Best places to visit
Best places to visit - Marostica (Italy) Best places to visit - Slideshows from all over the world - City trips, nature pictures, etc.
Visit The Veneto: Top Ten Towns in Veneto Italy - Wolters World
The Veneto (the region where you find Venice) is an amazing place. The cities and towns are filled with amazing palaces, museums, monuments, history and so much more. If you are traveling to Italy it is well worth your time to stay in the Veneto.
This video gives you our Top Ten Cities to Visit in the Veneto.
1. Venice - the canals and all the majesty of the island city.
2. Verona - the home of the Roman Arena and Romeo and Juliet.
3. Vicenza - Palladio's Playground
4. Padova - St Anthony's Basillica and much more
5. Treviso - the wine statue
6. Bassano del Grappa - drink the grappa
7. Cittadella - Amazing walled town in the Veneto
8. The Dolomites - great hiking in amazing mountains
9. Asiago - the home of some of the best cheese & WWI monuments around.
10. Marostica - Human chess tournament.
Filmed in Vicenza, The Veneto, Italy
Visit Italy - The DON'Ts of Visiting Italy
Read the Blog on What Tourists Should Not Do When They Visit Italy:
GRAB A WOLTERS WORLD SHIRT
What You Shouldn't Do When You Are in Italy
Visiting Italy is an amazing experience whether you are seeing the Roman ruins throughout the country in places like Rome or Naples, but for all the amazing things you should do in Italy (visit Venice, Florence, Rome, Ravenna, Amalfi Coast, eat until you explode) there are things you DON'T DO when you come to Italy & Here are our 12 things NOT TO DO in Italy when you are traveling Italy.
Filmed in Vicenza, Italy
Copyright Mark Wolters 2016
The Don'ts of Italy
1. Don't expect to get discount prices on fancy Italian luxury brands.
2. Don't eat near tourist sights. You will be ripped off and not get as good of Italian food as you would away from the tourist sights.
3. Don't Tip. They already charge you for service.
4. You Don't have to scream louder to get people to understand you.
5. Don't worry about overdressing, the Italians will always look better than you.
6. Don't just visit Rome and Venice, there is so much more to Italy.
7. Don't share your pizza and make sure you do eat it with your fork and knife.
8. Don't use the fast trains for short distances, they are not worth the significantly higher prices.
9. Don't expect to see spaghetti and meatballs on the menu TOGETHER. They will be there separately, but not together.
10. Don't expect a big breakfast in Italy. Just coffee and a cookie.
11. Don't overpack. You will be limited on space when traveling in Italy so pack accordingly.
12. Don't expect to be served food in a restaurant between 3pm and 7pm.
10 Things That Will SHOCK You About Visiting Italy
10 Things That Will SHOCK You About Visiting The USA
10 Things That Will SHOCK You About Germany
USA Today & 10Best's #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
FlipKey by TripAdvisor Top 10 Travel Bloggers 2014
Grab Wolters World Merchandise & Travel Gear at
Sony Alpha 6000: Our favorite camera for vlogging. One of the best selling cameras of all time and its not too expensive.
Osprey Meridian Carry-on Size Travel Backpack: This is THE backpack that all of the Wolters World family use. It fits in the overhead compartment, gives you a great day pack and has an awesome warranty. We always travel with one.
Duafire Travel Adapter: helps you plug into most countries plugs around the world.
Travel Strip: One plug for your normal device, four USB plugs as well, it saves a lot of trouble and outlets when you travel.
Backup Battery Pack: Essential for travelers wanting to have a backup batter charge for their phones, cameras, and devices.
Hey There Fellow Travelers! Thank you for watching our honest travel vlogs from all over this wonderful world. If you would like to get in contact with us please follow us & send us a message via our social media channels below. Also, if you like our travel videos please feel free to share them with other fellow travelers.
Follow Us At
Best places to visit
Best places to visit - Bassano del Grappa (Italy) Best places to visit - Slideshows from all over the world - City trips, nature pictures, etc.
Best places to visit
Best places to visit - Breganze (Italy) Best places to visit - Slideshows from all over the world - City trips, nature pictures, etc.
Best places to visit
Best places to visit - Malo (Italy) Best places to visit - Slideshows from all over the world - City trips, nature pictures, etc.
Top 10 Best Things to do in Bassano Del Grappa , Italy
In this video our travel specialists have listed some of the best things to do in Bassano Del Grappa . We have tried to do some extensive research before giving the listing of Things To Do in Bassano Del Grappa.
If you want Things to do List in some other area, feel free to ask us in comment box, we will try to make the video of that region also.
Don't forget to Subscribe our channel to view more travel videos. Click on Bell ICON to get the notification of updates Immediately.
List of Best Things to do in Bassano Del Grappa , Italy
Libreria Palazzo Roberti
Museo degli Alpini di Bassano
Poli Museo della Grappa
Ponte degli Alpini
Museo Civico - Musei di Bassano del Grappa
Viale dei Martiri
Gelateria Terraglio, Bassano del Grappa
Pista Ciclabile Della Valsugana
Travel in Time: Thiene 1492 | Italia Slow Tour
Come to Thiene during the weekends of september or october, you will leave for a real travel in time! Thiene 1492 is an historical re-enactment which takes place every year, deeply felt by the locals. Its main moment is the great parade, with 1200 volunteers wearing precious historical costumes.
► Visit Thiene Castle official website:
► Veneto itineraries on Italia Slow Tour:
► Your travel in Italy continues on Italia Slow Tour
► Become our Ambassador and be our guest in your next trip to Italy
► Subscribe Italia Slow Tour youtube channel
► Subscribe Italia Slow Tour mailing list
Three Italian Medieval cities you must visit
Medieval Village of Apricale - Italy Travel Guide
Take a tour of Italian Town of Apricale in Apricale, Italy -- part of the World's Greatest Attractions travel video series by GeoBeats.
Italy is a country bestowed with the presence of archaic and daunting towns throughout its lands.
One such town is that of Apricale, meaning visible to the sun, which is lavishly spread across the verdant Italian terrain.
It carries the true essence of a medieval village graced with lovely architecture from that era.
A generally amicable climate sets the ambiance for visitors to experience the stunning Italian countryside.
Nestled cozily right below the Alpes Maritime, it yields a gorgeous panorama of the locale.
Not only has the town been blessed with stunning scenery but it is also a cultural center with several museums, castles, and squares.