Colesville is a town in Broome County, New York, United States. The population was 5,232 at the 2010 census.The town is in the northeast part of the county and is northeast of Binghamton. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
2. Greek Peak Mountain ResortVirgil Greek Peak Mountain Resort is a ski resort, with a vertical drop of 952 feet , located near Cortland, New York. Greek Peak offers day and night skiing 7 days a week from late December until mid March. This mountain features 55 trails with varied terrain. It also has 6 lifts, 2 magic carpet lifts, and a tubing center with a tubing handle tow. A cross country Nordic center featuring 10 trails is also available. A terrain park with various elements is also located on the mountain along with the Progression Park, which is more suited for people just starting out in the parks. Greek Peak also offers lessons for all ages and every level of skier or boarder. They have babysitting available for non-skiing infants and toddlers as well. Greek Peak is also the home of the ski team Greek Peak Ski Club... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Corning Museum of GlassCorning Corning Incorporated is an American multinational technology company that specializes in specialty glass, ceramics, and related materials and technologies including advanced optics, primarily for industrial and scientific applications. The company was known as Corning Glass Works until 1989, when it changed its name to Corning Incorporated. In 1998, Corning divested itself of its consumer lines by selling the Corning Consumer Products Company subsidiary to Borden, but still holds an interest of about 8 percent. As of 2014, Corning had five major business sectors: display technologies, environmental technologies, life sciences, optical communications, and specialty materials. Corning is involved in two joint ventures: Dow Corning and Pittsburgh Corning. Quest Diagnostics and Covance were sp... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Taughannock Falls State ParkTrumansburg Taughannock Falls State Park is a 750-acre state park located in the Town of Ulysses in Tompkins County, New York in the United States. The park is northwest of Ithaca near Trumansburg. The park's namesake, Taughannock Falls, is a 215-foot plunge waterfall that is the highest single-drop waterfall east of the Rocky Mountains. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Turning Stone Resort CasinoVerona Turning Stone Resort Casino is a resort owned and operated by the Oneida Indian Nation in Verona, New York. The facility opened on July 20, 1993, and offers golf amenities , an RV park, an amusement arcade, many restaurants, spas, Bingo, Keno, table games, and many types of reel and video slot machines. Until the Seneca Niagara Casino opened in 2002, it was the only land-based casino in New York. Adjacent to exit 33 of the New York State Thruway, the resort is a popular tourist destination in central New York State and has received numerous awards in the industry. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Ricketts Glen State ParkBenton Pennsylvania Ricketts Glen State Park is a Pennsylvania state park on 13,050 acres in Columbia, Luzerne, and Sullivan counties in Pennsylvania in the United States. Ricketts Glen is a National Natural Landmark known for its old-growth forest and 24 named waterfalls along Kitchen Creek, which flows down the Allegheny Front escarpment from the Allegheny Plateau to the Ridge-and-Valley Appalachians. The park is near the borough of Benton on Pennsylvania Route 118 and Pennsylvania Route 487, and is in five townships: Sugarloaf in Columbia County, Fairmount and Ross in Luzerne County, and Colley and Davidson in Sullivan County. Ricketts Glen's land was once home to Native Americans. From 1822 to 1827, a turnpike was built along the course of PA 487 in what is now the park, where two squatters harvested cher... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. Howe CavernsHowes Cave The Howe Caverns is a cave in Howes Cave, Schoharie County, New York. Howe Caverns is a popular tourist attraction, providing cave-goers with a sense of caving or spelunking, without needing the advanced equipment and training usually associated with such adventures. Howe Caverns is the second most visited natural attraction in New York State, after Niagara Falls. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Visiting Brookgreen Gardens, Zoo in Georgetown County, South Carolina, United States
Brookgreen Gardens is a sculpture garden and wildlife preserve, located just south of Murrells Inlet, in South Carolina.
Music: Touchpoint by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license ( Artist: