Jessup is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Howard County, Maryland and Anne Arundel County, Maryland, United States. The population was 7,137 at the 2010 census. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Steven F. Udvar-Hazy CenterChantilly The Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center, also called the Udvar-Hazy Center, is the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum 's annex at Washington Dulles International Airport in the Chantilly area of Fairfax County, Virginia, United States. It holds numerous exhibits, including the Space Shuttle Discovery and the Enola Gay. The 760,000-square-foot facility was made possible by a $65 million gift in October 1999 to the Smithsonian Institution by Steven F. Udvar-Házy, an immigrant from Hungary and co-founder of the International Lease Finance Corporation, an aircraft leasing corporation. The main NASM building, located on the National Mall in Washington, D.C, had always contained more artifacts than could be displayed, and most of the collection had been stored, unavailable to visitors, at the Pa... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Harpers Ferry National Historical ParkHarpers Ferry John Brown's raid on Harpers Ferry was an effort by armed abolitionist John Brown to initiate an armed slave revolt in 1859 by taking over a United States arsenal at Harpers Ferry, Virginia. Brown's party of 22 was defeated by a company of U.S. Marines, led by First Lieutenant Israel Greene. Colonel Robert E. Lee was in overall command of the operation to retake the arsenal. John Brown had originally asked Harriet Tubman and Frederick Douglass, both of whom he had met in his transformative years as an abolitionist in Springfield, Massachusetts, to join him in his raid, but Tubman was prevented by illness and Douglass declined, as he believed Brown's plan would fail. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Antietam National BattlefieldSharpsburg Antietam National Battlefield is a National Park Service protected area along Antietam Creek in Sharpsburg, Washington County, northwestern Maryland. It commemorates the American Civil War Battle of Antietam that occurred on September 17, 1862. The area, situated on fields among the Appalachian foothills near the Potomac River, features the battlefield site and visitor center, a national military cemetery, stone arch Burnside's Bridge and a field hospital museum. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. National Museum of the Marine CorpsTriangle The National Museum of the Marine Corps is the historical museum of the United States Marine Corps. Located in Triangle, Virginia near MCB Quantico, the museum opened on November 10, 2006, and is now one of the top tourist attractions in the state, drawing over 500,000 people annually.In July 2013, the museum announced plans for a major expansion, to include sections on more modern Marine Corps history, such as the 1983 Beirut barracks bombing, a combat art gallery, and a war on terror gallery. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. George Washington's Mount VernonMount Vernon Mount Vernon was the plantation of George Washington, the first President of the United States, and his wife, Martha Dandridge Custis Washington. Today the historic mansion, outbuildings, and two museums are open to visitors 365 days a year. The estate is situated on the banks of the Potomac River in Fairfax County, Virginia, near Alexandria, across from Prince George's County, Maryland. The Washington family had owned land in the area since the time of Washington's great-grandfather in 1674. Around 1934 they embarked on an expansion of the estate that continued under George Washington, who began leasing the estate in 1754, but did not become its sole owner until 1761.The mansion was built of wood in a loose Palladian style, the original house was built by George Washington's father August... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
8. Great Falls ParkMclean The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, commonly known as the United Kingdom or Britain, is a sovereign country lying off the north-western coast of the European mainland. The United Kingdom includes the island of Great Britain, the north-eastern part of the island of Ireland and many smaller islands. Northern Ireland is the only part of the United Kingdom that shares a land border with another sovereign state—the Republic of Ireland. Apart from this land border, the United Kingdom is surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean, with the North Sea to its east, the English Channel to its south and the Celtic Sea to its south-south-west, giving it the 12th-longest coastline in the world. The Irish Sea lies between Great Britain and Ireland. With an area of 242,500 square kilom... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Affordable Housing in Wayne County, Pennsylvania.
Affordable Housing in Pennsylvania.
This is a video from my trip to Honesdale last April. I went looking for land and was amazed at how affordable housing is in Honesdale and Wayne County, Pennsylvania.
Thanks for stopping by The world according to Briggs, I make lists. Not just lists of random stuff, I make them about states, cities, towns and other places in the United States. I post 3 times a week and sometimes live stream. Enjoy. . Patreon: . Business & Voice over email: Graveyardsjim@gmail.com
Mailing Address: World According to Briggs 20449 SW Tualatin Valley Hwy #354 Aloha, Oregon 97003
Travel essentials: audible.com: Sling Bag : Tablet :
Travel books you need to read. Blue Highways: Travels with Charley in Search of America: .
Royalty Free Images Stock . This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
This brand new hotel sets a higher standard for Columbia, MD hotels. We deliver a Smart Stay for work or play. Fresh and contemporary comfort for today's traveler.
Bennett's Curse: America's Scariest
Bennett's Curse in Hanover, MD is featured as one of America's Scariest Halloween Attractions in this national Travel Channel special. Visit for more information.
Driving from New Jersey to Washington DC | Travel vlog | Full Video | Part 01
This Channel consists of the videos from my Anker Roav Dash Cam recorded daily. Daily drives and exotic trips to various places are uploaded in Youtube and added to this playlist. The ride looks like a real gameplay race with real roads with scenic sides and traffic.Enjoy the videos and do like share and comment and also subscribe to my channel
I Wish you Enjoy Watching our Video Presentation. A Subscribe would be Loved by us. Our method of saying Thank you, we will Give you, Totally no Charge. If you found this video valuable, give it a like. If you know someone who needs to see it, share it. Leave a comment below with your thoughts. Add it to a playlist if you want to watch it later.
Check Out Our Channel:
Trucking:The Boss Man Got All Kinds Of Jokes!
Links: Guardian Angel Safety Lights:
Guilty Gear get yours here:
The transportation industry is ever changing. Truck drivers need to stay fluid in the market place to maximize their skill sets. Learn from the past don't stay in the past, adapt and overcome new obstacles. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- BIO:
Joseph Canell was a Merchant Marine civilian Sailor sailing across the world and living in some great places. I came back to the United States and became a truck driver and just kept on traveling.
Dry Van Refrigerated Trailer Flatbed Drive Away Pneumatic oil field
All 48 states including Canada werewolf trucker
Bennett's Curse Haunted House 2015
The legendary Bennett's Curse Haunted Attraction, now in their new location for 2015 in the shadows of M&T Bank Stadium Baltimore, MD is an assault to the senses. Over 40,000 square feet awaits thrill seekers looking for the very best in Haunting entertainment!
Known for it's incredible array of giant monsters, skillfully themed shows, and an over the top team of movie quality costumed monsters, Bennett's Curse has reached a level only a handful of haunts can claim. This year, experience even more fear, with the addition of the all-new show Legends of Halloween! Four amazing shows at one location under one roof, come experience the best Haunted attraction in the Mid-Atlantic and one of the best in the world!
Just steps away from M&T Bank Stadium 791 West Ostend Street Baltimore, MD 21230