Glimpse of Sapa, Lào Cai, Vietnam
Sapa is a scenic mountainous town in Lào Cai Province, Vietnam. It is home to many ethnic groups (including Hmong, Tay, Dao, and Kinh), many whom are living in the town or in the surrounding area. Close to the Chinese border, Sapa is a tourist destination for local and foreign tourists. Being a quaint town, it is walkable to every part of the town. Tourists can also hike to the nearby villages to have a glimpse of life of the minority groups.
Featured in this video are different sights around this small town, including markets, the people and food, and other attractions.
The beautiful town of Sapa can be accessed via train or bus from Hanoi, capital of Vietnam.
Thank you for watching FlightTravels.
Remember to subscribe!
FlightTravels Travel Blog:
Sa Pa, Lao Cai, North Vietnam | Day 3, 4 + 5 | VietCam Trip 2017
Day 3: The Hanoi E-buddies took us to the old citadel, presidential palace, and the one pillar pagoda. We ate bun cha and drank egg coffee.
Sa Pa Tour:
Day 4: we arrived in Lao Cai by overnight train. Went to Cat Cat Village in Sa Pa, North Vietnam. Saw a traditional dance and how fabric is woven, printed, and dyed.
Day 5: we went on a 13km hike to Lao Chai and Ta Van in Muong Hoa Valley. This was a pretty difficult hike so I couldn't vlog much!
Hope u enjoyed! Next vlog is the last day in Sa Pa (exploring the town) and we go to Ha Long Bay!
Mars Water - Where the Sun Sets
Sapa Overview, Lao Cai Province, Vietnam | visa vietnam on arrival | vietnamvisacorp.com
Today, we will discover black chicken in Sapa highland. It's special, delicious and made by Luke Nguyen.
When you need visa vietnam on arrival, please contact us:
VIETNAM VISA CORPORATION
Add: 184/1 Le Van Sy, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC, Vietnam.
Hotline: +84 932 177 566/+84 902 991 556
Skype & yahoo: johnny.nguyen084
WE ALWAY BESIDE YOU 24/7
Welcome to Vietnam
Vietnam Travel - Lao Cai of Vietnam in the list The most beautiful places in the world
Lao Cai ranked in top 10 world’s most beautiful places
TheRichest, a leading entertainment and lifestyle website, has released a video that names the top 10 most beautiful places in the world, and includes Vietnam’s northern province of Lao Cai.
The website noted that the beautiful man-made rice terraces in Lao Cai help supply the most staple food item for Vietnamese people: rice.
It also explained that rice grain requires a flat surface and lots of water to grow, which isn’t typical in the country, so people had to improvise and figure out an alternate way to grow their food.
“Their endeavours resulted in a beautiful coloured landscape”, says TheRichest.
Rounding out the list of top 10 are Geiranger Fjord of Norway, Maldives, Salar de Uyuni of Bolivia, Yosemite National Park of the US, Midway Island of Haiwaii, Pamukale of Turkey, Meteora of Greece, Zhangye Danxia Landform of China, and Fiorland of New Zealand.
Lao Cai ranked in top 10 world’s most beautiful places
10 Best Travel Destinations in Vietnam
Best Places Channel | Vietnam Top and Best Destinations.
Visit our website: bestlocations.weebly.com
Visit our Facebook Page:
Places to visit in 2017.
Best places to visit in Vietnam.
Top 10 place in Vietnam.
Top 10 place to visit in Vietnam.
Tourist Spots in Vietnam.
Vietnam Tourist Spots.
Vietnam Tourist Destinations.
Must see places in Vietnam.
Places to go to in Vietnam.
Things to do in Vietnam.
Vietnam Travel Guide.
Amazing places in Vietnam.
Vietnam is a Southeast Asian country on the South China Sea known for its beaches, rivers, Buddhist pagodas and bustling cities. Hanoi, the capital, pays homage to the nation’s iconic Communist-era leader, Ho Chi Minh, via a huge marble mausoleum. Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon) has French colonial landmarks, plus Vietnamese War history museums and the Củ Chi tunnels, used by Viet Cong soldiers.
Củ Chi tunnels.
Ha Long Bay.
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
Hoàn Kiếm Lake.
Imperial City, Hue.
Phong Nha-Kẻ Bàng National Park.
Tràng An Scenic Landscape Complex.
War Remnants Museum.
23 Things To Do In Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) Vietnam
►Read 23 Things to do in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City), Vietnam:
When I was in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City), along with eating as much Vietnamese food as I could, one of my goals was to film a travel video about some of the best things to do in Saigon. After putting together a complete list, it turned out to be 23, and I hope this list of attractions will help and inspire you to visit Vietnam’s largest and most exciting city.
1. Binh Tay Market - Binh Tay Market is one of the largest wholesale distribution markets, and a perfect place to go if you’re looking to go shopping in Ho Chi Minh City.
2. Thien Hau Temple (Pagoda) - Located in Chinatown, in District 5, the temple is dedicated to Thien Hau and I really loved the sculptures and the elaborate design of the temple.
3. Museum of Ho Chi Minh City - This museum offers a glimpse into the history and development of the city and Vietnam.
4. Bitexco Financial Tower - This is the tallest building in Saigon, and you can either go to the Skydeck or a cafe at the top for a view of the city.
5. Independence Palace (Reunification Palace) - Probably one of the most well known tourism things to do in Saigon is to visit the Independence Palace, the the former home of the president of South Vietnam during the Vietnam War.
6. Saigon Cathedral of Notre Dame - With the French influence in Vietnam, the Notre Dame cathedral is a beautiful Catholic church. Attend a service or just visit.
7. Central Post Office - Designed by Gustave Eiffel, the Central Post Office in Ho Chi Minh City is an attraction mainly for its design and architecture. It’s a beautiful building.
8. War Remnants Museum - Although this is not one of the happiest attractions in Saigon, it’s a place to remember and honor the horrible events that are a result of a war.
9. Opera House - Right in Dong Khoi area, and there are still opera shows available.
10. Dong Khoi Street - This is the height of high end shopping in Saigon.
11. Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens - The zoo itself is not too great, but the beauty of the Saigon zoo is the botanical gardens, and the lush gardens, and taking a break from the city.
12. FITO Museum (Museum of Traditional Vietnamese Medicine) - I was quite impressed by the Vietnamese medicine private museum - very interactive and educational.
13. San Art Laboratory – If you love modern art, the San Art Laboratory is a great place to see and visit in Saigon.
14. Turtle Lake at Night - If you’re looking for some things to do at night in Saigon, head to Turtle Lake to chill out, relax, hang out with friends, and eat snacks.
15. Ben Thanh Market - One of the most famous things to do in Saigon District 1 is visit the Ben Thanh Market, one of the major central landmarks of the city.
16. Phu My Hung and Starlight Bridge - Located outside of central Ho Chi Minh City, Phu My Hung is a modern development, and a great place to walk around.
17. Water Puppet Show - Though originally from the north of Vietnam, water puppet shows are popular also in Saigon. I went to the Golden Dragon Water Puppet theater.
18. Museum of Vietnamese History - Probably one of the most extensive and important museum showing the history of Vietnam and Ho Chi Minh City.
19. Rooftop Bar - Seeing Saigon from above offers a great perspective.
20. Fine Arts Museum - This was my favorite of all the museums in Saigon. The museum is housed in a well preserved building, and the art is amazing - located right in District 1 across the roundabout from Ben Thanh Market.
21. Jade Emperor Pagoda - Dedicated to the Jade Emperor, the pagoda has a real ancient feel to it, and it’s worth seeing when you visit.
22. Local Wet Market - One of my favorite things to do is visit a local fresh wet market, which you’ll find all over the city. The ingredients, food, and culture, all stand out at fresh markets.
23. Vietnamese Street Food - By my ultimate favorite activity in Saigon is eating street food, and there are an abundance of delicious Vietnamese street foods to sample.
Thank you for watching this video about the top 23 things to do in Saigon, Vietnam. I hope it has given you some great ideas to help you plan your visit.
Music in this video is from Audio Network
Filmed and created by Mark Wiens and Ying Wiens: & &
Make a donation:
►Get your FREE Saigon eBook:
Lao Cai Province Exposé, Vietnam
Clouds of Inspiration project: Episode 10
This video is donated to Vietnam, a gift of beautiful memories and images to share. We hope it will encourage others to visit the Lao Cai Province to experience this beautiful country.
Special thanks to the staff of Eco Palms House for providing us with a location for filming.
Special recognition must go to the Vietnamese families, women & children who contribute remarkable talent, strength and resilience to their society.
Please help support our endless inspiration by subscribing to KangaAir
A passionate observer of nature, culture & diverse lifestyles.
Inspired to capture and share the natural beauty of our delicate planet.
Music by Scott Buckley – scottbuckley.com.au
Song title: Jubilee
HANOI TO SAPA VIETNAM OVERNIGHT TRAIN
In this vlog I document my journey from Hanoi to Sapa, taking the overnight train to Lao Cai from Vietnam's capital city.
► SUPPORT ME ►►►
► INSTAGRAM ►►►
► FACEBOOK ►►►
► SUBSCRIBE ►►►
1) Intro music provided by Frequency
Track: TFLM - Lost in Your Eyes (feat. Anja)
- Canon Powershot G7x
- iPhone 7
#hanoi #vietnam #sapa
unreal snow field in tropical Vietnam Sa Pa Lao Cai 2013
This is crazy!! Who believe this can happened in Vietnam ?... only just 10 km outside Sa Pa ,Lao Cai province in Vietnam ....december 2013 ...
Vietnam tourism - Top 10 Must - Visit attractions in Sapa
Discover Amazing Vietnam with Vietnam Tourism, please visit our web:
Vietnam tours - desire to provide the unforgettable experiences about
amazing Vietnam for international tourists
Please support the chanel the by pressing the like and subscribe for free
Thank you very much
Welcome to Vietnam - Vietnam tourism!