Three Bicycle Trails ~ Cape Cod Massachusetts
We had a blast riding our Mountain Bikes on our vacation down at Cape Cod.
We explored three different Bike Trails.
September 20, 2016 we rode our bikes on the Old Colony Rail Trail and the CCRT - Cape Cod Rail Trail starting in Harwich down to Nickerson State Park in Brewster. It poured on us. We do not have rain gear for our bikes. We made the best of it. The trails were paved in a wooded area. We saw Cranberry bogs and ponds..it was a great ride. Nickerson State Park had some huge hills to ride up and down. It was difficult for me,, I had to walk my bike up a few hills. This was a 21 mile bike ride,, the longest one I have done since getting my Mountain Bike Mid June 2016.
September 22, 2016 we rode our bikes on the Province Lands Bicycle Trail. We parked at the Provincetown Visitor Center. I absolutely loved this Bike Trail. You ride on a paved trail through the Sand Dunes.. WOW what a fun and beautiful bike ride. We rode out to Herring Cove, Race Point and Bennett Pond. It is marked as a Challenging Bike Path,, and it was. We rode 12 miles.
September 23, 2016 we rode our bikes on the Head of the Meadows Bicycle Trail. The trails are paved but very bumpy. It was a pretty ride but short.. only 2 miles out and 2 miles back.
We had a great time biking on Cape Cod.
Please Subscribe, Like, Comment and Share:
My Second Channel: Biking Away
You can find me on:
Facebook Gluten Free Page:
My Blog for all my Gluten Free and some Low Carb Recipes:
Thanks for watching,
Peace ~ Love and Joy
Always be humble ~ Always be kind
Brenda ~ NaturesFairy
Cape Cod Cycling
Cape Cod Biking
Cape Cod Bike Path
Cape Cod Bike Trail
Cape Cod Mountain Biking
Old Colony Rail Trail
Harwich Bike Path
Harwich Bikek Trail
Brewster Bike Path
Brewster Bike Trail
Cape Cod Rail Trail
Nickerson State Park
Biking Cape Cod
Biking Nickerson State Park
Province Lands Bicycle Trail
Provincetown Bike Path
Provincetown Bike Trail
Province Town Bike Path
Province Town Bike Trail
Herring Cove Biking
Race Point Biking
Biking Sand Dunes
Biking National Park
Race Point Beach Spur
Herring Cove Beach Spur
Head of the Meadow Bicycle Trail
North Truro Bike Trail
North Truro Bike Path
N Truro Biking
Cycling Cape Cod
Mountain Biking Cape Cod
Cape Cods Best Bike Path
Cape Cods Best Bike Trail
Bike Trails Cape Cod
Bike Path Cape Cod
Schwinn Mountain Bike
Massachusetts Bike Path
Massachusetts Bike Trail
Massachusetts Rail Trails
Riding Bikes in the Rain
Raining Cape Cod
Wet Bike Path
Wet Bike Trail
I love riding my Bike
For more information check out these links:
Canon PowerShot SX230 HS 14X Zoom
Sony Movie Studio 13 Suite #NaturesFairy #NaturesFairy
Vacation at Cape Cod, MA - July 2011
Cape Cod, often referred to locally as simply the Cape, is a cape in the easternmost portion of the state of Massachusetts, in the Northeastern United State
Cape Cod was formed as the terminal moraine of a glacier, resulting in a peninsula in the Atlantic Ocean. In 1914, the Cape Cod Canal was cut through the base or isthmus of the peninsula, forming what may be loosely described as an island.
Unofficially, it is one of the biggest barrier islands in the world, shielding much of the Massachusetts coastline from North Atlantic storm waves. This protection helps to erode the Cape shoreline at the expense of cliffs, while protecting towns from Fairhaven to Marshfield.
Our favorite destinations on Cape Cod:
No one forgets the first time they visit Provincetown. The narrow and vibrant streets of Provincetown offer a cosmopolitan mix of people, restaurants and stores; the Harbor is bustling with fishing boats and whale watches; and the dunes and beaches beckon the adventurous with bike trails and romantic sunsets. The Pilgrims landed here first, then left for Plymouth in search of fresh water. Later, P-town, as it known today, was settled by early colonial settlers, and later, Portuguese immigrants, who came here in large numbers to work in the fishing industry. Still later, Provincetown became, and still is, an artist's colony. The thriving gay and lesbian community of Provincetown is a cornerstone of this town's vibrant culture. Many visitors to the Cape make a day trip to Provincetown to go on whale watch and to see the Pilgrim Monument; others show up after sunset for the nightlife. Day or night, Provincetown is a very popular destination for many different kinds of people.
Inland on this idyllic elbow of sand, the wild moors open to the endless sky. Nearly 40 percent of Nantucket is protected conservation land. Several areas and habitats, natural groups of plants and animals, are rare to this region and even the world.
Martha's Vineyard Island
Locals refer to Martha's Vineyard as the Vineyard and its residents as either Vineyarders or simply Islanders. People who move from the mainland (off-Island) to the island (on-Island) are sometimes called wash-a-shores. Its relatively small year-round population has led to a very activist citizenry who are highly involved in the island's day-to-day activities. Tourism, overdevelopment, politics and many other subjects are of keen interest to the community. Keeping the balance between the much needed tourist economy and the ecology and wildlife of the island is of paramount importance to residents.
Plimoth Plantation - Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States
- Created at TripWow by TravelPod Attractions (a TripAdvisor™ company)
Plimoth Plantation Plymouth
This living history museum depicts the life of Pilgrims and Native Americans in early-17th century Massachusetts.
Read more at:
Travel blogs from Plimoth Plantation:
- ... We were booked in to have dinner with the Pilgrims at Plimoth Plantation that evening, so we explored the 16th Century English Village & the Wampamaug Native campsite before hand ...
- ... The first place we went to was Plimoth Plantation ...
- ... At first we wanted to go see the Mayflower II and afterwards the visit the Plimoth Plantation, but since it was such a beautiful day we decided to go see the Plantation first ...
Read these blogs and more at:
- Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States
Photos in this video:
- Plimoth Plantation - Phillip by Hms_travel from a blog titled The Plantation and Mayflower 2
- Plimoth Plantation 10 by Mcreech from a blog titled Day 2 - Providence, RI & Plymouth, MA
- Plimoth Plantation 2 by Mcreech from a blog titled Day 2 - Providence, RI & Plymouth, MA
- Plimoth Plantation 3 by Mcreech from a blog titled Day 2 - Providence, RI & Plymouth, MA
- Plimoth Plantation 4 by Mcreech from a blog titled Day 2 - Providence, RI & Plymouth, MA
- Plimoth Plantation 6 by Mcreech from a blog titled Day 2 - Providence, RI & Plymouth, MA
- Plimoth Plantation 7 by Mcreech from a blog titled Day 2 - Providence, RI & Plymouth, MA
- Plimoth Plantation 8 by Mcreech from a blog titled Day 2 - Providence, RI & Plymouth, MA
- Plimoth Plantation 9 by Mcreech from a blog titled Day 2 - Providence, RI & Plymouth, MA
- Plimoth Plantation by Hms_travel from a blog titled The Plantation and Mayflower 2
- Plimoth Plantation by Leedellekaptain from a blog titled A visit back in time to Plymouth, Mass.
- Plimoth Plantation by Larry_shirley from a blog titled Plymouth
Private and Unique Offering in Santa Fe, New Mexico
Presented by Sotheby's International Realty - Santa Fe - Main Downtown Brokerage
For more information go to:
Discover this rare offering by famed Architect Jeff Harnar of Santa Fe's desired Tano Road. Detailed perfection in both design and execution. Spacious and versatile rooms, and elegant landscaping. Private setting assures views and tranquility.
Property ID: 32EMYB
Intertribal Pow-wow 2015
This is the annual Intertribal Pow-wow that too place next to Plug Pond in Haverhill Massachusetts. Organized by Mass. Center for Native American Awareness (MCNAA) The EMCEE was Don Barnaby. It was held on the 12 and 13 of September 2015. This video is of the one on the 12th.
Info from the site:
Drum Groups: Urban Thunder Singers and Storm Boyz
Gather at the Pond around 11:00AM and watch as some of our traditional warriors join friends from Gedakina...Butch and Kyle in the first paddle around the pond in the 28' war/voyageur canoe. Later, free rides around the Pond and paddling opportunities in the voyageur canoe will be offered as well as rides in the kayaks and small canoe in the inner pond area with MCNAA Member Patricia D. Rocker.
Join in an educational Workshop/Discussion with professional educator, Claudia Fox Tree, M.Ed. - Arawak (Yurumein). It's an interactive conversation on Native American identity, culture and history featuring discussions about stereotypes and historical inaccuracies. Expand ideas about Native American heritage and role models. Begin to explore the role of language and the power you have to change inaccurate stories about the First People of this land. The interactive workshop is geared toward adults and upper grade students and will begin around 11:30 AM each day, lasting about 45 minutes.
Intertribal Dancing & Dance-style Demonstrations - There will be general inter-tribal dancing. The public is welcomed to share in these dances. Additionally, there will be dance-style demonstrations for the public to sit back and watch and admire. Some of the dances include lady's fancy shawl dance, jingle dress dance, grass dance, crow hop, lady's traditional dance, men's fancy dance, men's traditional dance and the Eastern Blanket Dance.
I brought a good camera with me with a zoom lens and was expecting to get good shots but I accidentally brought a broken memory card with me instead of a good card. I ended using my iPhone 4S. Eventually, it ran out of battery and so I borrowed a friend's Android phone to get the rest of the dances. Unfortunately, I set it up incorrectly since I never shot videos on an Android phone before and so all the footage that I thought I was getting from his phone, I actually didn't get anything at all. I was basically shooting for nothing. Ahhh!!!! 2 bad lucks on the same day.
The Parker Street Blues
Driving up Parker Street in Springfield, MA, and showing once more that a good day for one person can be a bummer day for another.
House of Seven Gables - Salem, Massachusetts, United States
- Created at TripWow by TravelPod Attractions (a TripAdvisor™ company)
House Of Seven Gables Salem
This 17th-century wooden mansion was the inspiration for the classic Nathaniel Hawthorne novel.
Read more at:
Travel blogs from House of Seven Gables:
- ... A short walk from the Peabody Essex Museum will take you to one of Salem 's most-visited homes, The House of Seven Gables ...
- ... Salem Witch Museum, House of Seven Gables, Clam Roll, Bunker Hill Monument ...
- ... After the walking tour, I headed over to the Nathanial Hawthorne house (and House of Seven Gables ), where they took advantage of Halloween night to stage half hour actor reenactments in the house ...
- ... After eating, we made one more stop The House of Seven Gables was breathtaking ...
- ... Furthermore, a renovation conducted by the House of Seven Gables Settlement Association in or around 1908, had, as one of its' express purposes an intention to restore the house ...
Read these blogs and more at:
- Salem, Massachusetts, United States
Photos in this video:
- House of Seven Gables, Salem 5 by Mcreech from a blog titled Day 4 - Salem Witch Museum, House of Seven Gables
- House of Seven Gables, Salem 6 by Mcreech from a blog titled Day 4 - Salem Witch Museum, House of Seven Gables
- House of Seven Gables, Salem 2 by Mcreech from a blog titled Day 4 - Salem Witch Museum, House of Seven Gables
- House of Seven Gables, Salem 4 by Mcreech from a blog titled Day 4 - Salem Witch Museum, House of Seven Gables
- House of Seven Gables, Salem 7 by Mcreech from a blog titled Day 4 - Salem Witch Museum, House of Seven Gables
- House of Seven Gables, Salem 3 by Mcreech from a blog titled Day 4 - Salem Witch Museum, House of Seven Gables
- House of Seven Gables, Salem 1 by Mcreech from a blog titled Day 4 - Salem Witch Museum, House of Seven Gables
- The House of Seven Gables by Vjlarson from a blog titled History in Salem
- House of Seven Gables by Addicted2travel from a blog titled Salem
- House of Seven Gables by Mchao from a blog titled Salem on Hallowe'en: Witch and Kitsch
boston massachusetts weather
boston massachusetts climate
boston massachusetts attractions
boston massachusetts weather
boston massachusetts weather in june
boston massachusetts weather update
boston massachusetts weather 14 days forecast
Holiday Inn Express Braintree in Braintree MA
Book here: . . .. .. ... . .. .. ... . .. .. .. Holiday Inn Express Braintree 190 Wood Road Braintree MA 02184 Off of Route 93 in Braintree, Massachusetts, this hotel has free shuttle service to attractions within 3 miles of the property. Downtown Boston is within 12 miles of the hotel. Each room at the Braintree Holiday Inn Express has a flat-screen cable TV, a microwave and a refrigerator. A hairdryer is also included in the private bathroom. Holiday Inn Express Braintree features a continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi access. Guests can also enjoy exercising in the 24-hour fitness center. Within one mile of the South Shore Plaza mall, guests at the Braintree Holiday Inn Express will appreciate the nearby shopping and dining options. Downtown Quincy is a 9-minute drive from the property.
Nahant Taxi | Nahant Ma Taxi 781-777-7777
Nahant Taxi | Nahant Ma Taxi | Nahant Cab | Nahant Taxi 781-777-7777
781-777-7777 Nahant taxi
Nahant taxi (Nahanttaxi.com) is the premier Nahant Taxi service for the neighborhood of Nahant. It has a very large fleet of taxi cabs; this has made the company to be capable of proving service of between 2 and 4 minutes excluding the rush hour and provided the weather permits doing so. The company has the reputation of providing service that is very prompt and highly courteous to and from the Nahantneighborhood of Nahant. The company is dedicated to provide you with the best service that is quite different and superior from what you get from the competitors. This Nahant cab service is available to all the deserving customers 24 hours everyday. The mission of the company is not to make a lot of money or to realize high profits from the transport service but to ensure that the customers enjoy traveling in its taxis so that you can choose it again and again and refer your friends and relatives to it.
Why should you choose Nahant taxi? The following are some of the reasons
Service that is efficient on-demand
Senior discount programs and advance reservations available
Acceptance of all the major credit cards
The company is fully licensed to offer NahantTaxi service for the neighborhood of Nahant
The cars are fully insured
The unique thing about the Nahant ma cab service of the Nahant taxi is that it specializes in the transportation to and from the neighborhood of Nahant in Nahant. The cars are highly maintained and in the bran new condition. Once you arrive at the Logan international airport or the South Station, just call the company and you will be picked up and transported safely to Nahant. You can also be picked from any other custom location in Nahant.
The rates of transport of the Nahant taxi are very fair and generally affordable to the people than need these services. All the areas that lie within the radius of 20 miles from Nahantdowntown are charged according to the meter rate. After the radius of 20 miles, you will be charged flat rate. All the fares are based on the occupancy of between one and four passengers in one taxi.
It is the great pleasure to transport the customers to private parties, meetings, special events or just for a night out of the Nahanttown in to the Nahant neighborhood. Whenever you visit the area for any purpose whether you are single, with your friends or family, simply choose the Nahant taxi and experience a different taxi service that you will live to remember.
Every cab has credit cards that are readily available. Senior discount programs and advance reservations are also provided. The company is fully licensed to offer NahantTaxi service for the neighborhood of Nahant and is fully insured. The customers are especially very happy with door to door service policy. Whenever you need to hire Nahant ma taxi at anytime of the day be it
during the day or night, Nahant taxi will always be there.
Taxicab (Transit Service Type),
Nahant taxi,Nahant cab,Nahant ma taxi,Nahant Nahant,Nahant ma,Nahant Nahantautomobiles cars
Massachusetts (US State) Nahant (City/Town/Village) (City/Town/Village)