Lynch is a home rule-class city in Harlan County, Kentucky, United States. In the 2010 census, the city population was 747, down from 900 in 2000. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
2. Virginia Creeper TrailDamascus The Virginia Creeper Trail is a 35-mile multi-purpose rail trail, located in the Mount Rogers National Recreation Area of southwestern Virginia. The trail runs from Abingdon to Whitetop, Virginia, near the North Carolina state line – through National Forest and crossing numerous restored trestles and crossing the Appalachian Trail. The trail descends from Abingdon to Damascus, traversing rolling farm countryside and numerous parcels of private property – requiring opening and closing private gates along the route. From Damascus, hikers, cyclists and equestrians ascend to Whitetop, following Laurel Creek. Cyclists can use a shuttle service to Whitetop for the 17-mile return descent. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Bristol Motor SpeedwayBristol Tennessee Bristol Motor Speedway, formerly known as Bristol International Raceway and Bristol Raceway, is a NASCAR short track venue located in Bristol, Tennessee. Constructed in 1960, it held its first NASCAR race on July 30, 1961. Despite its short length, Bristol is among the most popular tracks on the NASCAR schedule because of its distinct features, which include extraordinarily steep banking, an all concrete surface, two pit roads, and stadium-like seating. It has also been named one of the loudest NASCAR tracks. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Bays Mountain Park & PlanetariumKingsport Bays Mountain Park is a 3,550 acres nature park and planetarium located on Bays Mountain in Kingsport, Tennessee, featuring cross-cut viewing sections of beaver dams, bee hives, cave systems, and more. The park features a nature center and outdoor native animal displays including a bobcat, raptor center, river otters, a waterfowl aviary, wolf pen and free-roaming white-tail deer. Wolf howling sessions are held regularly, where people are allowed to howl with the wolves, spurring the wolves into howling even more. There is also a herpetarium with snakes and amphibians. The Steadman Heritage Farmstead Museum is a 19th-century period living history farm museum. One popular activity is called the Barge Ride. This attraction features a ride through the Bays Mountain Reservoir on a pontoon boat ... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Natural Bridge State Resort ParkSlade Natural Bridge State Resort Park is a Kentucky state park located in Powell and Wolfe Counties along the Middle Fork of the Red River, adjacent to the Red River Gorge Geologic Area and surrounded by the Daniel Boone National Forest. Its namesake natural bridge is the centerpiece of the park. The natural sandstone arch spans 78 ft and is 65 ft high. The natural process of weathering formed the arch over millions of years. The park is approximately 2,300 acres of which approximately 1,200 acres is dedicated by the Office of Kentucky Nature Preserves as a nature preserve. In 1981 this land was dedicated into the nature preserves system to protect the ecological communities and rare species habitat. The first federally endangered Virginia big eared bats, Corynorhinus townsendii virginianus, re... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Cumberland Gap National Historical ParkMiddlesboro The Cumberland Gap is a narrow pass through the long ridge of the Cumberland Mountains, within the Appalachian Mountains, near the junction of the U.S. states of Kentucky, Virginia, and Tennessee. Famous in American colonial history for its role as a key passageway through the lower central Appalachians, it was an important part of the Wilderness Road and is now part of the Cumberland Gap National Historical Park. Long used by Native Americans, the Cumberland Gap was brought to the attention of settlers in 1750 by Thomas Walker, a Virginia physician and explorer. The path was used by a team of frontiersmen led by Daniel Boone, making it accessible to pioneers who used it to journey into the western frontiers of Kentucky and Tennessee. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
George Dickel - Distillery Tour
Very short video from the tour at George Dickel Distillery in Cascade Hollow, Tullahoma, TN. Take a quick look at the distillery. Big thanks goes to our guide, who told us interesting story about this interesting distillery.
The tour takes about hour. It requires some walking but at the end you will be rewarded with tasting of awesome George Dickel Tennessee Whiskey.
Song: Cantina Blues - Take the Lead by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license ( )
Bruce is live and going for 1000 Subscribers and will not get off the air until he does!
Bruce is live and going for 1000 Subscribers and will not get off the air until he does! Will he make it? I think he will but in the mean time he is talking about cruise ship vacations, deals, news and updates. Thank you to all of my viewers from #1 in August 2017 to today.