Lyons is a village in Lyons Township Cook County, Illinois, United States. The population was 10,729 at the 2010 census. The Chicago Portage National Historic Site is located in Lyons. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
The Best Attractions In Lyons
1. Six Flags Great AmericaGurnee Six Flags Great America is an amusement park located in Gurnee, Illinois. Originally opened in 1976 by the Marriott Corporation as Marriott's Great America, Six Flags has owned and operated the park since 1984. It features ten themed areas and sixteen roller coasters, as well as a 20-acre water park called Hurricane Harbor. Over 3 million guests visited the park in 2017, ranking it among the top 20 amusement parks in North America for attendance. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
2. Horseshoe HammondHammond Horseshoe Casino Hammond, located in Hammond, Indiana, is a 400,000-square-foot property containing gaming, entertainment, restaurants, bars, and lounges. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Frank Lloyd Wright Home and StudioOak Park The Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio is a historic house designed by architect Frank Lloyd Wright. It has been restored by the Frank Lloyd Wright Preservation Trust to its appearance in 1909, the last year Frank Lloyd Wright lived there with his family. Frank Lloyd Wright purchased the property and built the home in 1889 with a $5,000 loan from his employer Louis Sullivan. He was 22 at the time, and recently married to Catherine Tobin. The Wrights raised six children in the home. The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1972 and declared a National Historic Landmark four years later. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Chicago Botanic GardenGlencoe The Chicago Botanic Garden is a 385-acre living plant museum situated on nine islands in the Cook County Forest Preserves. It features 27 display gardens in four natural habitats: McDonald Woods, Dixon Prairie, Skokie River Corridor, and Lakes and Shores. Located at 1000 Lake Cook Road, Glencoe, Illinois, United States, the garden is open every day of the year. Admission is free, but parking is $30 per car .The Chicago Botanic Garden is owned by the Forest Preserve District of Cook County, and managed by the Chicago Horticultural Society. It opened to the public in 1972, and is home to the Joseph Regenstein Jr. School of the Chicago Botanic Garden, offering a number of classes and certificate programs. The Chicago Botanic Garden is accredited by the American Alliance of Museums and is a me... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Brookfield ZooBrookfield Brookfield Zoo, also known as the Chicago Zoological Park, is a zoo located in the Chicago suburb of Brookfield, Illinois. It houses around 450 species of animals in an area of 216 acres . It opened on July 1, 1934, and quickly gained international recognition for using moats and ditches instead of cages to separate animals from visitors and from other animals. The zoo was also the first in America to exhibit giant pandas, one of which has been taxidermied and put on display in Chicago's Field Museum of Natural History. In 1960, Brookfield Zoo built the nation's first fully indoor dolphin exhibit, and in the 1980s, the zoo introduced Tropic World, the first fully indoor rain forest simulation and the then-largest indoor zoo exhibit in the world. The Brookfield Zoo is owned by the Cook Coun... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
List 8 Tourist Attractions in Dubuque, Iowa | Travel to United States
Here, 8 Top Tourist Attractions in Dubuque, US State.. There's National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium, Dubuque Museum of Art, William M. Black, Mathias Ham House, Mines of Spain State Recreation Area and E. B. Lyons Nature Center, Diamond Jo Casino, Dubuque Arboretum and Botanical Gardens, Eagle Point Park and more...
GET MORE INFORMATION - Subscribe ➜
SHARE this Video: ➜
CHECK Another Playlist
Tourist Attraction in USA ➜ Place to Visit in America ➜ Touris Attraction in Europe -➜ Top Cities in the World ➜ Tourist Attraction in Asia ➜
Thank you for watching this video about Best Tourist Attractions in Dubuque, Iowa, USA