10 Best Places to Visit in the Netherlands
► Please Remember to Subscribe! ►
► Follow me on Twitter:
10 Best Places to Visit in the Netherlands.
No visit to Holland is complete without a visit to the capital city, Amsterdam; however, there are so many more thrilling sites to see in the Netherlands. From the classic windmills and magnificent fields of flowers to historic town centers laden with museums and sights, Holland has much to offer visitors. These places to visit in the Netherlands are not to be missed, and most are easily accessible.
4. The Hague
Thanks for watching!
Top 10 Best Things to do in Groningen, The Netherlands
In this video our travel specialists have listed some of the best things to do in Groningen . We have tried to do some extensive research before giving the listing of Things To Do in Groningen.
If you want Things to do List in some other area, feel free to ask us in comment box, we will try to make the video of that region also.
Don't forget to Subscribe our channel to view more travel videos. Click on Bell ICON to get the notification of updates Immediately.
List of Best Things to do in Groningen, The Netherlands
Het Nederlands Stripmuseum
10 Best Places to Visit in the Netherlands
10 Best Places to Visit in the Netherlands: Amsterdam, Gouda, Groningen, Haarlem, Leiden, Maastricht, Rotterdam, Utrecht, The Hague, Delft
10 Best Places to Visit in the Netherlands - Netherlands Travel Guide
10 Best Places to Visit in the Netherlands and Tourist Attractions - Netherlands Travel Guide and Tips.
List of Best Places to Visit in Netherlands: 1. Amsterdam, 2. Leiden, 3. Delft, 4. The Hague, 5. Maastricht, 6. Utrecht, 7. Haarlem, 8. Groningen, 9. Rotterdam, 10. Gouda
Copyright: Video created by Omegatours.vn
Omega Tours Co., LTD
Add: 2nd Floor, 01 Le Duan Str - Hai Chau Dist - Da Nang City, Vietnam
Thank For Creative Commons of Authors:
Music: The Bluest Star
Licensed under Creative Commons: YouTube Audio Library
Creative Commons Photos in Flickr.
Rick Ligthelm: flickr.com/photos/ligthelm/10991194455
DG EMPL: flickr.com/photos/socialeurope/7962057742
Michiel Jelijs: flickr.com/photos/thewolf/6865132503
Arend Jan Wonink: flickr.com/photos/arendjanwonink/6823234205
Hindrik Sijens: flickr.com/photos/hindrik/3313781541
Bogdan Migulski: flickr.com/photos/migulski/2497625598
Tom Jutte: flickr.com/photos/hereistom/10438848375
Udo Geisler: flickr.com/photos/udogeisler/7202088746
Roel Hemkes: flickr.com/photos/rhemkes/15587419993
4. The Hague
atelier PRO: flickr.com/photos/atelier_pro/5669401399
whitecat sg: flickr.com/photos/whitecatsg/2948796365
Chris Lewis: flickr.com/photos/chrissam42/6973894445
Gerard Stolk: flickr.com/photos/gerardstolk/14710102019
Martin Dobler: flickr.com/photos/128687994@N02/15389949039
Mariano Mantel: flickr.com/photos/mariano-mantel/13205115114
Andrés Nieto Porras: flickr.com/photos/anieto2k/14842602410
Top 10 attractions of Groningen
Groningen Top 5 | Travel Guide | Must-sees for your city tour
Bikes and cheese - this is typical for the Netherlands. But Groningen has far more to offer: In this bike city, tradition and multiculturalism go hand in hand. Groningen is a perfect city for students, people loving cycling and travellers who want to see special places like Drie Gezusters or Grote Markt.
Recommended stay: Min 2 days
BOOK YOUR TRAVELS IN 5 MINUTES:
RENTAL CAR ►
CANON EOS 750D ►
CANON OBJEKTIV 15-85mm ►
ACTIONCAM ROLLEI 430 ►
SMARTPHONE SAMUNG GALAXY S7 ►
WORLD OF TRAVELLERS:
Secret Conversations - The 126ers
Energized - Jingle Punks
Cockpit - Silent Partner
Higher - Silent Partner
Vision - Silent Partner
Grassy Hill - Huma-Huma
Pop Star von Audionautix ist unter der Lizenz Creative Commons Attribution license ( lizenziert.
All music in this video are free for download with permission for commercial use.
MAIL ► theTravellers@gmx.net
Groningen, the little-known, beautiful city in The Netherlands
Groningen is a city located in the north of The Netherlands. It’s a beautiful city. It is not as big as Amsterdam, and can be explored either by walking or cycling. It’s a student city full of liveliness. It is home to the Rijksuniversiteit and the Medical centre.
One-Day Trip to the Netherlands (Groningen)
******El video se le puede activar subtítulos en español******
We decided to take a short trip to Groningen, in the Netherlands. Beautiful city in the north. We spend just a few hours there but got some nice footage from this place.
Decidimos hacer un pequeño viaje a Groningen, en Los Países Bajos. Es una hermosa ciudad en el norte del país. Estuvimos solo unas pocas horas pero obtuvimos bonitas imágenes del lugar.
GoPro Hero 4
Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8
Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8
Edited on Premiere Pro CC
You can follow my projects on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for updates on the stuff I'm working on!
For Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Todos los derechos reservados.
El uso o distribución de este video o cualquier toma incluida sin previa autorización no esta permitido.
The usage or distribution of this video or any footage included without prior authorization is not permitted.
All rights reserved. 2016.
THE NETHERLANDS | Top 10 Must See
If you are in, or are going to, the Netherlands this is the video for you. Find out about the best places to visit and the most beautiful things to see. This little guide of Holland takes you from the beach, through the tulips fields, all the way to Amsterdam and on a magical side trip of the Efteling. Don't forget to bring some cheese along on your trip to make it as Dutch as can possibly be.
Song: Satsang - Life goes on (Check them out they are great♡)
Visit The Netherlands - What to Know Before You Visit The Netherlands
Read the Blog for More Information on The Netherlands:
Heading to The Netherlands & Not Sure What to Expect? Well here we go through the top things that tourists should know when they visit The Netherlands.
1. It is The Netherlands, Not Holland. Holland is the name of two counties in The Netherlands.
2. The language of The Netherlands is Dutch, but as a tourist you really do not need to know any Dutch as the Dutch speak English extremely well throughout the country.
3. The Euro is the currency in The Netherlands and you can find ATMs all over the country. Credit cards are widely accepted as well.
4. The Netherlands is a small country with a very well developed transportation network. Therefore you can easily take trains all over the country in a fast and efficient way. Make sure you tap in and out with your tickets as you enter your platforms.
5. Biking is a very popular pastime and way to get around Dutch cities. There are a number of bike rental agencies throughout The Netherlands. Look for one near a train station and rent a bike for the day to explore, or sign up for one of the numerous bike tours around the country.
6. The Netherlands is rather safe for tourists. Do take care with pickpockets and extremely aggressive beggars in Amsterdam's more popular areas. The bike line is for bikes only so watch out unless you want to get hit by a bike and yelled at by a local.
7. Drugs bring a lot of tourists to Amsterdam and the Dutch/German border. If you are going to The Netherlands to experiment with soft drugs make sure you go to a Coffee House they have menus and trained personnel that can help travelers. We do not recommend you do drugs and highly discourage travelers from doing this. However, we do know a number of tourists do go there for that. So please be safe, and speak with the coffee shop attendant about your previous experiences so they can help you.
9. The best things about the Netherlands are the quaint cities and towns like Haarlem, Leiden, Groningen, as well as the larger cities of Amsterdam and Rotterdam. The architecture and museums throughout the country really are outstanding. And yes you will see quite a few windmills as you explore The Netherlands.
10. The food is hearty in The Netherlands, make sure you try a bitter ballen or a traditional pancake or herring from one of the stalls. The market and food halls have tons of great treats for travelers. There are numerous international restaurants all over The Netherlands as well.
11. The Netherlands is not a cheap place to visit, however the prices are on par with the US & other major European destinations. Amsterdam accomodation will be your biggest expense. Therefore you may want to stay outside of Amsterdam to have a cheaper and more Dutch experience.
Filmed in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Copyright Mark Wolters 2018
The Don'ts of The Netherlands
10 Things That SHOCK Tourists about Amsterdam
5 Love & Hates of Visiting The Netherlands
USA Today & 10Best's #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
FlipKey by TripAdvisor Top 10 Travel Bloggers 2014
Grab Wolters World Merchandise & Travel Gear at
Sony Alpha 6000: Our favorite camera for vlogging. One of the best selling cameras of all time and its not too expensive.
Osprey Meridian Carry-on Size Travel Backpack: This is THE backpack that all of the Wolters World family use. It fits in the overhead compartment, gives you a great day pack and has an awesome warranty. We always travel with one.
Duafire Travel Adapter: helps you plug into most countries plugs around the world.
Travel Strip: One plug for your normal device, four USB plugs as well, it saves a lot of trouble and outlets when you travel.
Backup Battery Pack: Essential for travelers wanting to have a backup batter charge for their phones, cameras, and devices.
Hey There Fellow Travelers! Thank you for watching our honest travel vlogs from all over this wonderful world. If you would like to get in contact with us please follow us & send us a message via our social media channels below. Also, if you like our travel videos please feel free to share them with other fellow travelers.
Follow Us At