Kuusalu is a small borough in Harju County, northern Estonia. It is the administrative centre of Kuusalu Parish. Kuusalu has a population of 1,220 . Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
2. Viinistu Art MuseumKuusalu Viinistu is a village in Kuusalu Parish, Harju County in northern Estonia. It is located on the coast of the Gulf of Finland on the Pärispea Peninsula, about 7 km north of the town of Loksa. Viinistu has a population of 148 .Viinistu was first mentioned in 1372 as Wynest. Businessman, politician and art collector Jaan Manitski was born in Viinistu and currently is the biggest employer in the village owning the art museum and a hotel. Navy officer, diplomat and painter Aleksander Warma was born in Viinistu. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Purekkari CapeKuusalu Pärispea is a village in Kuusalu Parish in Harju County in northern Estonia. The village has a population of 109 . The village is situated in the northern end of the Pärispea Peninsula. Pärispea is the northernmost settlement in mainland Estonia and the contiguous states of the European Union, with Cape Purekkari a kilometer north of the village being the northernmost point. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. Keila WaterfallKeila Keila-Joa is a small borough in Lääne-Harju Parish, Harju County, northern Estonia. It has a population of 309 . From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
8. Rakvere CastleRakvere Rakvere is a town in northern Estonia and the county seat of Lääne-Viru County, 20 km south of the Gulf of Finland. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
9. Lahemaa rahvusparkVihula Lahemaa National Park is a park located in northern Estonia, 70 kilometers east from the capital Tallinn. The Gulf of Finland is to the north of the park and the Tallinn-Narva highway is to the south. Its area covers 725 km² . It was the first area to be designated a national park of the former Soviet Union. It is the largest park in Estonia and one of Europe's biggest national parks. Its charter calls for the preservation, research and promotion of North-Estonian landscapes, ecosystems, biodiversity and national heritage. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
12. Jagala WaterfallHarju County The Jägala Waterfall is a waterfall in Northern Estonia on Jägala River. It is the highest natural waterfall in Estonia with height about 8 meters. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Film z cyklu Hulajnogą po Estonii. Muzyka: Feel The Funk - Jimmy Fontanez/Media Right Productions
Eesti. 5, 23, 1. [ Rakvere - ✕ Sigula ]
Estonia. Roads 5, 23, 1 from Rakvere - to turn to Sigula. 2011.07. With subtitles.
Levi - Aurora
We have seen great Aurora Borealis in Levi. And this is just a part of the brilliant nature phenomena.