Inkom is a city in Bannock County, Idaho, United States. It is part of the Pocatello, Idaho Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 854 at the 2010 census. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
The Best Attractions In Inkom
1. Pebble CreekInkom Pebble Creek is an alpine ski area in the western United States, located in southeastern Idaho in the Portneuf Range in the Caribou National Forest. It is east of Pocatello in eastern Bannock County, four miles east of Inkom. Pebble Creek's runs are on the northwestern slope of Bonneville Peak , whose summit is 9,271 feet above sea level, the highest elevation in the Portneuf Range. The lift-served summit is 8,560 feet , with a vertical drop of 2,200 ft . Accessing the summit of Bonneville Peak by foot is allowed, gaining 711 vertical feet , giving a total vertical drop of 2,911 ft . The mountain is named after Benjamin Bonneville, a U.S. Army officer who explored the Intermountain West in the 1830s. The ski area opened 68 years ago in 1949 as Skyline, with two rope tows and a warming hut.... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
2. Craters of the Moon National MonumentArco Craters of the Moon National Monument and Preserve is a U.S. National Monument and national preserve in the Snake River Plain in central Idaho. It is along US 20 , between the small towns of Arco and Carey, at an average elevation of 5,900 feet above sea level. The protected area's features are volcanic and represent one of the best-preserved flood basalt areas in the continental United States. The Monument was established on May 2, 1924. In November 2000, a presidential proclamation by President Clinton greatly expanded the Monument area. The National Park Service portions of the expanded Monument were designated as Craters of the Moon National Preserve in August 2002. It lies in parts of Blaine, Butte, Lincoln, Minidoka, and Power counties. The area is managed cooperatively by the Nation... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Idaho Potato MuseumBlackfoot Blackfoot is a city in Bingham County, Idaho, United States. The population was 11,899 at the 2010 census. The city is the county seat of Bingham County. Blackfoot boasts the largest potato industry in any one area, and is known as the Potato Capital of the World. It is the site of the Idaho Potato Museum , and the home of the world's largest baked potato and potato chip. Blackfoot is also the location of the Eastern Idaho State Fair, which operates between Labor Day weekend and the following weekend. Blackfoot is the principal city of the Blackfoot, Idaho, Micropolitan Statistical Area, which includes Bingham County. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Museum of CleanPocatello Donald Andrew Aslett is an American entrepreneur and author who specializes in cleaning and housekeeping products, services, and techniques. He co-founded Varsity House Cleaning Company, a house cleaning service, in 1957. After having been Varsity Contractors for years, it became Varsity Facility Services, a building service contractor, in 2011. It does business in the United States and Canada. He is considered a cleaning expert, and has written books about how to reduce the time spent cleaning by reducing clutter, selecting and organizing the efficient cleaning tools, and creating what he calls a self-cleaning house. In 2011, he opened the Museum of Clean in Pocatello, Idaho, a six-story building with a theater, art gallery, and collection of 6,000 artifacts. Both the museum and his house... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Yellowstone Bear WorldRexburg Yellowstone Bear World is a privately owned drive-thru wildlife park. It is located in Rexburg, Idaho, near Yellowstone National Park. It was established in 1998.The park holds over 8 species of wildlife indigenous to the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. Other attractions in the park include a small amusement park and a petting zoo. Yellowstone Bear World is the only wildlife park in the United States where guests can bottle feed bear cubs. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
COOKING IN IDAHO,McCAMMON USA
LAMB RIBLETT, DRUNKEN RICE, SAUTE OF DICE TOMATO & ONIONS WITH MINT GREEK YOGURT DIP.
Menan Idaho Home on 20 Acres
This home is located in a rural area in Menan Idaho, It sit on 20 acres accompanied by two spring fed creeks (Good Fishing) on property with established fencing. It comes with some of the most senior water rights with scenery of mature trees. Inside this home you'll find the master bedroom and bathroom with 2 other bedrooms and 1 bath. Come see this Oasis located in Menan!