Horton is a city in Brown County, Kansas, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 1,776. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
The Best Attractions In Horton
1. Golden Eagle CasinoHorton The Kickapoo Tribe of Indians of the Kickapoo Reservation in Kansas is one of three Federally recognized tribes of Kickapoo people. The other Kickapoo tribes in the United States are the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas and the Kickapoo Tribe of Oklahoma. The Tribu Kikapú are a distinct subgroup of the Oklahoma Kickapoo and reside on a hacienda near Múzquiz Coahuila, Mexico; they also have a small band located in the Mexican states of Sonora and Durango. The Kansas Kickapoo Tribe owns a gymnasium, day care center, senior center, and the Kickapoo Nation school, which teaches grades from kindergarten through 12th grade. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
2. Patee House MuseumSaint Joseph Missouri The Patee House, also known as Patee House Museum, was completed in 1858 as a 140-room luxury hotel at 12th Street and Penn in St. Joseph, Missouri. It was one of the best-known hotels west of the Mississippi River.The Patee House was built by John Patée as part of his Patee Town development around the Hannibal and St. Joseph Railroad station. Office space included the headquarters and eastern terminus of the Pony Express, founded in 1860 to provide fast overland mail service to the West Coast. During the American Civil War, the Union Army Provost Marshal's office was located in Patee House. The Army conducted war trials in the second floor ballroom. After the war, the Patee Female College operated in the building from 1865-1868. Its space was taken over 1875-1880 by the St. Joseph Female... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Dwight D. Eisenhower Library and MuseumAbilene Kansas The Dwight D. Eisenhower Presidential Library, Museum and Boyhood Home is the presidential library and museum of Dwight David Eisenhower, the 34th President of the United States , located in his hometown of Abilene, Kansas. The museum also includes his boyhood home, where he lived from 1898 until being appointed to West Point in 1911, and his final resting place. It is one of the thirteen presidential libraries under the auspices of the National Archives and Records Administration . Admission to the Visitor Center, Place of Meditation , and the archives is free. Admission to the museum is $12 for adults and includes a tour of the Boyhood Home. The complex is open every day except New Year's Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Pony Express MuseumSaint Joseph Missouri The Pony Express was a mail service delivering messages, newspapers, and mail. Officially operating as the Leavenworth and Pike's Peak Express Company of 1859, in 1860 it became the Central Overland California and Pikes Peak Express Company; this firm was founded by William H. Russell, Alexander Majors, and William B. Waddell, all of whom were notable in the freighting business.During its 18 months of operation, it reduced the time for messages to travel between the Atlantic and Pacific coasts to about 10 days. From April 3, 1860 to October 1861, it became the West's most direct means of east–west communication before the transcontinental telegraph was established , and was vital for tying the new state of California with the rest of the United States. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. Tallgrass Prairie National PreserveStrong City Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve is a United States National Preserve located in the Flint Hills region of Kansas, north of Strong City. The preserve protects a nationally significant example of the once vast tallgrass prairie ecosystem. Of the 400,000 square miles of tallgrass prairie that once covered the North American continent, less than 4% remains, primarily in the Flint Hills. Since 2009, the preserve has been home to the growing Tallgrass Prairie bison herd. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
【HD】San Diego, USA | サンディエゴ ~青い空と海の解放感あふれる街~
San Diego is located in the most southwestern end of California. With a mild climate it is a very comfortable place to live with a variety of leisure activities, convenient as a big city, locality of the countryside despite its large population, and much more. San Diego is said to attract people from various perspectives.
Our family friendly motel is conveniently located on Hwy 97 and 26 in Madras, OR, in the Mt . Jefferson Wilderness area just a short distance from Cove Palisades State Park, Lake Billy Chinook, Round Butte Dam, Bright Wood Corporations, Madras Speedway, and Madras City-County Airport .
Oregon Ohio Drive part 1 Oct 2014
Oregon Ohio drive. Bayberry place to Navarre Ave to Wal Mart. Route 2 (Navarre Ave) to Tim Horton's to Eastmoreland.