Top Things to do in Palm Beach Florida
In this video, Siya and I spend the weekend in Florida for some fun in the sun. We visit the best places in Palm Beach County including Jupiter and Delray Beach. From stand up paddle boarding to bike riding to visiting an astronomical observatory, you can do a lot in this part of Florida in a day or two.
SUBSCRIBE FOR ADVENTURE..IT'S FREE:
Places in this video:
Tideline Ocean Resort and Spa -
Jupiter Outdoor Center -
Palm Beach Bicycle and Trail Shop -
Coral Cove Park -
Farmhouse Kitchen -
FAU’s Astronomical Observatory -
☆DJI Phantom 4 -
☆ Sony NEX A7 -
☆ Sony RX100 4 -
☆ Sony HD Camcorder -
☆ Rhode VideoMic Pro Compact
☆ GoPro Hero 4
☆ Final Cut Pro
OTHER PLACES TO FIND ME:
✈ Blog -
✈ Instagram -
✈ Snapchat - itskristensarah
✈ Twitter -
✈ Facebook -
WHERE YOU CAN FIND SIYA
✈ Snapchat - SiyaZarrabi
A special thank you to Visit Palm Beaches for hosting us during this trip.
15 Best Places To Visit in Florida ! 4k/ Travel Video 2019
15 Best Places To Visit in Florida ! 4k/ Travel Video 2019
➤ Subscribe Discovery Go Channel:
‘The Sunshine State,’ as it is known, certainly lives up to its name. Each year, millions of people descend on Florida’s cities to revel in all they have to offer. Bordered by beautiful beaches and boasting raucous nightlife and lively cultural scenes, the best cities in Florida have everything that you could ever want in a holiday destination. Whether it is for spring break, to visit Disney World, or simply to soak up the sun, Florida is the place to be.
15. Daytona Beach
11. Panama City Beach
10. St. Petersburg
9. West Palm Beach
5. Fort Lauderdale
4. Miami Beach
© Video copyright owned by Discovery GO Channel
10 Best Places to Live in Florida
► Please Remember to Subscribe! ►
► Follow me on Twitter:
10 Best Places to Live in Florida.
For many, making the move to start a new life in the sunshine state would be a dream come true. The cost of living in Florida is surprisingly low and many of its suburbs and small towns have impressively low crime rates. Lots of tourism means lots of job opportunities. The state’s manufacturing and financial industries are also flourishing with job openings. The weather can be temperamental, but the temperature is warm mostly all year-round. Where should you start to figure out what places are the best to live? Read on for our 10 best places to live in Florida.
3: Winter Springs
4: Palm Beach
5: Coral Springs
7: Cape Coral
8: Jupiter Inlet Colony
We do NOT own all the materials as well as footages used in this video. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for copyright matters!
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism,
comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise
be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
Thanks for watching!
Top 10 Things to DO in FLORIDA!
Florida aka theSunshine State is one of our most favourite states in all of America. You've got miles of beautiful beaches, tons of adventurous activities, an extremely diverse wildlife, and of course theme parks!! We ended up spending close to 2 weeks in Florida, and to be honest we could have stayed longer... Here are our Top 10 things you have to do when you're in Florida!!
FOLLOW AND SUBSCRIBE:
FOLLOW OUR PERSONAL ACCOUNTS:
Subscribe to our music channel:
Top Tourist Attractions in West Palm Beach - Travel Florida
Top Tourist Attractions and Beautiful Places in West Palm Beach - Travel Florida:
McCarthy's Wildlife Sanctuary, Norton Museum of Art, Palm Beach Zoo & Conservation Society, West Palm Beach, Okeeheelee Park, Clematis Street, Kravis Center for the Performing Arts, Palm Beach Outlets, Rapids Water Park, Ann Norton Sculpture Garden, South Florida Science Center and Aquarium
Top 11. Best Tourist Attractions in Melbourne: Florida, United States
Top 11. Best Tourist Attractions and Beautiful Places in Melbourne: Florida, United States
Brevard Zoo, Sebastian Inlet State Recreation Area, Ritch Grissom Memorial Wetlands, Paradise Beach & Park, King Center For The Performing Arts, Space Coast Stadium, Florida Tech Botanical Garden, Sea Turtle Preservation Society Melbourne Beach, Foosaner Art Museum, Liberty Bell Memorial Museum, Downtown Melbourne
TOP 10 BEACHES to Vacation in FLORIDA! (Best Florida Beaches)
Welcome to my list of the Top 10 Beaches to Vacation in Florida. In this video, I go through the 10 best spots in Florida for a fun time on the beach. These beaches were rated based on beauty, water and ocean quality, sand quality, activities to do in the area, climate, and other factors.
SUBSCRIBE for more Travel and Explore Videos.
LIKE if you enjoyed.
COMMENT ideas you have for other videos.
1. Fort Myers - Fort Myers is on Florida’s west coast and averages 85 degree highs in the spring and 92 degree highs in the summer. It offers many activities in the water such as parasailing, kayaking, and fishing. On land, you can shop and walk the streets of Times Square or indulge in one of many Tiki bars. It is also home to seafood restaurants and energetic nightlife.
2. Key West - The most popular of the Florida Keys, Key West is the place to be. Averaging highs of 81 degrees in the spring and 89 degrees in the summer, you will be able to enjoy the beautiful beaches and scenery of the key. On land you can visit grand aquariums, interesting museums, or the elegant Dry Tortugas National Park. In the water, enjoy jet skiing or a catamaran ride through the beautiful gulf coasts. Snorkle in Coral reefs or kayak along the shores.
3. South Beach - 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor, South Beach is a fantastic vacation spot. South Beach, just outside of Miami, is located along the Atlantic Ocean. Miami is home to superb nightlife and lots of places to shop. The area features several tropical parks that are amazing to explore. Rent Bikes and Segways and travel down boardwalks or sit yourself in the white sands of the beach. A superior place for deep sea fishing adventures and home to many highly rated hotels, restaurants, and bars. This area is a perfect merge of city and beach life.
4. Clearwater - Clearwater beach lives up to it’s name, with extremely clear waters and clean beaches. On land, it's very close to Universal Studios and Seaworld which are two amusing family attractions. The beaches and piers make for beautiful walks, and their are several affordable cruises in the area. Clearwater is home to fantastic wineries and many places to shop. There are several rentals available to maximize your experience.
5. St. Petersburg - This beach is home to several art museums such as the famous Dali Museum, and the area is home to vast creativity. The Sunken Gardens is another fantastic tourist attraction home to wildlife and tropical vegetation. St. Petersburg has several locations for classy nightlife and fun street walks. The beach itself has nice white sand and a calming Gulf of Mexico breeze.
6. Palm Beach - Palm Beach is another beach on this list located along the Atlantic. Palm Beach features great activities such as the Palm Beach Zoo and a Lion Country Safari. Nearby is a short drive to the exciting Rapids Water Park, along with several golf courses in the area. The area has a vast amount of high end restaurants available, along with standard water activities. With an average high of 81 degrees in the spring and 81 degrees in the summer, this beach is a great location to relax and enjoy the sun.
7. Naples - Naples, located along the Gulf of Mexico, is a very nature oriented area. There are several Reserves, Swamps, Parks, and Gardens available to visit. They have a great waterpark called Sun-N-Fun Lagoon, along with the Naples Pier aligned by vast boardwalk. There are several ecotours, fishing trips, and there is a Zoo. The beach itself has several stretches of beautiful ocean and trees on the coast.
8. Panama City- Panama City was put on this list due to the multiple activities and great affordability of the area. Although one of the more colder areas on the list, it still averages a high of 76 in the spring and 87 in the summer. Pier Park is one of the most popular places in the area, home to lots of fun activities and shopping. PCB has an extremely popular beach winery, along with a fair sized party crowd. Shell island is a great place to visit while you are here, along with a Ripley’s Believe it or not museum.
9. Daytona Beach- Daytona Beach is home to Daytona International Speedway, along with a pretty cool Museum of Arts and Sciences. It also has the Daytona Lagoon which is a great family friendly water park, along with an energetic boardwalk. Daytona is a thrilling environment and is home to nice beaches. However, the beach quality is lower than many of the beaches on this list.
10. Fort Lauderdale - Lastly, Fort Lauderdale makes the list of top 10 Florida beaches. Fort Lauderdale has very clean beaches and great stretches of beach boardwalks. It is home to many quality hotels and resorts. There isn’t as many land attractions compared to the other places. But the beautiful beach life makes up for this in my opinion.
I hope you enjoyed my Top 10 Florida Beaches for vacation.
Top 25 Reasons To Visit The Palm Beaches, Florida | TRAVEL THERAPY
The Palm Beaches, Florida, with it's 47 miles of breathtaking beaches and coastline, is an ideal Travel Therapy destination featuring some of the top hotels and resorts in Florida, along with award-winning restaurants, shopping and unique cultural experiences. Come along with the three-time Emmy award-winning creator of Travel Therapy TV, Karen Schaler, as she gives us an insider look highlighting some of the top things to do in The Palm Beaches.
Stay tuned for new Travel Therapy TV segments featured here every Tuesday! #TravelTherapy #Travel #TravelTips #TravelTuesday #TravelTuesdays
The Palm Beaches - Top Ten Things To Do
Considered the first vacation playground in Florida opened up by the legendary Henry Flagler, this area has miles of beaches from Boca Raton to Jupiter. Luxury homes, condos overlooking the blue Atlantic Ocean and extensive entertainment for the whole family.
1) Beaches- miles of sand and aquamarine water
2) Watersports - yachts, sport fishing, snorkel, ski
3) Henry Flagler Museum= railroad magnate
4) A1A Coastal Drive - scenic ocean views & luxury homes
5) Lake Trail - walk or bike the inter-coastal trail
6) Norton Museum of Art - world class art museum
7) Society of The Four Arts- arts & culture center
8) Theater - Kravis Center for the Performing Arts
9) Wildlife - Parks, McCarthy's Wildlife Sanctuary, Zoo, Safari
10) Science Center & Aquarium - family fun & learning
For more information on The Palm Beaches or any destination worldwide, contact Donna Salerno Travel today.
#Florida #PalmBeaches #DonnaSalernoTravel
The Best Places to Visit in Florida, U.S.A.
The Best Places to Visit in Florida, U.S.A.
Florida is one of the world s favourite destination and one of the most visited places in the U.S.A. Here are the best places to visit in Florida:
1. Orlando Universal Resort
4. Tampa Bay Resort
7. Palm Beach
8. Florida Keys
10. Sanibel Island