Summersville, West Virginia
Video 2438 (9th journey) of the David Rush Travel Show. Go to
West Virginia Division of Tourism - Unravel Travel TV
Eoghan Corry, Travel Extra / Unravel Travel TV interviews
Betty Cutlip, International Marketing Representative, West Virginia Division of Tourism at Pow Wow 2011 San Francisco, USA
The West Virginia Division of Tourism, in partnership with the private sector tourism industry, works to cultivate a world-class travel and tourism industry through the creation of jobs, stimulation of investment, expansion of current tourism businesses, and promotion of a positive state image; thereby, improving the way of life for West Virginians.
For more information, please contact Jane Wilson on UK +44 (00208 948 2388 or email email@example.com or visit the West Virginia Tourism website:
Unravel Travel TV
Top 10 Things to Do: Istanbul, Turkey
Istanbul: where East meets West. This city is hands down one of the most fascinating on the planet. In this video we break down the TOP TEN must do activities in Turkey's vibrant capital.
SUBSCRIBE for New travel videos every Tuesday!
VAGABROTHERS: We're Marko and Alex Ayling, brothers, backpackers, and bloggers on a mission to explore the world through its people. Winners of My Destination's global travel-video competition The Biggest, Baddest, Bucket List which paid us to travel the world for six months, checking off our travel bucket list and documenting the adventure on YouTube. See the full BBBTV web-series here:
SNAPCHAT & STORIE: @Vagabrothers
Want to help fund our travels? If you are going to buy something from Amazon, click on the links below before you make your purchase and we'll get a percentage of your final sale. Cheers!
This film was made with:
- F-Stop Satori Backpack:
- Sony A7s Mirrorless Camera:
- Canon Rebel T3i DSLR Camera:
- Canon EF-S 18-200mm Zoom Lens:
- Canon Powershot S120:
- Go Pro Hero 3+:
- Go Pro Suction Cup Mount:
- Go Pro Accessory Kit:
- Promaster CX525 Tripod:
- Promaster Superlite 3-Way Head:
- SD 32GB Memory Sticks:
- Sennheiser MKE 400 Shotgun Mike:
- Zoom H1 Portable Digital Recorder:
- Joby GP3 GorillaPod:
- Pico Flex Table Dolly:
- Pelican 0915 Black SD Memory Card Protective Case:
Spanish Fork and Uinta National Forest
Take a drive with me as we roll East on US Highway 6 through Spanish Fork, Utah and the Uinta National Forest To find out all my current trip information, truckcams, GPS, photos, panoramas, and more, visit my BLOG:
18 Wheels Across America.net To learn more about BigRigTravels, visit these links:
Trucking in America. Reality and Slow TV in it's original and truest form. Get your BigRigTravels shirts and decals at Get your BigRigTravels shirts and decals at #trucking #BigRigTravels #BigRigSteve
Long Point Trail at Summersville Lake, WV 8-26-17
Summersville Lake is a 2,700 acre, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers flood control impoundment of the Gauley River, located in Nicholas County, West Virginia. This is the largest lake in the state. It has a maximum depth of 327 feet and sits at 1,644 feet above sea level, with the surrounding mountains and hills ranging in elevation from 1,800 to 2,500+ feet.
On this day we hiked the scenic Long Point Trail which is a 2 mile out and back hike, for a total of 4 miles round-trip. The hike starts off on a service road near the Summersville Airport and narrows to a single track which ends at a large rock cliff known as Long Point. The views from the cliff are amazing, but take great caution if you plan to trek out to the end of the cliff. There are several unmarked paths that lead you toward the cliff but only one takes you to the end; and it's almost a crawl through some thick Mountain Laurel. Special thanks to my wife for finding the correct path to take after the trail ends. We rate this hike 2 out of 5 Billygoats and highly recommend it. Thanks for watching!
Bluestone State Park, Hinton, West Virginia
Hinton is a very peacful small town in West Virginia. Its just about 10 miles off from the I-64.
25 Amazing Things To Do in Bangkok, Thailand
Get a copy of my things to do in Bangkok travel guide - This eBook is a treasure for everyone in Bangkok - Colleen Bowen
Also, if you love Thai food, get a copy of my Eating Thai Food Guide here:
Bangkok is one of the most thrilling cities in the world to visit. With such a diversity of different attractions and a fascinating mixture of traditional fused with modern culture, the city offers something interesting for everyone. This video includes 25 of what I think are the absolute best things to do in Bangkok. I put together a range of different activities that consist of everything from Bangkok's zoo, its most revered temples and golden palaces, to the culinary options the city is so famous for. In case you would like to revisit any of these Bangkok attractions shown in the video, here is all the information right below.
1. Wang Lang Market ตลาดวังหลัง - Wang Lang Market is one my favorite snacking and browsing markets in Bangkok.
2. Chatuchak Weekend Market ตลาดนัดจตุจักร - One of the most popular things to do in Bangkok is go shopping - don't miss the Chatuchak Weekend Market.
3. Klong Toey Market ตลาดคลองเตย - The most vital fresh food market in Bangkok.
4. Floating Market ตลาดน้ำ - In this video I visit Talad Nam Bang Nam Pheung floating market in southern Bangkok.
5. Pratunam Market ประตูน้ำ - Shopping is a huge Bangkok attraction and Pratunam is one of the wholesale outdoor markets.
6. MBK / Siam Shopping มาบุญครอง - One of the most hectic shopping malls is MBK, everything imaginable under one roof.
7. Or Tor Kor Market ตลาด อ.ต.ก. - Visiting markets is one of my personal favorites activities in Bangkok, and Or Tor Kor is amazing.
8. Dusit Zoo สวนสัตว์ดุสิต - The Dusit Zoo is one of the most fun things to do in Bangkok if you are with children.
9. Lumpini Park สวนลุมพินี- The central park of Bangkok.
10. Massage นวดแผนไทย- Don't miss a rejuvenating massage in Thailand!
11. Grand Palace / Wat Phra Kaew วัดพระเก้า- The most revered of all attractions in Bangkok.
12. Wat Pho วัดโพธิ์ - Home of the reclining Buddha and the birthplace of the traditional Thai massage.
13. Wat Arun วัดอรุณ - Wat Arun is the temple of dawn, located on the the Chao Phraya River.
14. Wat Saket (วัดสระเกศ) - Bangkok's Golden Mountain Temple with great views.
15. Erawan Museum ช้างสามเศียร- A giant three headed elephant which is a temple and museum.
16. Vimanmek Mansion พระที่นั่งวิมานเมฆ - As the largest golden teak wood mansion in the world, it's very impressive.
17. Khao San Road ถนนข้าวสาร - There are lots of things to do in this area, many of them revolving around parties and nightlife.
18. Silom and Patpong (สีลม) - Silom at night turns into a market with Patpong street, home to many go-go bars and fake goods.
19. Victory Monument อนุสาวรีย์ชัยสมรภูมิ - One of the transportation hubs of Bangkok and there's a lot of food, including the tasty boat noodle alley.
20. Eat Durian กินทุเรียน - Durian, also known as the king of fruits, is creamy and sweet, and it's the best fruit in the world.
21. Thai Street Food อาหารข้างทาง - Eating Thai street food is one of the most rewarding things to do in Bangkok, mainly because there's so much to try, and so many good flavors.
22. Thai Cooking Class เรียนทำอาหาร- A cooking class is a great way to learn some Thai recipes!
23. Pahurat พาหุรัด- Bangkok's little India is known as Pahurat. It's a place to shop for fabric and dine on delicious Indian food.
24. Pak Klong Talad ปากคลองตลาด- The largest flower market in Bangkok is a great place to see colorful and exotic flowers all day long.
25. Yaowarat / Sampeng Market (เยาวราช / สำเพ็ง) - Yaowarat is one of the busiest and most exciting places in Bangkok - don't miss it!
Hope you enjoyed these 25 things to do in Bangkok!
Thai food site:
MUSIC: Title: Feel Free, Author: Joe Sacco, License:
Support my videos:
Mount Sunflower Kansas
Mount Sunflower, the highest point in the state of Kansas.
To read about this trip go to
To download pictures please visit
Pinnacle Mountain Hike + Snake Encounter!
Welcome to another shaky film by Snap Travel Chew! I hiked Pinnacle Mountain April 2016! This mountain has beautiful views, and fun little creatures! I got too close to a snake, and had NO idea! I also veered off the trail, and had to hike on the edge of the mountain, which was scary at the time, but now I can't wait to go back and do it again! Highly recommended to do while you are in the Little Rock, AR area.
Pinnacle Mountain Website:
For more adventures, head to
Follow me on INSTAGRAM:
Like me on FACEBOOK:
⛰️ SEATTLE IN 5 MINUTES: MUST DOs CITY AND MOUNTAINS
Were you thinking of going to Seattle and it's neighbour Mount Rainier? We stopped at interesting locations on the way and checked some prices along for you, check these travel tips before you go to simplify your visit!