3. Longwood GardensKennett Square Longwood Gardens is an American botanical garden. It consists of over 1,077 acres of gardens, woodlands, and meadows in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania, United States in the Brandywine Creek Valley. It is one of the premier horticultural display gardens in the United States and is open to visitors year-round to enjoy exotic plants and horticulture , events and performances, seasonal and themed attractions, as well as educational lectures, courses, and workshops. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Grounds For SculptureHamilton Grounds For Sculpture is a 42-acre sculpture park and museum located in Hamilton, NJ, United States, on the former site of the New Jersey State Fairgrounds. Founded in 1992 by John Seward Johnson II, the venue is dedicated to promoting an understanding of and appreciation for contemporary sculpture by organizing exhibitions, publishing catalogues, and offering a variety of educational programs and special community events. In July 2000, GFS became a nonprofit organization open to the public. Operation revenues come from visitors, art patrons, donations, and grants. GFS maintains an ever changing collection of sculptures, with works by Seward Johnson and other artists. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Knoebels Amusement ResortElysburg Knoebels Amusement Resort is a family-owned and operated amusement park, picnic grove, and campground in Elysburg, Pennsylvania. It is and has been America's largest free-admission park for 91 years of operation. Opened in 1926, the park has more than 60 rides, three wooden roller coasters, one steel roller coaster, a 1913 carousel, and a haunted house dark ride. The park and its rides have won awards from organizations such as Amusement Today, American Coaster Enthusiasts, and the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions. In 2014, Travel Channel rated Knoebels one of their Top 10 Family Friendly Amusement Parks in the United States. America's Number One Amusement Park The amusement park is owned and operated by the Knoebel family, who also operate a lumber yard next to... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. Wilbur Chocolate Candy StoreLititz Wilbur Chocolate is one of four brands manufactured by Cargill Cocoa & Chocolate North America. Most of the Wilbur brand products were produced in plants chocolate manufacturing company located in Lititz, Pennsylvania. Wilbur Chocolate was founded in Philadelphia in 1865 by Henry Oscar Wilbur and Samuel Croft. Cargill Cocoa & Chocolate NA produces hundreds of millions of pounds of chocolate and confectionery products a year. These ingredients are sold to food and candy manufactures across the Americas. The company was bought by Cargill in 1992 and is part of that company's cocoa and chocolate labels, which also includes Peter's Chocolate , Gerkens Cacao, and Veliche Belgian chocolateCargill closed the Wilbur Chocolate Factory in early 2016. By the summer of 2018 the former factory was bein... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
8. Ricketts Glen State ParkBenton Pennsylvania Ricketts Glen State Park is a Pennsylvania state park on 13,050 acres in Columbia, Luzerne, and Sullivan counties in Pennsylvania in the United States. Ricketts Glen is a National Natural Landmark known for its old-growth forest and 24 named waterfalls along Kitchen Creek, which flows down the Allegheny Front escarpment from the Allegheny Plateau to the Ridge-and-Valley Appalachians. The park is near the borough of Benton on Pennsylvania Route 118 and Pennsylvania Route 487, and is in five townships: Sugarloaf in Columbia County, Fairmount and Ross in Luzerne County, and Colley and Davidson in Sullivan County. Ricketts Glen's land was once home to Native Americans. From 1822 to 1827, a turnpike was built along the course of PA 487 in what is now the park, where two squatters harvested cher... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Indoor Water Park PA - Camelback Lodge and Indoor Waterpark
Camelback Lodge and Aquatopia Indoor Waterpark is located in the beautiful Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. Aquatopia Indoor Water Park features one of a kind water rides like the Venus Slydetrap and Storm Chaser. Storm Chaser is North America's longest uphill water coaster! The indoor water park uses natural light so you can sun tan year round by utilizing the largest Texlon roof in the USA. Spend time playing in the arcade, climbing the climbing wall, or navigating through the indoor ropes course. Your family will love the numerous dining options and luxurious lodging accommodations available at Camelback Resort.
Learn more or book your adventure at Camelback Lodge and Indoor Waterpark in Pennsylvania by visiting: