St Pete & Clearwater: Top Ten Things To Do
The St Petersburg & Clearwater area is a popular Florida destination on the Gulf of Mexico.
1) Beaches: over 30 miles of sand, sun and fun
2) Dali Museum: collection of notable impressionist
3) Watersports: boats, dolphin cruise, jet ski, fishing
4) Art: James Museum of Wildlife & Native Art, Museum of Fine Art
5) Clearwater Marine Aquarium
6) Culture: Mahaffey Theater & Ruth Eckard Hall
7) Art District: Morean Center, Chihuly & Imagine Glass Museum
8) History: Museum of History, Florida Holocaust Museum
9) Parks: Weedon Island Preserve, Ft De Soto & Caladesi Island
10) Pinellas Trail: bike and walking trails connect area
To plan you trip here or any destination worldwide, contact Donna Salerno Travel today.
You Will Love Where We Take You
#StPete #Florida #Clearwater #Tampa
✅ TOP 10: Best Beaches In Florida
The best beaches in Florida are some of the nicest beaches in the world. With their white sand and long stretches of coastline, you'll be able to find something for you in no time.
MUST HAVE TRAVEL GEAR
✓Carry On Luggage:
To find the best beaches in Florida for families we suggest watching our video as we share some of the nicest family style beaches with facilities.
To get a Florida beaches map head to Google images and we're sure you'll find one.
Some of the top Florida beaches are Clearwater Florida beach, Sanibel Florida beach, and ones located on the gulf coast.
The best beaches in southeast Florida are often found by doing long scenic drives.
Best Beaches In Florida:
Best beaches in Florida: Top 20 best rated and most popular beaches in Florida
What are the best beaches in Florida? Check the most popular and the best rated beaches in Florida.
Enjoy your trip !
Florida beaches :
North Miami Beach
St. George Island Beach
Orchid Island (Florida)
Don Pedro Island
Anna Maria Island Beach
Smathers Beach Key West
Indian River Shores
Pine Island, Hernando County, Florida
Manasota Key, Florida
Oriole Beach, Florida
South Beach, Miami
Indian Harbour Beach
Fort Myers Beach Florida
St. Augustine Beach Florida
Marco Island Beach Florida
Big Lagoon State Park
Indian Rocks Beach
Penascola Beach Florida
Destin Beach Florida
Siesta Key Beach
Laguna Beach, Florida
Miami Beach Florida
Egmont Key State Park
Perdido Key Florida
Boca Chica, Florida Boca Raton
Hollywood Beach Florida
Sunny Isles Beach
Bahia Honda State Park Beach
Clearwater Beach Florida
St. Andrews State Park
Henderson Beach State Park
St. Pete Beach Florida
Horseshoe Beach, Florida
Santa Rosa Beach
Cedar Key, Florida
Atlantic Beach Florida
Daytona Beach Florida
Cape Florida Beach Key Biscayne
Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park
Gulf Islands National Seashore
Little Gasparilla Island
Ponte Verda Beach
Fort Island Gulf Beach
Beverly Beach, Florida
Gasparilla Island State Park
Wabasso Beach Florida
Mexico Beach, Florida
Palm Beach Shores
New Smyrna Beach
North Palm Beach
Jupiter Beach Florida
Cocoa Beach Florida
T.H. Stone Memorial St. Joseph Peninsula State Park
Royal Palm Beach
Panama City Beach Florida
Sarasota Beach Florida
Fort Walton Beach
best beaches in florida
beaches in florida
best florida beaches
best beach in florida
beach resorts in florida
florida beach vacations
top beaches in florida
best beaches florida
florida best beaches
beach in florida
Best beaches in Florida Video :
Check the best hotels in the world :
10 best beaches in Florida
Looking for the perfect beach? We've got you covered with these 10 best beaches in Florida.
1. Pensacola Beach - The barrier island beaches of the Pensacola Bay area rank among the best in the country, including the longest stretch of federally protected seashore in the U.S.
2. Panama City Beach - This 27-mile stretch of white sand on the Gulf of Mexico includes two state parks and dozens of access points.
3. Clearwater Beach - This aptly named destination combines dazzling beaches with a welcoming small town atmosphere.
4. South Beach - Legendary South Beach in Miami is known for its quirky vibe and Art Deco architecture.
5. Destin - Located on the Emerald Coast, Destin invites with its sugar soft beaches, turquoise waters and excellent fishing.
6. Daytona Beach - This popular beach features a historic pier, old-school arcade and a beachside amusement park.
7. Sarasota - Six islands line the coast of Sarasota, offering sun, sand and sea in abundance.
8. Caladesi Island - Find a natural and secluded escape at this pristine state park on the Gulf of Mexico.
9. Canaveral National Seashore - This national seashore protects the longest undeveloped stretch of beach on the east coast of Florida.
10. Cocoa Beach - The closest of the beaches near Orlando features a laidback surf vibe and plenty of water sports.
See which Florida beaches 10Best readers voted best in state:
For the latest on travel:
Like 10Best on Facebook:
Follow 10Best on Twitter:
Follow 10Best on Instagram:
Madeira Beach, John's Pass Village & Boardwalk - Florida | Walking Tour
Walking tour around Madeira Beach in Florida.
Madeira Beach is a small coastal town in Pinellas County, Florida that stretches along the Gulf of Mexico. Like most Gulf Coast beaches waves are very small so surfing is rare however skim boarding and boogy boarding is common.
In Madeira Beach, the sun, white-sand beaches and emerald-turquoise waters invite swimming and sunning. Be a beachcomber for the day, or just sit and watch the action from the shade of a beach umbrella.
CityPedia Episode #24 | Recorded in June 2018
City of Madeira Beach:
Madeira Beach in Wikipedia:
Thank You For Watching CityPedia.
The Boardwalk & the Beach at John’s Pass on Madeira Beach Florida near Tampa Bay
The Boardwalk & Beach at John’s Pass on Madeira Beach Florida near Tampa Bay is my adventure along John's Pass boardwalk and Madeira Beach. In today's adventure we find ourselves walking around the boardwalk at John's Pass Village. I have some lunch, dessert, and then a stroll on the beach. Check it out! Thank you for watching ;)
If it is your first time here, please subscribe and click the notification bell to receive notifications for my next adventures. Much Ahead my friends, much ahead,
Hangout with me on Twitter & Instagram
Best Things To Do in St Pete Beach, Florida FL
St. Pete Beach Travel Guide. MUST WATCH. Top 10 things you have to do in St. Pete Beach. We have sorted Tourist Attractions in St. Pete Beachfor You. Discover St. Pete Beachas per the Traveler Resources given by our Travel Specialists. You will not miss any fun thing to do in St. Pete Beach.
This Video has covered top 10 Best Things to do in St. Pete Beach.
Don't forget to Subscribe our channel to view more travel videos. Click on Bell ICON to get the notification of newly uploaded videos.
List of Best Things to do in St. Pete Beach, Florida (FL)
Saint Pete Beach
The Dali Museum
Treasure Island Beach
John's Pass Village & Boardwalk
Swim with the Fishes
Sunset Vista Trailhead Park
Downtown St Petersburg
John's Pass Village & Boardwalk
John's Pass Village in Madeira Beach is an original fishing village that has grown into a boating, dining and shopping haven.
Tastiest Restaurants Along America's Best Beaches
Here's a few of Roy DeJesus' favorite restaurants along St. Pete/Clearwater's 35 miles of white sand beaches. Included are Frenchy's Rockaway Grill (Clearwater Beach), Salt Rock Grill (Indian Shores), Guppy's on the Beach (Indian Rocks Beach), Waltz Fish Shak (Madeira Beach), The Pearl Restaurant (Treasure Island), Madeleina Cottage (St. Pete Beach), Spinners Rooftop Bistro (St. Pete Beach), MadFish Restaurant (St. Pete Beach), Black Palm Restaurant (Pass-A-Grille Beach) and, of course, incredible views of the Gulf of Mexico.
Madeira Beach & John's Pass, Florida - 2019 Update
Sunshine and dolphins and boats, oh my! This video footage is from January 2019.