5 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Green Bay, Wisconsin | US Travel Guide
5 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Green Bay, United States
Named after a sub-basin of Lake Michigan, Green Bay was first settled in 1669, and despite its relatively small size - its population is a little more than 100,000 - it boasts a number of excellent tourist attractions. While most people know the city for the National Football League team that carries its name, the Green Bay Packers, many don't realize that Green Bay is, in fact, the smallest metropolitan area in the US to have a major pro sports franchise. Given its size, it's easy to get around and makes for an excellent place from which to explore Northeast Wisconsin
Let's see five tourist attractions in Green Bay,
1. Lambeau Field and the Green Bay Packers
2. National Railroad Museum
3. Green Bay Botanical Gardens
4. Door County
5. Heritage Hill State Historical Park
GET MORE INFORMATION - Subscribe ➜
SHARE this Video: ➜
Also check another playlist..
Tourist Attraction in United States ➜
Tourist Attraction in America ➜
Tourist Attractions in Asia ➜
Tourist Attractions in Europe ➜
Toruist Attraction in Australia ➜
Top 10 reasons NOT to move to Maine. This is not a place for young people.
Top 10 reasons NOT to move to Maine. This is not a place for young people.
If you like to travel or looking to relocate this is the channel for you.
Drone Footage Archive
Thanks for stopping by The channel, my name is Briggs and I make lists. Not just lists of random stuff, I make them about places in the United States (Canada soon as well). I post once a week and sometimes twice, so please subscribe and enjoy.
Sling Bag :
Business email: Graveyardsjim@gmail.com
Travel books you need to read.
1K places to see before you die:
Travels with Charley in Search of America:
Do you want to make videos like I do on this channel? This is all you need:
DJI Iphone Gimbal:
DJI Phantom 3:
Blue Yeti Microphone:
Royalty Free Images Stock
Top 10 Largest Music Festivals In The World
10. Ultra: Ultra is the biggest electronic music festival in the United States. It takes place every year in Miami, Florida. Since 1999, Ultra has grown from a small underground weekend festival to an annual gathering of hundreds of thousands of people. Last year, the festival was attended by 330,000 concert goers.
9. Tomorrowland: Tomorrowland began in 2005 and has since become one of the most recognized music festivals in the world. The festival has won the International Dance Music Award for “Best Electronic Music Event” every year since 2012. It is organized by the Dutch entertainment company ID&T and takes place in Belgium. Last year the concert saw 360,000 fans flock through its gates.
8. Electric Daisy Carnival: The Electric Daisy Carnival was held in Puerto Rico, Mexico and New York City. This year they are adding Las Vegas, Nevada to this list of locations. The event was started by Insomniac Event in 1997 and hosted just over 375,000 fans last year.
7. New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival: The New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival is the oldest music festival to make the list. This particular festival has become one of the city of New Orleans’ all-time biggest tourist attractions. Not only does it attract hundreds of thousands of people, but it also brings in about $300,000 in revenue for the city annually.
6. Essence: Essence is an indoor festival that takes place inside of the
Superdome. Since its first year, it has earned itself the nickname “A Party With A Purpose.” Last year’s party was attended by over 550,000 people. It is an annual celebration of African American music, art, and culture.
5. Coachella: Coachella has been held every year since 1999 in Indio, california. Last year, over 675,000 people attended the event. After starting as a small festival of only a couple thousand people, Coachella is now the world’s most profitable music festival, grossing $78.3 million in 2014 alone.
4. Rock In Rio: First held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil in 1985, Rock in Rio became one of the largest music festivals of its kind in the world. Aside from its Brazilian location, it is held in three other cities; Madrid, Spain; Lisbon, Portugal and, for the first time this year, Las Vegas, Nevada.
3. Summerfest: It is the largest music festival held in the Western Hemisphere. Summerfest takes place in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in Henry Maier Festival Park. Since being created in 1968, Summerfest has grown into a very big deal. It is referred to by bands as “The Big Gig”. The week-long event features over 700 artists ranging in popularity from some of the biggest names in the music industry to small local bands who have just begun putting out material.
2. Mawazine: In 2014, 2.6 million people went to this festival which takes place each year in Rabat, Morocco. Mawazine is a celebration of Moroccan culture and arts started by Mounis Majidi, the personal secretary to King Mohammad IV. Majidi is also the founder of the group “Moroc Culture” which organized various cultural events in the country.
1. Donauinselfest: Donauinselfest is the largest music festival in the world. Period. It takes place in Vienna, Austria and its name translates to the “Danube River Festival”. The music festival actually takes place on an island in the middle of the Danube River. Ferries must be taken in order to get to the gates. Last year 3.1 million people traveled to the island to hear a number of international and local musicians perform. Donauinselfest was headlined by Macy Gray in 2014.
IMAGE SOURCE: GOOGLE SEARCH
Milwaukee, USA: In Motion!
We spent five days in Milwaukee in May 2016, and were completely (and very pleasantly) surprised by how cool Milwaukee is!
If we had to come up with one word to describe Milwaukee, it'd definitely be entrepreneurial. We met a lot of small business owners who are changing the face of the city, and we also learned about the big Milwaukeean dynasties like Pabst and Miller that built the city in centuries past.
In this video, the locations you see are as follows:
The Milwaukee River and riverfront/riverwalk in downtown -- on weekend evenings, Milwaukeeans jump on their boats and cruise up and down the river. We grabbed a beer at Rock Bottom Brewery and watched it all happen!
A view of downtown Milwaukee as seen from the 6th Street Viaduct. In the bottom left-hand of the shot, you can see the Harley-Davidson Museum, which is a cool thing to do in Milwaukee, even if you don't like motorcycles. We also suggest you stop by the Great Lakes Distillery, for drinks and a tour near the viaduct, and the Iron Horse hotel for food!
The historical-looking building is Milwaukee's City Hall, and the really cool-looking modern building is the Art Gallery.
Around 0:22, you'll see Old World Third Street. It's the historical German area of town, and even today there are many German restaurants and artisan food producers that have been operating in the same spot for more than 100 years! We took a food tour with Milwaukee Food Tours, and learned all about the German influence on Milwaukee.
Milwaukee is synonymous with BEER, and one of the best things to do in Milwaukee is to go on a brewery tour. We went on the Miller tour, which was FREE and included samples. We also went on the Lakefront Brewery Tour - one of the best (and funniest) in the country. The Lakefront tour charges, but is very worthwhile, and includes free samples, a free gift, and some hilarious memories!
Other locations include:
The Bronz Fonz
The Harley-Davidson Museum
Milwaukee Public Market
The Pabst Mansion
The hotel at the end is the Potawatomi Hotel & Casino, where we were hosted. The hotel is quite new, and was built for visitors to the city, and visitors to the casino. It's really well located for visiting the Harley Museum...only a short walk away.
Thanks to Visit Milwaukee for hosting us during our time in Milwaukee. We had a tonne of fun.
Read more about Milwaukee, and the best things to do in Milwaukee, here:
Check us out on Instagram to follow along with our current, past and future adventures around the world:
Music: Attack of the Mermen courtesy of Killer Tracks:
CM096 - Track 1
NorthEast USA and Canada
Trip to Montreal, Quebec, White Mountains, Boston, Cape Cod, Niagara, Toronto.
San Francisco World Travel Guide Book - World Travel Guide Book - voyagerezine.com
San Francisco World Travel Guide Book
In this San Francisco travel video guide, I travel to San Francisco, California, one of the most scenic cities in the United States, if not the world.
In town for a conference for only four days, only one of which was going to be sunny, I headed out to see as much as I could in a day. I started my day by visiting the Haight-Ashbury district, San Francisco's most famous neighborhood. Ground zero for the Summer of Love, this neighborhood's bohemian past is still evident as you walk around the area, though things have changed quite a bit.
Next I headed to the Mission District, San Francisco's It neighborhood right now. Home to a large and varied immigrant population, cheap rents have lured many a young and hip individual to the area, evidenced by the artisanal chocolate shops, used book stores and proliferation of coffee shops. There are also great taco shops here. I visit Taqueria Cancun and El Toro to see which I liked best.
Then I hopped on a boat to get a unique view of the San Francisco Bay and the Golden Gate Bridge, which we sailed under, then traveled past Alcatraz Island and Angel Island.
Wrapping things up, I walked through the Presidio for a pilgrimage to Lucasfilm, complete with a Yoda fountain, then hiked one of the Presidio's many trails to get a great view as the sun set over the bay.
Subscribe to channel
Follow me on Facebook
Stoney Creek Inn Des Moines
It is probably one of the most unique hotels in the Midwest. Not typically know as a major tourism destination, Des Moines has landed a true gem of a hotel with the Stoney Creek Inn. Sure it could technically be considered a chain with a few other locations around the country, but since this is the only one we've been too this is the only one we can speak for and Des Moines is lucky to have it.
For more information visit:
Insider Perks is a media company focused on producing high-quality, unbiased travel videos that you can use to help plan your next vacation. If you enjoyed this video, please subscribe to us for future updates and show your appreciation by clicking the Like button above.
Check out our website:
Follow us on Twitter:
Become a fan on Facebook:
Subscribe to us on YouTube:
Starbuck Inn - Bed and Breakfast in Kent, CT
Starbuck Inn, A Bed and Breakfast in Kent, Connecticut
specializes in hotel-level service and the warmest
bed and breakfast hospitality; is conveniently located to all Kent Connecticut attractions.
MSC Seaside viewer comments St Maarten St Thomas Updates Are there too Many Cruise Ships?
MSC Seaside viewer comments St Maarten St Thomas Updates Are there too Many Cruise Ships? With all the new cruise ships coming online, will there be a price war? There are 27 new cruise ships to be delivered this year in 2018. Is that too many ships and cabins to fill without the cruise lines going into a price war? What cruise line offeres Ocean cruising, river cruising, mega yacht expedition cruising and Private Jet cruising? Find out here in this video!
Norwegian Starts a Sale On Norwegian Joy For Alaska 2019 Plus it's time for Trivia!
Norwegian Starts a Sale On Norwegian Joy For Alaska 2019 Plus it's time for Trivia! It's for cruise deals to for 2019 sailings. Norwegian and Royal Caribbean have announced new deals on their web sites. The Norwegian Joy is moving to Alaska in April 2019 and deals are avilable plus the ship will move to Los Angeles in the fall for Mexican Riveira and Panama Canal cruises. Look for deals to be promoted there too.
Thinking about going on a cruise? Here are a few items to get for the perfect cruise:
Perfect Cruise Ship Power Strip
Towel Clips for pool deck
Packing Cube Set
Waterproof Cell Phone Case
Join me live Monday to Friday at 5pm et plus Saturday at 2pm et. We talk about cruise ships and cruise vacations, deals, updates and news. It's a live Q and A fun free for all show!
Support my channel today visit Amazon from this link
Please support my channel today stop by and visit my new online store on RedBubble!
Please visit my new Travelling with Bruce Store get yourself some cool swag!
Send me a message at email@example.com
Support my Youtube channel. Buy any item or items from Amazon by using the link below. Thank you, Bruce
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains an affiliate link or links, which means that if you click and purchase one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support! Bruce
#firstcruise #carnival #norwegian #royalcaribbean #viking #msc #cruiseholiday #cruisevacation #disney