Needville is a city in Fort Bend County, Texas, United States. It is within the Houston–Sugar Land metropolitan area. The population was 2,823 at the 2010 census. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Kemah BoardwalkKemah The Kemah Boardwalk is a 60-acre Texas Gulf Coast theme park in Kemah, Texas, approximately 30 miles southeast of Downtown Houston, Texas. The Boardwalk is built entirely along the shores of Galveston Bay and Clear Lake, and is considered among the premier boardwalks in the United States. The complex is owned and operated by Landry’s, Inc., and is home to more than 10 restaurants, a collection of rides, midway games, attractions, a boutique hotel, a charter yacht, a 400-slip marina and multiple shops. There is no charge to walk around on the boardwalk. Tickets for rides can be purchased individually or all-day ride passes are available. Restaurants on the boardwalk include Landry’s Seafood, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., Saltgrass Steak House, Cadillac Bar and many others. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Surfside BeachSurfside Beach Texas Surfside Beach, also known locally as Surfside, is a city in Brazoria County, Texas, United States, that is situated on the Gulf of Mexico near the city of Freeport. The population was 482 at the 2010 census.Former Congressman Ron Paul maintains a home in Surfside. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Battleship Texas State Historic SiteLa Porte USS Texas , the second ship of the United States Navy named in honor of the U.S. state of Texas, is a New York-class battleship. The ship was launched on 18 May 1912 and commissioned on 12 March 1914.Soon after her commissioning, Texas saw action in Mexican waters following the Tampico Incident and made numerous sorties into the North Sea during World War I. When the United States formally entered World War II in 1941, Texas escorted war convoys across the Atlantic and later shelled Axis-held beaches for the North African campaign and the Normandy Landings before being transferred to the Pacific Theater late in 1944 to provide naval gunfire support during the Battles of Iwo Jima and Okinawa. Texas was decommissioned in 1948, having earned a total of five battle stars for service in World W... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Blue Bell CreameriesBrenham Blue Bell Creameries is an American food company that manufactures ice cream. It was founded in 1907 in Brenham, Texas. For much of its early history, the company manufactured both ice cream and butter locally. In the mid-20th century, it abandoned butter production and expanded to the entire state of Texas and soon much of the Southern United States. The company's corporate headquarters are located at the Little Creamery in Brenham, Texas. Since 1919, it has been in the hands of the Kruse family. Despite being sold in a limited number of states, as of 2015 Blue Bell is the fourth highest-selling ice cream brand in the United States as a whole. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. George Ranch Historical ParkRichmond Texas George Bush Intercontinental Airport is an international airport in Houston, Texas, United States, under class B airspace, serving the Greater Houston metropolitan area. Located about 23 miles north of Downtown Houston, between Interstate 45 and Interstate 69/U.S. Highway 59 with direct access to the Hardy Toll Road expressway, George Bush Intercontinental Airport has scheduled flights to a large number of domestic and international destinations. The airport is named after George H. W. Bush, the 41st President of the United States.In 2017, the airport served 40,696,189 passengers, making it the 48th busiest airport in the world, and the 15th busiest airport in the United States. Houston Intercontinental is the second largest passenger hub for United Airlines, only behind O'Hare Internation... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
8. San Jacinto Battleground State Historic SiteLa Porte The Battle of San Jacinto , fought on April 21, 1836, in present-day Harris County, Texas, was the decisive battle of the Texas Revolution. Led by General Sam Houston, the Texian Army engaged and defeated General Antonio López de Santa Anna's Mexican army in a fight that lasted just 18 minutes. A detailed, first-hand account of the battle was written by General Houston from Headquarters of the Texian Army, San Jacinto on April 25, 1836. Numerous secondary analyses and interpretations have followed, several of which are cited and discussed throughout this entry. General Santa Anna, the President of Mexico, and General Martín Perfecto de Cos both escaped during the battle. Santa Anna was captured the next day on April 22 and Cos on April 24, 1836. After being held about three weeks as a pr... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Best Ways to Visit Grand Canyon in 4 Hours or Less.
One of the best ways you can experience the South Rim of Grand Canyon in 3 to 4 hours is to combine walking with shuttle bus riding. Learn ways to get out to spectacular scenic views, and visit the historic Grand Canyon Village.
An audio described version of this video is on this webpage:
Visit our website:
NPS Video by Rader Lane and Eric Schreiner
Brazos Bend State Park - Texas Parks & Wildlife [Official]
Brazos Bend State Park Known as a nature-lovers paradise, the diverse ecosystems of Brazos Bend State Park attracts equally diverse people from the nearby metropolis of Houston. Learn about some of the things visitors enjoy doing at this popular state park. Find out more about Brazos Bend right here
Sunset Lake - Boat Ride on the Chain of Lakes in Waupaca WI
Sunset Lake - Boat Ride on the Chain of Lakes in Waupaca WI
Hotel In Rosenberg Tx
Regency Inn and Suites Rosenberg Texas 77471. Upto 25% Discount Packages. Near by Attractions include Fort Bend County Fairgrounds, George Ranch Historical Park , Rosenberg Convention Center, Brazos Bend State Park . Free breakfast and Free Wifi internet. Book your room and start saving with Secure Reservation.