Top places to visit in Myanmar // Myanmar (Burma)
* photo credit goes to its original photographers.
**source : Google / Wikipedia
Myanmar (formerly Burma) is a Southeast Asian nation of more than 100 ethnic groups, bordering India, Bangladesh, China, Laos and Thailand. Yangon (formerly Rangoon), the country's largest city, is home to bustling markets, numerous parks and lakes, and the towering, gilded Shwedagon Pagoda, which contains Buddhist relics and dates to the 6th century.
Top places to visit in Myanmar,
must see places in myanmar,
top 10 things to do in myanmar,
myanmar (burma) destinations,
places to visit in yangon,
what you must see in burma,
myanmar tourist attractions,
myanmar tourism package,
myanmar tourism information,
myanmar tourism, 2017
THE BEST PLACES TO VISIT AROUND MANDALAY I MYANMAR
In this video we wanted to share with you the best places to visit around Mandalay in Myanmar. Mandalay has so much to offer inside but also outside of the city and that’s what we did. Hiring taxi driver for all day and he bring us to these places:
1) Wood carving factory
2) U Min Thonze Pagoda
3) Hsinbyume Pagoda
4) Mingun Bell
5) Mingun Paya - unfinished pagoda
6) Inwa - Maha Aung Mye Bonzan Monastery
7) U Bein Bridge
There are much more to see around Mandalay but these ones shouldn’t be missed on your day trip from Mandalay.
If you enjoy this video please give it a thumbs up leave a comment and subscribe to follow our adventure. If you’re new here you should definitely catch up on our vlogs starting from Sri Lanka.
Let us know what do think about our adventure. Feel free to ask any question you have in your mind ❤️
Second Main Camera:
All above are affiliate links which means that if you purchase something through one of our links we will get a small percentage of the fee. Without any additional cost to you.
If you still didn't try Booking.com for reserve your hotel you can get 15€ discount if you click on this link. We also get a discount. It's a win-win.
Welcome to our channel!
We're Kristyna and Romain couple who decided to quit daily jobs to travel the world. We're from Czech Republic and France. It's been several years we were thinking about traveling the world but like everybody we're scared to make it happen. We are on our adventure since April for one year in Asia. We're happy to share our travel with you by daily vlogs. If you want to join us on our adventure you should definitely subscribe to our channel. Don't miss any of our experiences on the way!
“Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Neale Donald Walsch - It's exactly what we want to do. Try new food, be adventurous, make new friends and explore our beautiful planet.
Mrauk-U (temple du Myanmar / Birmanie) : guide touristique - visite cette destination touristique
Mrauk-U au Myanmar : Visite touristique de Mrauk-U au Myanmar / Biemanie en vidéo 4K. Guide touristique en vidéo de Mrauk-U. Planifier votre prochain voyage à Mrauk-U en regardant le top 10 des attraits touristiques de Mrauk-U en Myanmar / Biemanie. Pour vos vacances à Mrauk-U, découvrez la liste des attractions touristiques de Mrauk-U avec le Gay Voyageur.
GAY VOYAGEUR fait le tour de Mrauk-U au Myanmar
TOP 5 places to visit Ngapali Beach Myanmar (Burma)
Subscribe to my channel:
Become my Patreon:
Or buy some of my best video clips:
Ngapali beach offers your quiet and relaxed holiday in Myanmar. The best places to visit and things to do while you unwind from your travels are summarized in this video. Want more activities in Myanmar? Subscribe to my channel!
Places to stay:
Music: Groundwork Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Top 10 Most Amazing Giant Sculptures Around The World
10. London Ink Swimmer: This 46-feet long and 10-feet high sculptures of a life-like swimmer swimming through the grass was commissioned by London Ink reality TV show.
9. Louise Bourgeois Spider: This 30ft spider, made of bronze, stainless steel and marble, stands outside the Tate Modern. It is one of six built by the 95-year-old acclaimed artist.
8. Big Buddhas-The Monywa Buddha: This reclining Buddha of Burma (Myanmar), is a frequent theme in Buddhist art, signifies the Buddha’s parinirvana — his death and entry into nirvana. The reclining buddha of Monywa is hollow, and people can walk inside its 300-foot length and view 9,000 small images of the Buddha and his disciples. This was built in 1991.
7. The Magic Tap: Founded in Aqualand- Cadiz, Spain, The “Magic tap”, which appears to float in the sky with an endless supply of water. Actually, there is a pipe hidden in the stream of water that holds the whole structure.
6. Oversized Silver Dog: Sitting attentively outside Denver’s Animal Shelter, a 20-feet high dog glistens in the Colorado sunshine. Created by Laura Haddad and Tom Drugan for the city of Denver, Sun Spot consists of a steel skeleton adorned with over 90,000 shiny dog tags that shimmer and dance in the breeze.
5. Monster Saw: One of the eye catching sculptures around the world is Monster saw, the massive 15.4 metre high, red-handled handsaw sticking out of the ground in front of the main entrance hall – Tokyo International Exhibition Centre — or Tokyo Big Sight. Created by Claes Oldenburg and Coosje Van Bruggen.
4. Dreaming Girl: Halfway between Liverpool and Manchester, the 65-foot high face of a sleeping girl towers above the busy M62 highway. With her eyes closed and serene expression, ‘Dream’ appears to be lost in a deep reverie. Built on the former site of the Sutton Manor Colliery, Jaume Plensa’s artwork symbolizes the future and all that is possible.
3. Forever Marilyn: Forever Marilyn is a giant statue of Marilyn Monroe designed by Seward Johnson. The statue is a representative of one of the most famous images of Monroe, taken from 1955 film The Seven Year Itch. Inaugurated in July 2011, the statue currently stands in Palm Springs, California after being moved from Chicago.
2. Die Badende: Hamburg, Germany just welcomed “Die Badende” (“The Bather”), a giant sculpture by artist Oliver Voss resting in Binnenalster Lake, seen here on August 3, 2011. The foam-and-steel-sculpture is about 13 feet high and 99 feet long and is scheduled to be on display for ten days.
1. Spoonbridge and Cherry: Spoonbridge and Cherry (1985-1988) is the work of Claes Oldenburg and his wife Coosje van Bruggen. It’s construction was carried out in a ship-building yard in New England do to the size of the piece, and the complexity of it’s fabrication. The spoon weighs 5800 pounds and the cherry weighs 1200 pounds. The “cherry and spoon” is one of the most iconic pieces of Minnesota culture.
IMAGE SOURCE: GOOGLE SEARCH
Art Thomya, a Thai singer/songwriter, will show you 7 Reasons Why We Love Inle Lake. INLE LAKE is the second largest lake in Myanmar. Local people or Inthar people, have very well preserved their own traditions and way of living. Art was accompanied by his local friends, who are eager to show you the charms of their hometown. Let's take this journey together!
Book Flight to MANDALAY or NAY PYI TAW and transfer to INLE LAKE or HEHO Airport :
Follow Bangkok Airways :
7 Reasons Why We Love Inle Lake
#1 Inthar Fisherman
#2 Inle Architecture
#3 Lake Style Stay
#4 Burmese Cats
#5 Local Way Of Life
#6 Lake Style Cuisine
#7 Nature Retreats
Follow Art Thomya :
Michelle op inspectie bij Monywa in Myanmar - Van Verre Reizen
Onze collega Michelle vond Monywa heel bijzonder. Ze vertelt over de enorme boeddhabeelden hier, daarnaast heeft Monywa nog zoveel prachtige bezienswaardigheden! Michelle adviseert onze klanten vanuit eigen ervaring voor een prachtige privéreis.
De reizen zijn op maat gemaakt, we passen de reis aan je wensen aan. Je stopt onderweg wanneer je wilt, je kunt zo op je gemak foto's nemen of een wandeling door de natuur maken. Je reist in een eigen privé auto of busje, dus niet met andere reizigers die niet tot je reisgezelschap behoren.
19 Monywa Arrival and Night Market, Myanmar (Burma)
We Said Go Travel See video 18 for the 12 hour journey from Hsipaw to Monywa. This video starts with our arrival in Monywa.
After our long journey, we needed to find a place to stay. Unfortunately the Shwe Taung Tarn has definitely seen better days and even for $15 with breakfast I said no thanks. The fourth floor rooms (after passing the grime, dirty trashcans and broken windows) had three twin beds ala the Seven Dwarfs, but the sheets had holes, the air conditioning unit was in pieces and I just did not think it was for us. The electricity would not be on until later in the day so we could not determine if it worked and there were no fans. The woman at the desk did have room 401 as well (we looked at 402 and 403). We asked about the newer building which was $22 but that was all full.
At first, the Monwya Hotel said we could only stay one night but George negotiated an early departure and they said YES to two nights. The hotel cost $30 with air con and breakfast and has fluffy white towels and hot water. I like the deck and the bright lights and George is happy to have a mini-fridge. There is wifi in the restaurant area which does not work great.
How much does a travel day cost?
Bus 4500 x 2
Xfer 6000 for 4: 3000
Bus 2000 x 2
Tuk tuk 2000 for 4: 1000
Dinner 1800 noodle soup/water: 4000
9000, 3000, 4000, 2300, 1000, 4000: 23300 + $30: $60ish for George and I. A day without so much transport is cheaper.
We enjoyed wandering in the Monywa Night Market.
More about this day on wesaidgotravel.com October 7, 2012
This movie is from our 28 days in Myanmar (Burma) from September 28, 2012 to October 26, 2012 and our year TRIP in South East Asia, see all the videos from our trip:
Pindaya (grotte du Myanmar / Burmanie) : guide touristique - visite cette destination touristique
Pindaya au Myanmar (Birmanie) et les environs. Visite touristique de Pindaya au Myanmar (Birmanie) en vidéo 4K. Guide touristique en vidéo de Pindaya. Découvrez les grottes de Pindaya avec plus de 6000 Bouddhas. Planifier votre prochain voyage à Pindaya en regardant le top 10 des attraits touristiques de Pindaya au Myanmar (Birmanie). Pour vos vacances à Pindaya, découvrez la liste des attractions touristiques de Pindaya avec le Gay Voyageur.
GAY VOYAGEUR fait le tour de Pindaya en Myanmar (Birmanie)
Myanmar (Mandalay - Monywa - Bagan - Inle Lake - Ngapali Beach)
2 Weeks Roundtrip Myanmar