11 Amazing Things To Do in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Get more things to do in Kuala Lumpur, and travel tips:
I'm Mark Wiens and thank you very much for watching this video about a few of the top things to do in Kuala Lumpur, a city that just happens to be one of my favorite cities to visit in Southeast Asia. It's the largest and probably the most important and influential city in Malaysia and truly has some amazing sites to offer. Along with modern skyrise towers like the Petronas Towers, there are still lots of traditional historic buildings as well. The awesome mixture of cultures, the mix of traditional and modern, and very importantly, the outstanding cuisine is what makes Kuala Lumpur such a great city to explore!
1. On this list of top things to do in Kuala Lumpur I first stop by the most famous landmark of the the city: the Petronas Towers. These twin giant sky scrapers are huge, and they literally reach towards the heavens and touch the clouds. On the bottom of the Petronas Towers is a pretty fancy shopping mall while the tops of the towers are filled with offices. On the 41st and 42nd floor, there is a sky bridge which connects the two towers together and which is open for visitors. Years ago, it used to be free entrance but unfortunately now they have started to charge a rather steep 80 Malaysian Ringgits per person.
2. After the visiting the Petronas towers, number two on the list is the historical district of old Kuala Lumpur. Visiting and walking around the area is one of the top things to do in Kuala Lumpur and you shouldn't miss the opportunity. From Merdeka Square to the old railroad station, you'll see some amazing architecture and buildings. Another must visit is the National Mosque, which is known as Masjid Negara. With a capacity of 15,000, this is the central and most visited mosque in the city.
3. The Menara KL Tower, along with the Petronas Towers, is one of the dominating features of Kuala Lumpur's skyline. At 421 meters in height, it's one of the world's tallest communications towers. I was lucky enough to be invited to the annual BASE jumping event which was held at the KL Tower so I had a pass to go to the top for the incredible view and to see the event ( The KL Tower also offer look out viewpoints and a number of restaurants where you can dine with an incredible view.
4. Number 4 is Little India which is better known as Brickfields. Kuala Lumpur is home to many Indian's many from the south of the country. Brickfields is a popular place to browse, shop for all sorts of Indian products and most importantly to eat at some seriously delicious Indian restaurants. If you're looking for good Indian food in Kuala Lumpur, check out this restaurant:
5. Chinatown, located on Petaling Street, is one of the biggest Kuala Lumpur attractions. It's mostly known for it street shopping and restaurants. You can find all sorts of fake brand names and nearly everything imaginable.
6. Thean Hou Temple is one of the most impressive Daoist temples in Kuala Lumpur. It's free to visit and offers insights into the Hainanese community in the city and there are also great views of the city.
7. Central Market, is a top tourist shopping attraction in Kuala Lumpur. Though many of the products are rather touristy, there are some good things waiting to be found.
8. Within central Kuala Lumpur are the KL Lake Gardens and Bird Park. It makes a great tropical escape to the bustling city life.
9. The Batu Caves, located just outside the central part of the city is one of the best things to do in Kuala Lumpur. The caves and shrines are one of the most sacred Hindu sites outside of India.
10. Chow Kit Market is the central fresh wet market in the city. Everyday thousands of shoppers get their Malaysian food ingredients at this interesting market.
11. Malaysian food is the ultimate attraction to visiting Kuala Lumpur. With a great mixture of local Malay, Chinese, and Indian, there's no shortage of incredible dining that will leave you satisfied and hungry for more! For myself, eating is one of the best things to do in Kuala Lumpur!
Hope you enjoyed this list and hope you have a wonderful visit!
Music in this video is Feel Free by Joe Sacco.
I purchased the song used in this video royalty free from Premium Beats, and I have full rights to use it in within my video.
All of the information and footage in this video was taken in October 2012 and is all copyright of Mark Wiens who is the author of and Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don't miss my upcoming food videos!
The BEST of MALAYSIA - Top Places to Visit
We found the best and most beautiful places in Malaysia. Here is our top places to visit!
Join our journey around the world with kids by subscribing to our channel.
►Please support our videos or share a tip:
Travel with us around the world:
Top 10 - TOURIST SPOTS IN KUALA LUMPUR - Malaysia Truly Asia
Top 10 must visit places in Kuala Lumpur. A city everyone likes to live in!
Places to Visit in Kuala Lumpur | Things to do in Kuala Lumpur (2018)
This list of 10 best things to do in Kuala Lumpur should be included in any traveler’s itinerary. It comprises the city’s most iconic landmarks, both natural and manmade, and showcases the best KL has to offer. The Malaysian capital is known for its multicultural community, which mainly consists of Malay, Indian, and Chinese residents
1. Petronas Towers
Petronas Towers is one of the most famous tourist attraction in Kuala Lumpur.
2. Kuala Lumpur Tower
Kuala Lumpur Tower is a 421-meter high communication and broadcasting tower.
3. Batu Caves
Batu Caves is an iconic and popular tourist attraction in Selangor. The site of a Hindu temple and shrine, Batu Caves attracts thousands of worshippers and tourists, especially during the annual Hindu festival, Thaipusam.
4. Genting Highlands
Genting Highlands is an integrated resort development comprising hotels, casinos, shopping malls & a theme park in Pahang, perched on the peak of Gunung Ulu Kali at 1,800 meters high. mini Las Vegas on a mountaintop.
5. Aquaria KLCC
Aquaria KLCC is a world-class aquarium that showcases over 250 different species and over 5,000 land and aquatic animals from Malaysia and around the world.
6. Merdeka Square
Merdeka Square is a historical site where Malaya declared its independence.
7. Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
It is a popular tourist attraction in the country, The Bird Park houses more than 3000 birds representing more than 200 species in an enclosed aviary.
8. KLCC Park
KLCC Park is a 50-acre garden, On the park grounds, is a 10,000sqm manmade lake with a 43m bridge that cuts across. Besides the various waterfalls, fountains, cascade and reflecting pools scattered around the park.
9. Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park
Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park is a large public butterfly zoo in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
10. Thean Hou Temple
Thean Hou Temple is one of the oldest and largest temples in Southeast Asia.
►Things you don’t want to forget to pack: Umbrella, Mobile Power Bank/Charger, Laptop power cord, Medical Prescriptions(if required), Sunglasses, Sunscreen lotion, Long-sleeve shirt, Extra undergarments, Bathing suit, Belt, Passport or driver’s license, Hand sanitizer, Snacks & Cash.
►If you enjoyed watching subscribe for a new video every day.
Kuala Lumpur tourism
Kuala Lumpur tourism packages
top 10 Kuala Lumpur attractions
tourist places near Kuala Lumpur
places to visit in Kuala Lumpur with girlfriend
Kuala Lumpur tourist spots
places to visit Kuala Lumpur
places to visit in Kuala Lumpur for 1 day
best places to visit in Kuala Lumpur with friends
Kuala Lumpur shopping places
tourist places near Kuala Lumpur in rainy season
tourist places near Kuala Lumpur in summer
places to visit in Kuala Lumpur for 2 days
places to visit in Kuala Lumpur at night
Kuala Lumpur points of interest
journey to Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur temperature
hotels in Kuala Lumpur
places to visit near Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur colleges and universities
Kuala Lumpur map
Kuala Lumpur hotels
Kuala Lumpur rains
Kuala Lumpur resorts
► For More info visit
► Like Us on Facebook:
► Follow us on Twitter:
► Thanks for Watching Our Video
► Laptop - Mic - Headphones - Mobile - I used? Links Given Below(Amazon)
Top Things to do in Kuala Lumpur Pt.1 | Traveloka Travel Guide
Come explore the top things to do in Kuala Lumpur with Mat Dan and Aina!
**TRAVELOKA TRAVEL GUIDE CONTEST ** - KUALA LUMPUR
Traveloka is giving away hotel vouchers worth RM50 each to 10 lucky winners who reside in Malaysia! Participating is super easy. Just comment, like and subscribe to our channel and you’ll stand a chance to win one of the vouchers!
To know more about Traveloka visit -
#ThingsToDo #KualaLumpur #TravelokaTravelGuide
It doesn’t matter whether you’ve lived in Kuala Lumpur your entire life, become a naturalized KLite or visited the city often enough that you think you’ve tried everything – there’s always something new cropping up in this dynamic capital.
In our newest video series, “Traveloka Travel Guide” we’ll be covering the top things to see and do – and eat! – In various destinations across Malaysia that aren’t exactly mainstream. Our first stop is Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia’s crowning jewel. So if you’re stuck on what to do in Kuala Lumpur, then today’s your lucky day.
Usually, when an individual mentions Kuala Lumpur, you think of the Menara KL Tower and Petronas Towers. This time round though, we’re looking to explore equally awesome places to visit in Kuala Lumpur that not everyone may know about.
1) KL Bird Park (0:50-2:21)
First up is KL Bird Park. Known as the “World’s Largest Free-flight Walk-in Aviary” and home to more than 200 species of local and foreign birds, this is a Kuala Lumpur attraction you don’t want to miss.
2) Hornbill Restaurant & Café (2:22-3:05)
Stop by the Hornbill Restaurant & Café while you’re in KL Bird Park to chow down on some delicious food and fulfil your appetite from all that walking.
3) Perdana Botanical Garden (3:06-4:51)
Another great place to visit in Kuala Lumpur is the Perdana Botanical Garden. Besides being a gorgeous park, it also has a deer park, a couple of playgrounds and bicycles you can rent. If you feel like it, you could bring your own equipment and play a little frisbee or football with your pals. The best part about this place is that it’s free!
4) Restoran Rebung By Dato Chef Ismail (4:52-6:59)
Right next to the Perdana Botanical Garden is Restoran Rebung By Dato Chef Ismail, so if you’re yearning for some top-notch traditional Malay cuisine buffet to fill your belly, stop by the restaurant and give it a try. With awesome dishes like Ikan Bakar (grilled fish), Rendang Ayam (chicken rendang) and Asam Pedas Ikan Pari (spicy stingray), you’ll probably want to return to the Perdana Botanical Garden to burn some calories. The lunch buffet is priced at RM40.00 while the dinner buffet is priced at RM50.00.
5) River of Life (7:00-7:59)
Next up on our Kuala Lumpur sightseeing trip is the River of Life. Once a polluted waterway, it is now a tourist attraction. While nice to visit in the day, the junction where the rivers meet at the city’s oldest mosque, Masjid Jamek Sultan Abdul Samad, is best seen at night. During the night, the riverside becomes a magical place filled with breathtaking visuals and sensory experience with fog and lighting effects.
6) The Hulo Hotel & Gallery (8:00-10:02)
Catch some shut-eye at The Hulo Hotel & Gallery, where you’ll be surrounded by beautiful works of art created by Malaysian artists to showcase their work. Located in Bukit Bintang, you can easily reach other popular Kuala Lumpur attractions such as Berjaya Times Square and Bintang Walk, KL’s premier shopping district. Rates for the Premium King Room is RM200- 220.
7) myBatik (10:04-11:53)
Attempt to master the intricate traditional art of batik painting with myBatik, one of Kuala Lumpur’s top cultural hubs. Interested visitors can sign up for various batik painting workshops. Price for Batik Colouring & Waxing is RM53 while the price for T-shirt Painting Workshop is RM127.
8) That Latte Place (11:55-13:11)
Relax and enjoy a cup of hot latte (RM9) at this hidden gem just off Jalan Ampang. If you’re feeling a bit peckish, try their Croque Chicken Sandwich (RM13), Breakfast Plate (RM18) or Turkish-style Poached Eggs (RM12).
9) Aquaria KLCC (13:12-15:13)
This Kuala Lumpur attraction is home to over 150 species of marine life. There are 12 exhibits for you to learn more about the wonders of our oceans. To witness sharks being fed, be at the Aquatheatre by 3pm on Mondays, Wednesdays or Saturdays. Price of admission for visitors with MyKad is RM49 for adults, RM 39 for children and RM39 for senior citizens. Price for standard admission is RM69 for adults, RM59 for children and RM49 for senior citizens.
10) Tapak Urban Street Dining (15:14-17:25)
Tapak Urban Street Dining is a KL food truck park serving many types of savoury snacks and dishes from 6pm to 12am. From local and fusion to Mexican and Western food, they have it all. Prices are reasonable with food like Pad Krapow Daging and Salted Egg Chicken selling for RM8 and RM10 respectively.
KUALA LUMPUR TOP 9 PLACES TO VISIT & THINGS TO DO │Travel Malaysia Guide
Explore Malaysia with TravadLife's video guide, Places to Visit, Food to Eat, Where to Eat and Things to Do.
Kuala Lumpur (KL) is the capital of Malaysia and Kuala Lumpur is the most visited tourist destination in Malaysia. Its modern skyline is dominated by the 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers. Kuala Lumpur may seem like a small city but visitors often find that they need help exploring this multicultural haven. So make your trip to KL awesome by visiting this Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide.
In this video, you will find Travel Guide to 9 Best Attractions to visit in Kuala Lumpur, listed as below
#1 - Petronas Twin Tower (aka KLCC Tower)
#2 - KLCC Lake Symphony
#3 - KLCC Park (Wet Park and Dry Park)
#4 - KL Menara Tower (aka KL Tower)
#5 - Pavilion KL Shopping Center (with its Tokyo Street being well known)
#6 - Suria KLCC Shopping Center
#7 - KL Chinatown (aka Petaling Street)
#8 - Central Market (aka Pasar Seni KL)
#9 - Thean Hou Temple （天后宫）
Gear I use to Make these Videos;
Main Camera -
Give Thumbs up & Subscribe to my Channel ➢
Business Email: email@example.com
➢ Facebook (iZoey Ang) :
➢ Google+ :
➢ Tumblr :
Special thanks to iSteven for the participation in my videos.
➢ iSteven Channel
➢ Cartoon - On & On (feat. Daniel Levi) [NCS Release]
▽ Follow Cartoon
▽ Follow Daniel Levi (vocalist)
Wish you have a great day!
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
Kuala Lumpur travel guide (HD)
Kuala Lumpur travel guide , Kuala Lumpur trip, Kuala Lumpur tourism, Kuala Lumpur vacations
Travel & Trips Videos 4K
Is Malaysia Worth Visiting?
Read the full list of things to do in Malaysia here -
Catch our full list of Malaysia videos here:
Heading to Malaysia for the first time? This is the ultimate guide on best things to do in Malaysia, including our top 10 favourites that are ranked. Did we miss something? Leave a comment below:
Full list of top things to do in Malaysia listed here ---
[1:00] Explore The City of Kuala Lumpur
[2:00] Trek through Caves in Merapoh
[2:38] Eat a Traditional Malay Meal
[4:00] See the Street Art in Penang
[5:00] Go Hiking through Bako National Park
[5:47] Visit Batu Caves
[6:29] Volunteer with Orangutans
[7:09] Stay at a Resort in Kota Kinabalu
[7:57] Camp in the Malaysian Jungle
[8:47] Dive with Turtles in the Perhentian Islands
Favourite travel filmmaking gear -
SUBSCRIBE TODAY - WE POST NEW VIDEOS EVERY - MONDAY - WEDNESDAY - FRIDAY AT 7AM AWST:
FLYING THE NEST:
Want To Send Something?
Flying The Nest
PO Box 3130
Joondalup, Western Australia
NEW VLOGS EVERY MONDAY & WEDNESDAY AT 7AM AWST
NEW CHALLENGE/Q&A/COLLABS/FUN VIDEOS EVERY FRIDAY
Hi, we are Stephen & Jess, Australian vloggers documenting our first year of leaving home and travelling around the globe. We want to inspire others to venture out, explore, take risks and go on our own adventure!!
We also run a travel blog over at flyingthenest.tv if you want to see personal recounts, photography, tips & wanderlust inspiration from Flying the Nest.
Thank you for the music:
End credit song: Ticky Tacky by Biocratic:
For list of full Camera Equipment we use -
Video Edited on Gigabyte Aero 15:
KUALA LUMPUR - THE BEST PLACES TO VISIT│MALAYSIA
Apa khabar semua? Sorry we haven't posted in a while, this month has just been super busy. In today's video we wanted to show you all our favorite places and things to do in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Bear in mind this is a city we have been to many times before so we did miss out a few places such as Batu Caves and the KL bird park. We hope you enjoy the video! You can find links to all the places we visited below:
Petronas Twin Towers -
Central Market -
Menara Tower -
Merdeka Square -
Jalan Alor -
Gear we use:
Our MAIN Camera -
BACKUP Camera -
MAIN Lens -
WIDE Angle Lens -
NIFTY FIFTY Lens -
Action Camera -
MAIN Mic -
OTHER Mic -
Edited With Adobe Premiere Pro CC
Music from Epidemic Sound
EMAIL ► firstname.lastname@example.org
MALAYSIA TOP 10 places to visit and things to do
The best places to visit in Malaysia and the greatest things to do in one video! From Kuala Lumpur and Melaka to the jungle in Taman Negara!
Subscribe to my channel:
Become my Patreon:
Or buy some of my best video clips:
Music: Sunshine Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License