manfrotto MTPIXI-B PIXI Mini Tripod
JOBY GorillaPod Original Tripod
Waterproof Telescopic Pole and Floating Hand Grip for Action Cam
Field Audio Recorder: Zoom H1
Audio-Technica ATR-3350 Lavalier Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone
Sony MDR-7506 Headphones
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:
Key West, Florida: Top Ten Things To Do
Looking For A Florida Home?
Key West Top Ten Things To Do, is a tour of the most popular activities and highlights.
Key West, Florida is the last island on the overseas highway and the Southernmost Point in the continental USA.
It is the land of Margarita's, Jimmy Buffet, sunsets and the Caribbean life.
Top Ten Things To Do on Vacation:
1) Rent a bike or moped: best way to get around
2) Duval Street: dining and entertainment
3) Mallory Square Sunset: entertainers and sunset party
4) Harry Truman Little White House: President's winter home
5) Water sports- Dive, Snorkel, Sail, Jetski
6) Key West Lighthouse & Museum: view from the top
7) Historic Seaport: history, boats and restaurants
8) Southernmost Point: closet point to Cuba
9) Ernst Hemingway House: winter home to the famous author
10) Smathers Beach: sun and fun at the beach
Take a tour to the Dry Tortugas National Park by boat or seaplane.
For more information or to make a reservation contact Donna Salerno Travel.
#DonnaSalernoTravel #travel #vacation #Florida #keyWest
8 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Key West
8 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Key West Florida | The southernmost city in the continental United States, Key West features a unique mixture of cultural influences. The colorful history of the four by two-mile island is filled with tales of poverty and prosperity, death and rebirth. The early economic ventures in Key West involved wrecking, where locals salvaged the goods of ships run aground in the shallow waters, and sponge fishing.The architecture is mainly Caribbean with many houses built out of coral-rock or salvaged ship-boards, while others came directly from the Bahamas. They were dismantled and shipped, then re-assembled here. The food is Afro-Caribbean and Spanish and there is a certain tropical, laid-back feel to the town.
1 Duval Street
2 Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum
3 Southernmost Point
4 Mallory Square (Docks)
5 Editor's Choice Dry Tortugas National Park
6 Mel Fisher Maritime Museum
7 Harry S Truman Little White House
8 Martello Towers
Key West, United States, Top-Rated, Tourist Attraction, Holiday, Vacation
Images not free: