10 Best Places to Visit in California 2019 - Travel Video
There’s more to California than just movie stars and Disneyland. This is a state that boasts a large number of stunning natural attractions, including beautiful beaches, serene deserts and majestic mountains. California is also home to a number of exciting major cities, charming towns and to some of the world’s best wineries.
10 Best Places to Visit in Utah - Travel Video
With five national parks, 43 state parks, and vast areas of breathtaking wilderness, Utah is one of the most popular states in the country for tourism. Along with what is recognized as the best snow on earth, visitors to Utah are also able to enjoy outdoor recreation, scenic vistas, and world-class shopping and dining. Thanks to Utah’s ideal location, this lovely state presents the best of the Desert Southwest and the Rocky Mountains. Here’s a look at the best places to visit in Utah:
Lake Tahoe Vacation Travel Guide | Expedia (4K)
Filled with over 39 trillion gallons of pure Sierra snowmelt and pushed a mile into the Californian and Nevada skies, Lake Tahoe is the USA’s largest alpine lake and one of the country’s oldest, year-round vacation playgrounds.
Lake Tahoe has forever drawn travellers to its shores, from the Native Americans who call this place Big Water, to the trappers, timber cutters and pioneers who followed.
When you’re ready for a little alpine magic, take the four-hour drive from San Francisco to the sunlit shores of Kings Beach. Set on Tahoe’s northern end, this beach was named after local card shark, Joe King, who used his winnings to develop some of the lake’s earliest lodgings. On the lake’s southern shore, is Pope Beach, where you’ll find another Tahoe institution, Camp Richardson.
From Pope Beach follow the bike path to the Taylor Creek Visitor Center. An open-air classroom for the entire family, the center features fabulous interpretative walks such as the Rainbow Trail.
Nearby, at DL Bliss State Park, follow the spectacular Rubicon Trail into neighboring Emerald Bay State Park. This park is home to the Eagle Falls Trail, a moderate two-mile hike that takes in some of the Sierra high country’s finest views.
When the ponderosa pines bend with the season’s first snow, Tahoe transforms into the nation’s favorite winter playground. Whether you’re looking for snow-capped peaks or crystal clear coves, places to bond with loved ones or pockets of pure solitude, The Lake in the Sky has it all.
LA Food Guide - 15 Must Hit Places to Eat in Los Angeles
I travel the world on my stomach...and LaLaLand has some of the best offerings of any city in the states. So come with me as I show you 15 of my personal favorite places in LA to feed your face-place.
FEATURED IN THIS VIDEO:
Casual / Cheap Eats
1) Guerrilla Tacos
Location Changes Daily
2) El Chato Taco Truck
Corner of Olympic & La Brea
3014 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90006
4) Grand Central Market
317 S Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90013
5) Langer’s Deli
704 S Alvarado St, Los Angeles, CA 90057
6) Porto’s Bakery & Cafe
315 N Brand Blvd, Glendale, CA 91203
7) Natas Pastries
13317 Ventura Blvd #D, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
8) Farmers Market
6333 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90036
9) Night + Market (Song)
3322 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026
9043 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069
Mid-Range (Hipster Attire Recommended but not Required)
10) Soot Bull Jeep
3136 W 8th St, Los Angeles, CA 90005
5233 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90027
435 N Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, CA
14) Petit Trois
718 N Highland Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90038
2121 E 7th Pl, Los Angeles, CA 90021
Special Thanks to:
Chris Laxamana (Co-host/producer)
Adam Katzner (camera work/DP)
David Katzner (Producer)
Bryan Steele (Producer)
(Aerial footage by Chris Laxamana)
Top 10 Best small towns in America. I added some Polls to the video.
Best small towns in America.My favorite is #6. I will relocate there someday.
Business email: Graveyardsjim@gmail.com
Thanks for stopping by my channel. I post at least once a week. I like to get 2 a week sometimes that doesn't happen. I do lists about locations. I do both pro and con versions of each location. Enjoy
Travel books you need to read.
Travels with Chaley:
Do you want to make videos like I do on this channel? This is all you need:
DJI Iphone Gimbal:
DJI Phantom 3:
Blue Yeti Microphone:
Welcome to Spruce Peak
Steeped in natural beauty, Spruce Peak is Stowe's only slopeside destination, featuring luxury accommodations and year-round recreation. It's a place to discover all manner of passions, from alpine skiing and snowboarding to mountain biking and fly fishing; from rounds on the mountain golf course to course after course of mouthwatering fare, Spruce Peak has something for everyone.
TOP 5 National Parks in the US | Must Do Travels
The US has designated many National Parks over the past 150 or so years, and some of them will just take your breath away. This list is our very own Top 5 National Parks that we chose.
These parks are known for their natural beauty, and some of them were even designated as National Parks long before the formation of the US National Parks Service in the early 1900's.
They are home to diverse and often unique ecosystems, as well as endangered and protected species of plants and animals.
Some of these parks are much closer to other major destinations than you might think, so getting to some of them will not be all that difficult.
Here is our ranking in ascending order of the Top 5 US National Parks:
5. Redwoods National Park, California
4. Zion National Park, Utah
3. Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
2. Yosemite National Park, California
1. Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
Check out more of our great travel content to get ideas and inspiration for your next vacation. You can even book your very own adventure by joining our club for Free:
Top 10 National Parks In United States
10. Cyahoga Valley National Park: Cyahoga valley national park is located in north east of Ohio in around 33000 acres. Cyahoga national park splendid view of nature for the visitors in all season. This national park is situated in the bank of cyahoga rivers, will get view of 22 miles of cyahoga river from this national park.
9. Acadia National Park: Acadia national park is situated in Maine state of U.S. Naturally gifted ponds, lakes, rocks filled mountains and woodlands are special attraction that you will get from Acadia national park. It spread across vast area of 47000 acres.
8. Rocky Mountain National Park: As name indicating rocky mountain national parks protects mountain environment of 2,65,873 acres, located in Colorado. Rare species of wild animals and 300 miles of hiking trails makes this national park one of favorite tourist spot in United States.
7. Grand Teton National Park: Grand teton national park spread across vast areas of 310000 acres in state of Wyoming. This national park within mountain range of United States. Have 200 miles of trails over mountain range. Home of wolves, grizzly bears, elks and bald eagles.
6. Yellowstone National Park: Yellowstone national park can be located near to Grand teton national park within same state of Wyoming. It spread across 2,221,776 acres of lands, this area formed 6,40000 years ago. Yellowstone national park is the first ever national park ion the world which is established in 1872.
5. Olympic National Park: Olympic national park is one of word heritage site and spot of international biosphere. This national park is spread cross 9,22,000 acres of land. The 73 miles of coastal lines makes this national park more favorite spot for tourists.
4. Zion National Park: Zion national park is known for reddish colored navajo sandstones spread across 148733 acres. You will get spectacular view of ancient wind tracks from Zion national park that have million years of age. Home for 289 rare species of birds and 75 species of mammals.
3. Yosemite National Park: This national park is listed as world heritage site. The entire areas is enriches by graphite cliffs, wild streams and carvings. Can found 7000 species of plants, some of them can’t find anywhere else in the world.
2. Great Smoky Mountain National Park: Smoky mountain national park is the U.S most vising national park, counts nine millions of visitors every year. This national park is spread across vast area of 521896 acres. It is UNESCO’s word heritage listed site.
1. Grand Canyon National Park: Grand canyon is listed as one of world’s natural wonders, located in Arizona spread across 1,217,408 acres of land. The colorful rock formations in Grand Canyon national park have half of age that of Earth. 800 million gallons of water flows through Grand Canyon in every hour. Have 80 special species of mammals and 250 species of birds. Grand canyon is the third largest canyon on Earth.
IMAGE SOURCE: GOOGLE SEARCH
Resort at Squaw Creek, Olympic Valley Hotels - California
Resort at Squaw Creek 4 Stars Olympic Valley, California Within US Travel Directory Nestled at the base of Squaw Valley USA, this all-season mountain resort is minutes from world-famous Lake Tahoe. Olympic Valley’s best summer and winter recreational activities are only steps away.
Resort at Squaw Creek offers rooms and suites complete with custom furnishings, slate entryways, ceramic-tiled bathrooms, granite vanities, and flat-screen TVs.
Enjoy the resort’s ski-in/ski-out access to Squaw Valley USA, 18-hole championship golf course, ice-skating rink and heated swimming pools. Squaw Creek offers guests a mountain home experience with luxury and full-service amenities.
Hotel Location :
Resort at Squaw Creek, 400 Squaw Creek Road CA 96146, USA
Hotels list and More information visit U.S. Travel Directory
Most beautiful places in the world: 30 Breathtaking, Weird and Incredible places around the world
Most beautiful places in the world that are also weird and spectacular!
Choose your next vacation spots and get some summer vacation ideas.
Some of the most beautiful places in the world :
Amazing Cave Waterfall
Angkor Thom – Baphuon Temple, Cambodia
Antelope Canyon, Arizona
Aogashima Volcano, Japan
Athabasca Falls At Dusk, Jasper, Alberta, Canada
Atlantic Ocean Road in Norway
Baatara Gorge Waterfall, Tannourine, Lebanon
Bahamas, Copperfield Bay – Musha Cay
Bariloche, Patagonia, Argentina
Beachy Head – England
Landscapes of Faroe Islands
Big Island, Hawaii, USA
Blue Caves – Zakynthos Island, Greece
Blue Lagoon Galapagos Islands in Ecuador
Bridge at summit, Langkawi
Bridges Park, Ireland
Campo Andaluz – Andalusian Countryside
Canada, Sky Walking at Mt. Nimbus
Capilano Suspension Bridge, Vancouver, British Columbia
Capilla de Marmol – Patagonia Chilena
Carrera Lake (Lake Buenos Aires), Santa Cruz, Argentina
Castillo de La Cueva, Cebolleros, Burgos, Spain
Cathedral Cove, New Zealand
Chichen Itza, Yucatan, Mexico
Chittorgarh Fort, India
Cinque Terre, Rio Maggiore, Italy
Coast near Marsa Matruh, Egypt
Coastal Potholes Malaysia
Eilean Donan Castle, Scotland
Fairy Pools, Isle of Skye, Scotland
Fingal’s Cave, Scotland
Fjaðrárgljúfur Canyon, Iceland
Gaiola Bridge, Naples, Italy
Geiranger Fjord, Norway
Giant’s Causeway, Ireland
Glacier National Park, Montana
Glass Beach, California, USA
Glow worm cave, New Zealand
Grand Canyon, Arizona, USA
Great Blue Hole Belize
Ha Long Bay, Vietnam
Hardanger Bridge, Norway
Havasu Falls ~ Grand Canyon National Park
Heart Sea Arch, Portugal
Hiller lake (pink lake), Western Australia
Hitachi Seaside Park, Ibaraki
Holland. River of Flowers, Keukenhof
Homebush Bay, Australia
Horsetail Falls, Yosemite National Park
Hotel La Montana Magica – Huilo Chile
House between Two Rocks
Hvitserkur, North Iceland
Ice hotel at Sorrisniva, Alta, Norway
Illuminated Caves – Okinawa, Japan
Infinite Pool, Hotel Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Jacobs Well north of Wimberly, Texas
Japanese Gardens in San Francisco
Kayangan Lake, Coron islands, Palawan, Philippines
Krivoklat Castle, Czech Republic
Machu Picchu, Peru
Magic Forest in Shanghai
Mamanuca Islands, Fiji
Marble Caverns of Carrera Lake, Chile
Mount Emei Scenic Area: Leshan Giant Buddha, China
Mount Roraima – Venezuela
Mystic forest in the Netherlands
National Park, Utah
Natural Pool - Santorini, Greece
Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany
New Zealand, Cathedral Cove, Coromandel Peninsula
Nishinomaru Garden in Japan
Old railroad tunnels in Hope, British Columbia
Panjin Red Beach, China
Path of Pink Tulips
Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia
Point Reyes National Seashore, California
Preachers Rock, Preikestolen, Norway
Prskalo Waterfall Serbia
Rocca San Giovanni, Italy
Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany
Ruby Falls, Chattanooga, Tennessee
Sanyou Cave Hubei , China
Sea Cave, Malta
Sea Cliffs Etretat France
Sea Cliffs, Varadero, Cuba
Sheep Highway in Ireland
Skaftafell Ice Cave in Iceland
Solitude in the Olympics
Spider rock, Canyon de Chelly, Arizona
Split Pinnacle – Hunan China
Split View – Galapagos Islands
Spotted Lake (Khiluk) British Columbia
Stairway to Heaven, Iceland
Tahiti, French Polynesia
The Dark Hedges, Northern Ireland
The Gardens at Marqueyssac, France
The Great Wall of China
The Mingus Mill, Blue Ridge Mountains, North Carolina
The Narrows in the Texas Hill Country
The Phi Phi Islands
The Shahara Bridge, Yemen
The Subway, Zion National Park, Utah
The Wave, Arizona
Tree House, Marin, California
Turquoise Sea, Cyprus
Valley of Ten Peaks
Vettica, Campania, Italy
Whitehaven Beach, Australia
Wind Cathedral Namibia
Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming, USA
Zion National Park, Utah, USA
most beautiful places in the world
beautiful places in the world
most beautiful cities in the world
most beautiful place in the world
the most beautiful places in the world
summer vacation ideas
top vacation spots
the most beautiful place in the world
world beautiful places
best vacation destinations
10 most beautiful places in the world
beautiful place in the world
great vacation spots
good vacation spots
world beautiful place
places to go on vacation
top 10 vacation spots
world most beautiful places
top 10 most beautiful places in the world
top vacation destinations
worlds beautiful places
top 10 beautiful places in the world
world most beautiful place
beautiful places in world
Most beautiful places in the world Video :
Check the best hotels in the world :