2. Peninsula State ParkFish Creek Peninsula State Park is a 3,776-acre Wisconsin state park with eight miles of Green Bay shoreline in Door County. Peninsula is the third largest state park in Wisconsin, and is visited by an estimated one million visitors annually. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. EAA Aviation MuseumOshkosh EAA AirVenture Oshkosh is an annual gathering of aviation enthusiasts held each summer at Wittman Regional Airport in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States. The Southern part of the show grounds as well as Camp Scholler are located in the town of Nekimi. The airshow is sponsored by the Experimental Aircraft Association , an international organization based in Oshkosh, and is the largest of its kind in the world. The show lasts a week, usually beginning on the last Monday in July. During the gathering, the airport's control tower is the busiest in the world. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Wisconsin Maritime MuseumManitowoc Manitowoc is a city in and the county seat of Manitowoc County, Wisconsin, United States. The city is located on Lake Michigan at the mouth of the Manitowoc River. According to the 2010 census, Manitowoc had a population of 33,736, with over 50,000 residents in the surrounding communities. The city's sister city is Kamogawa, Japan. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Cana Island LighthouseBaileys Harbor The Cana Island lighthouse is a lighthouse located just north of Baileys Harbor in Door County, Wisconsin, United States. Currently used as an active navigational aid under the jurisdiction of the United States Coast Guard and a museum, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1976, as reference #76000201. This lighthouse, along with the Baileys Harbor Range Lights, was built to replace the Baileys Harbor Lighthouse in 1869, and was first lit in 1870. The lighthouse and keeper's quarters are open to tour by the Door County Maritime Museum. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. Road AmericaElkhart Lake Road America is a motorsport road course located near Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin on Wisconsin Highway 67. It has hosted races since the 1950s and currently hosts races in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, SCCA Pirelli World Challenge, ASRA, AMA Superbike series, IndyCar Series, and SCCA Pro Racing's Trans-Am Series. Open-wheel racing journalist Robin Miller says that Road America is the best test of road racing in North America. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre Hotel in Indianapolis IN
Rates: . . .. .. ... . .. .. ... . .. .. .. Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre Hotel 31 West Ohio Street Indianapolis IN 46204 Boasting an outdoor rooftop pool overlooking the Monument Circle, the Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre Hotel features city views and free Wi-Fi in public areas. Convention Center Plaza is just over a quarter mile away. Guest rooms include a 42 inch flat-screen TV and a chair with an ottoman. A refrigerator and large work desk are provided as well. Select rooms include a view and club level access. The 24-hour fitness center has state-of-the-art equipment at Indianapolis City Centre Sheraton Hotel. The lobby has a business center with printing services. Alexander's Bar and Grille offers a relaxed dining experience and the Circle Cafe offers casual American fare with scenic views. The hotel is 4 miles from Indianapolis Motor Speedway and 950 feet from Hilbert Circle Theatre. Indianapolis International Airport is 10 miles away.