Top 10 best places to live in Nevada
► Please Remember to Subscribe! ►
► Follow me on Twitter:
Top 10 best places to live in Nevada.
There are many places to travel in Nevada, but finding an affordable place to live is entirely a different subject. As you are going to Nevada not just for day trips but also to find an affordable residence for you and your family. You also have to transfer your office to the new city or place in the state of Nevada. Today, you will be discovering about the best places to live in Nevada. These cities or places are listed based on the quality of life people enjoy while living in these great cities of Nevada State. Other factors are employment rate, tax charges, environment, and safety issues.
1. Boulder City
2. Incline Village
3. City of Las Vegas
5. City of Henderson
7. City of Elko
8. Reno City
9. Sparks City
10. Fallon City
This video is fair use under U.S. copyright law because it is noncommercial and transformative in nature, uses no more of the original than necessary, and has no negative effect on the market for the original work.
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. I DO NOT OWN ANY COPYRIGHTS. All rights goes to their respective owners No copyright infringement intended.
If you have any issue with the content used in my channel or you find something that belongs to you, before you claim it to youtube, please SEND ME A MESSAGE and i will DELETE it right away. Thanks for understanding.
Thanks for watching!
Top Tourist Attractions in Nevada, Most 48 Beautiful Places to travel In Nevada
Nevada (Spanish for blanketed; see elocutions) is a state in the Western, Mountain West, and Southwestern districts of the United States of America. Nevada is the seventh most broad, the 34th most crowded, and the ninth slightest thickly populated of the 50 United States. Almost seventy five percent of Nevada's kin live in Clark County, which contains the Las Vegas–Paradise metropolitan area where three of the state's four biggest fused urban communities are located. Nevada's capital is Carson City. Nevada is authoritatively known as the Silver State as a result of the significance of silver to its history and economy. It is otherwise called the Fight Born State, since it accomplished statehood amid the Civil War (the words Fight Born likewise show up on the state hail); as the Wise brush State, for the local plant of a similar name; and as the Wise hen State. Nevada fringes Oregon toward the northwest, Idaho toward the upper east, California toward the west, Arizona toward the southeast and Utah toward the east. More infomation please look at :
Amazing places in Nevada are Lists bellow:
3.Death Valley National Park,
5.Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area,
6.Valley of Fire State Park,
9.Lake Mead National Recreation Area,
16,Great Basin National Park,
18,Tahoe Rim Trail,
21,North Las Vegas,
26,Nellis Air Force Base,
35,Big Bend of the Colorado State Recreation Area,
44,Caliente in Nevada,
45,Wells in Nevada,
If you would like to contact us please welcome to by other social nework such as
Please Like ,subscribe and share my videos ,if you want more all amazing places from the world and you want i fellback to your channel too.(absolutely)
Thank you for copperated,Good Luck Job.
Top 10 Largest Cities in Nevada
Top 10 Largest Cities in Nevada including cities such as Reno, Carson City and Las Vegas.
Top 10 Must-See Destinations on a Western Road Trip
Top 10 Must-See Destinations on a Western Road Trip
Thanks to Getty Images for the pictures and videos!
For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the most stunning, unique and picturesque natural destinations in Western America that you need to check out on your next road trip.
#10: Monument Valley
Utah and Arizona
#9: Valley of Fire State Park
#8: Sequoia National Park
#7: Horseshoe Bend
#6: Jackson Hole
#5: Lake Tahoe
California and Nevada
#4: Upper Antelope Canyon
#3, #2, #1 . . .??
Top 10 Best Tourist Spots In LAS VEGAS NEVADA | RK Travel
Top 10 Best Tourist Spots in LAS VEGAS Nevada
Bellagio is a resort, luxury hotel and casino on the Las Vegas Strip in Paradise, Nevada. It is owned and operated by MGM Resorts International and was built on the site of the demolished Dunes hotel and casino. Inspired by the Lake Como town of Bellagio in Italy, Bellagio is famed for its elegance. One of its most notable features is an 8-acre (3.2 ha) lake between the building and the Strip, which houses the Fountains of Bellagio, a large dancing water fountain synchronized to music.
2.Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
The Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area in Nevada is an area managed by the Bureau of Land Management as part of its National Landscape Conservation System, and protected as a National Conservation Area.
3.Fremont Street Experience
Sprawling 24-hour mall featuring a huge LED canopy, casino & restaurant access & free entertainment.
4.Stratosphere Las Vegas
Stratosphere Las Vegas (formerly Vegas World) is a hotel, casino, and tower located on Las Vegas Boulevard just north of the Las Vegas Strip in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States. The property's signature attraction is the 1,149 ft (350.2 m) Stratosphere Tower, the tallest freestanding observation tower in the United States.
The Mob Museum, officially the National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement, is a history museum located in Downtown Las Vegas, Nevada.
High Roller is a 550-foot tall, 520-foot diameter giant Ferris wheel on the Las Vegas Strip in Paradise, Nevada, United States of America. It is owned and operated by Caesars Entertainment Corporation.
The Neon Museum in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States, features signs from old casinos and other businesses displayed outdoors on over 6 acres.
8.Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay
The Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay is a public aquarium located at and owned by the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. Its main tank is 1,300,000 US gallons, one of the largest in North America.
9.Natural History Museum
The Las Vegas Natural History Museum is a private, nonprofit natural history museum that is located in Downtown Las Vegas, Nevada.
10.National Atomic Testing Museum
The National Atomic Testing Museum in Las Vegas, Nevada, documents the history of nuclear testing at the Nevada Test Site in the desert north of Las Vegas. The museum operates as an affiliate of the Smithsonian Institution.
Check out more videos on Tours and Travel Subscribe our channel :
Please watch: Tourist Places to Visit in Haridwar, Sightseeing | Best Attractions in Haridwar | Uttarakhand
10 Best Places To Visit In USA - Spend your vacation more enjoyable !!!
1. Attracting millions of visitors every year, the Grand Canyon is one of the best places to visit in the USA. Located in northern Arizona, this massive natural wonder was carved by the Colorado River over a period of several million years. It is not the deepest or the longest canyon in the world but the overwhelming size and colorful landscape offers visitor vistas that are hard to match.
2. Manhattan is a city in northeastern Kansas in the United States at the junction of the Kansas River and Big Blue River. It is the county seat of Riley County, although it extends into Pottawatomie County. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 52,281.
The city was founded by settlers from the New England Emigrant Aid Company as a Free-State town in the 1850s, during the Bleeding Kansas era. Nicknamed The Little Apple as a play on New York City's Big Apple, Manhattan is best known as the home of Kansas State University and has a distinct college town atmosphere.
Manhattan Regional Airport (MHK) is the second-busiest commercial airport in Kansas. Eight miles (13 km) west of the city is Fort Riley, a United States Army post.
3. Yellowstone National Park was the world’s first national park, set aside in 1872 to preserve the vast number of geysers and hot springs, as well as to protect the incredible wildlife and rugged beauty of the area. The most famous geyser in the park is Old Faithful Geyser which erupts every 91 minutes. Yellowstone is also home to one of the finest wildlife habitats in North America.
4. The Golden Gate Bridge is a suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate strait, the one-mile-wide (1.6 km), one-point-seven-mile-long (2.7 km) channel between San Francisco Bay and the Pacific Ocean. The structure links the American city of San Francisco, California – the northern tip of the San Francisco Peninsula – to Marin County, carrying both U.S. Route 101 and California State Route 1 across the strait. The bridge is one of the most internationally recognized symbols of San Francisco, California, and the United States. It has been declared one of the Wonders of the Modern World by the American Society of Civil Engineers.
The Frommer's travel guide describes the Golden Gate Bridge as possibly the most beautiful, certainly the most photographed, bridge in the world. It opened in 1937 and was, until 1964, the longest suspension bridge main span in the world, at 4,200 feet (1,300 m).
5. Situated between the state of New York and the province of Ontario, Niagara Falls is one of the most spectacular natural wonders on the North American continent. Niagara Falls is actually three different falls, the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and Horseshoe Falls. Horseshoe Falls is located on the Canadian side while the others are located in New York.
6. Kīlauea's eruptive history has been a long and active one; its name means spewing or much spreading in the Hawaiian language, referring to its frequent outpouring of lava. The earliest lavas from the volcano date back to its submarine preshield stage, samples having been recovered by remotely operated underwater vehicles from its submerged slopes; samples of other flows have been recovered as core samples. Lavas younger than 1,000 years cover 90 percent of the volcano's surface. The oldest exposed lavas date back 2,800 years. The first well-documented eruption of Kīlauea occurred in 1823 (Western contact and written history began in 1778), and since that time the volcano has erupted repeatedly. Most historical eruptions have occurred at the volcano's summit or its eastern rift zone, and are prolonged and effusive in character.
7. The Florida Keys are a coral cay archipelago located off the southern coast of Florida, forming the southernmost portion of the continental United States. They begin at the southeastern coast of the Florida peninsula, about 15 miles (24 km) south of Miami.
8. Springing up from the desert in southeastern Nevada, Las Vegas is a major US city world renowned for its casinos, luxury hotels, comedy acts, musical productions and extravagant shows. Most of the city’s main attractions are all concentrated within the area commonly referred to as the “Strip.” In addition to gambling, show girls and lavish performances, Las Vegas offers plenty more to suit people of all ages and interests.
9. A vast area of spectacular scenery, abundant wildlife and outdoor adventures, Denali National Park is a paradise for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. Home to Mt. McKinley, North America’s highest peak, this US national park is located in the Alaska Interior among the jagged mountains of the Alaska Range.
10. The White House is the official residence and workplace of the President of the United States, located at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW in Washington, D.C. The residence was designed by Irish-born architect James Hoban in the Neoclassical style.
best and beautiful places (sights) in state Nevada
best price Hotels -
best and beautiful places (sights) in state Nevada: Fly Geyser, Hoover Dam, Valley of Fire, The reserve Mesa Verde, Canyon Eldorado, Las Vegas, National Park Great Basin
Nevada Tourist Attractions: 13 Places To Visit
Planning to visit Nevada? Check out our Nevada Travel Guide video and see top most Tourist Attractions in Nevada.
Best Places to visit in Nevada:
Las Vegas Strip, Hoover Dam, Fremont Street Experience, Red Rock Canyon, Great Basin National Park, Valley of Fire State Park, Las Vegas Springs Preserve, Lake Tahoe, Neon Museum, Pinball Hall of Fame, Adventuredome, Mount Charleston, Fly Geyser
Visit our Website:
10 Best Places to Visit in California - Travel Video
There is a new version of this video available:
Top 10 Hottest Cities in the United States. Roswell New mexico has heat and Aliens.
Top 10 Hottest Cities in the United States. Roswell New Mexico has heat and Aliens.
This video is the second video in the Hot/Cold series for 2019. As you can imagine there is a lot of Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico on this list. Please let me know what you thought in the comment section below.
Thanks for stopping by The world according to Briggs, I make lists. Not just lists of random stuff, I make them about states, cities, towns and other places in the United States. I post 3 times a week and sometimes live stream. Enjoy. Don't forget to wear sunscreen.
Business & Voice over email: Graveyardsjim@gmail.com
Mailing Address: World According to Briggs
20449 SW Tualatin Valley Hwy
Aloha, Oregon 97003
Sling Bag :
Travel books you need to read.
Travels with Charley in Search of America:
Do you want to make videos as I do on this channel? This is all you need:
DJI Iphone Mobil 2:
DJI Phantom 3:
Blue Yeti Microphone:
Royalty Free Images Stock
This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!