3. Lake Arrowhead Golf CourseNekoosa There are 15,074 documented lakes in Wisconsin. Of these, about 40 percent have been named. They range in size from small one-and two-acre ponds to 137,708-acre Lake Winnebago. They range in depth from a few feet to 350 feet for Wazee Lake. Lake Winnebago is the largest lake by volume and the lake with the longest shoreline. The largest man-made lake is Petenwell Lake, which was created by damming the Wisconsin River. Vilas County has the most lakes and Brown and Outagamie counties the fewest . Many lakes have the same names, with 116 named Mud Lake. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. EAA Aviation MuseumOshkosh EAA AirVenture Oshkosh is an annual gathering of aviation enthusiasts held each summer at Wittman Regional Airport in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States. The Southern part of the show grounds as well as Camp Scholler are located in the town of Nekimi. The airshow is sponsored by the Experimental Aircraft Association , an international organization based in Oshkosh, and is the largest of its kind in the world. The show lasts a week, usually beginning on the last Monday in July. During the gathering, the airport's control tower is the busiest in the world. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Devil's Lake State ParkBaraboo Devil's Lake is an endorheic lake in the South Range of the Baraboo Range, about two miles south of Baraboo, Wisconsin, in Sauk County, Wisconsin, USA. The lake is one of the primary attractions of Devil's Lake State Park. It is also a popular recreation destination for watercraft, fishing, hiking, and climbing. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Taliesin Preservation: Frank Lloyd Wright Visitor CenterSpring Green Taliesin , sometimes known as Taliesin East, Taliesin Spring Green, or Taliesin North after 1937, was the estate of American architect Frank Lloyd Wright. Located 2.5 miles south of the village of Spring Green, Wisconsin, United States, the 600-acre property was developed on land that originally belonged to Wright's maternal family. Wright designed the Taliesin structure two years after leaving his first wife and home in Oak Park, Illinois with a mistress, Mamah Borthwick. The design of the original building was consistent with the design principles of the Prairie School, emulating the flatness of the plains and the natural limestone outcroppings of Wisconsin's Driftless Area. The structure was completed in 1911. Wright rebuilt the Taliesin residential wing in 1914 after a disgruntled empl... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing CompanyChippewa Falls The Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company , doing business as Leinenkugel's, is an American beer maker based in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin. Leinenkugel was historically distributed only in the Upper Midwest, but is now available throughout all 50 states. The company is the seventh oldest brewery in the United States, and the oldest business in Chippewa Falls. It is a subsidiary of MillerCoors. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
8. Circus WorldBaraboo The Circus World Museum is a large museum complex in Baraboo, Wisconsin, devoted to circus-related history. The museum, which features not only circus artifacts and exhibits, but also hosts daily live circus performances throughout the summer, is owned by the Wisconsin Historical Society and operated by the non-profit Circus World Museum Foundation. The museum was the major participant in the Great Circus Parade held from 1963 to 2009. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
9. Cave of the MoundsBlue Mounds Cave of the Mounds, a natural limestone cave located near Blue Mounds, Wisconsin, United States, is named for two nearby hills called the Blue Mounds. It is located in the southern slope of the east hill. The cave's beauty comes from its many varieties of mineral formations called speleothems. The Chicago Academy of Sciences considers the Cave of the Mounds to be the significant cave of the upper Midwest because of its beauty, and it is promoted as the jewel box of major American caves. In 1987, the United States Department of the Interior and the National Park Service designated the cave as a National Natural Landmark. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
For Business Inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds. Fytch - Blinded (feat. Kosta & Theo Hoarau) [NCS Release]
Fytch • •
Damariscotta Pumpkinfest & Regatta Pumpkin Drop
Wiscasset Newspaper straps a GoPro onto two cars during pumpkins, to capture two pumpkins as they are dropped onto the clunkers. Oh yeah: The pumpkins also weigh half a ton a piece. For more Damariscotta Pumpkinfest coverage, visit: