TOP 10 BEACHES to Vacation in FLORIDA! (Best Florida Beaches)
Welcome to my list of the Top 10 Beaches to Vacation in Florida. In this video, I go through the 10 best spots in Florida for a fun time on the beach. These beaches were rated based on beauty, water and ocean quality, sand quality, activities to do in the area, climate, and other factors.
SUBSCRIBE for more Travel and Explore Videos.
LIKE if you enjoyed.
COMMENT ideas you have for other videos.
1. Fort Myers - Fort Myers is on Florida’s west coast and averages 85 degree highs in the spring and 92 degree highs in the summer. It offers many activities in the water such as parasailing, kayaking, and fishing. On land, you can shop and walk the streets of Times Square or indulge in one of many Tiki bars. It is also home to seafood restaurants and energetic nightlife.
2. Key West - The most popular of the Florida Keys, Key West is the place to be. Averaging highs of 81 degrees in the spring and 89 degrees in the summer, you will be able to enjoy the beautiful beaches and scenery of the key. On land you can visit grand aquariums, interesting museums, or the elegant Dry Tortugas National Park. In the water, enjoy jet skiing or a catamaran ride through the beautiful gulf coasts. Snorkle in Coral reefs or kayak along the shores.
3. South Beach - 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor, South Beach is a fantastic vacation spot. South Beach, just outside of Miami, is located along the Atlantic Ocean. Miami is home to superb nightlife and lots of places to shop. The area features several tropical parks that are amazing to explore. Rent Bikes and Segways and travel down boardwalks or sit yourself in the white sands of the beach. A superior place for deep sea fishing adventures and home to many highly rated hotels, restaurants, and bars. This area is a perfect merge of city and beach life.
4. Clearwater - Clearwater beach lives up to it’s name, with extremely clear waters and clean beaches. On land, it's very close to Universal Studios and Seaworld which are two amusing family attractions. The beaches and piers make for beautiful walks, and their are several affordable cruises in the area. Clearwater is home to fantastic wineries and many places to shop. There are several rentals available to maximize your experience.
5. St. Petersburg - This beach is home to several art museums such as the famous Dali Museum, and the area is home to vast creativity. The Sunken Gardens is another fantastic tourist attraction home to wildlife and tropical vegetation. St. Petersburg has several locations for classy nightlife and fun street walks. The beach itself has nice white sand and a calming Gulf of Mexico breeze.
6. Palm Beach - Palm Beach is another beach on this list located along the Atlantic. Palm Beach features great activities such as the Palm Beach Zoo and a Lion Country Safari. Nearby is a short drive to the exciting Rapids Water Park, along with several golf courses in the area. The area has a vast amount of high end restaurants available, along with standard water activities. With an average high of 81 degrees in the spring and 81 degrees in the summer, this beach is a great location to relax and enjoy the sun.
7. Naples - Naples, located along the Gulf of Mexico, is a very nature oriented area. There are several Reserves, Swamps, Parks, and Gardens available to visit. They have a great waterpark called Sun-N-Fun Lagoon, along with the Naples Pier aligned by vast boardwalk. There are several ecotours, fishing trips, and there is a Zoo. The beach itself has several stretches of beautiful ocean and trees on the coast.
8. Panama City- Panama City was put on this list due to the multiple activities and great affordability of the area. Although one of the more colder areas on the list, it still averages a high of 76 in the spring and 87 in the summer. Pier Park is one of the most popular places in the area, home to lots of fun activities and shopping. PCB has an extremely popular beach winery, along with a fair sized party crowd. Shell island is a great place to visit while you are here, along with a Ripley’s Believe it or not museum.
9. Daytona Beach- Daytona Beach is home to Daytona International Speedway, along with a pretty cool Museum of Arts and Sciences. It also has the Daytona Lagoon which is a great family friendly water park, along with an energetic boardwalk. Daytona is a thrilling environment and is home to nice beaches. However, the beach quality is lower than many of the beaches on this list.
10. Fort Lauderdale - Lastly, Fort Lauderdale makes the list of top 10 Florida beaches. Fort Lauderdale has very clean beaches and great stretches of beach boardwalks. It is home to many quality hotels and resorts. There isn’t as many land attractions compared to the other places. But the beautiful beach life makes up for this in my opinion.
I hope you enjoyed my Top 10 Florida Beaches for vacation.
Best beaches in Florida: Top 20 best rated and most popular beaches in Florida
What are the best beaches in Florida? Check the most popular and the best rated beaches in Florida.
Enjoy your trip !
Florida beaches :
North Miami Beach
St. George Island Beach
Orchid Island (Florida)
Don Pedro Island
Anna Maria Island Beach
Smathers Beach Key West
Indian River Shores
Pine Island, Hernando County, Florida
Manasota Key, Florida
Oriole Beach, Florida
South Beach, Miami
Indian Harbour Beach
Fort Myers Beach Florida
St. Augustine Beach Florida
Marco Island Beach Florida
Big Lagoon State Park
Indian Rocks Beach
Penascola Beach Florida
Destin Beach Florida
Siesta Key Beach
Laguna Beach, Florida
Miami Beach Florida
Egmont Key State Park
Perdido Key Florida
Boca Chica, Florida Boca Raton
Hollywood Beach Florida
Sunny Isles Beach
Bahia Honda State Park Beach
Clearwater Beach Florida
St. Andrews State Park
Henderson Beach State Park
St. Pete Beach Florida
Horseshoe Beach, Florida
Santa Rosa Beach
Cedar Key, Florida
Atlantic Beach Florida
Daytona Beach Florida
Cape Florida Beach Key Biscayne
Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park
Gulf Islands National Seashore
Little Gasparilla Island
Ponte Verda Beach
Fort Island Gulf Beach
Beverly Beach, Florida
Gasparilla Island State Park
Wabasso Beach Florida
Mexico Beach, Florida
Palm Beach Shores
New Smyrna Beach
North Palm Beach
Jupiter Beach Florida
Cocoa Beach Florida
T.H. Stone Memorial St. Joseph Peninsula State Park
Royal Palm Beach
Panama City Beach Florida
Sarasota Beach Florida
Fort Walton Beach
best beaches in florida
beaches in florida
best florida beaches
best beach in florida
beach resorts in florida
florida beach vacations
top beaches in florida
best beaches florida
florida best beaches
beach in florida
Best beaches in Florida Video :
Check the best hotels in the world :
Top 25 Reasons To Visit The Palm Beaches, Florida | TRAVEL THERAPY
The Palm Beaches, Florida, with it's 47 miles of breathtaking beaches and coastline, is an ideal Travel Therapy destination featuring some of the top hotels and resorts in Florida, along with award-winning restaurants, shopping and unique cultural experiences. Come along with the three-time Emmy award-winning creator of Travel Therapy TV, Karen Schaler, as she gives us an insider look highlighting some of the top things to do in The Palm Beaches.
Stay tuned for new Travel Therapy TV segments featured here every Tuesday! #TravelTherapy #Travel #TravelTips #TravelTuesday #TravelTuesdays
The Palm Beaches - Top Ten Things To Do
Considered the first vacation playground in Florida opened up by the legendary Henry Flagler, this area has miles of beaches from Boca Raton to Jupiter. Luxury homes, condos overlooking the blue Atlantic Ocean and extensive entertainment for the whole family.
1) Beaches- miles of sand and aquamarine water
2) Watersports - yachts, sport fishing, snorkel, ski
3) Henry Flagler Museum= railroad magnate
4) A1A Coastal Drive - scenic ocean views & luxury homes
5) Lake Trail - walk or bike the inter-coastal trail
6) Norton Museum of Art - world class art museum
7) Society of The Four Arts- arts & culture center
8) Theater - Kravis Center for the Performing Arts
9) Wildlife - Parks, McCarthy's Wildlife Sanctuary, Zoo, Safari
10) Science Center & Aquarium - family fun & learning
For more information on The Palm Beaches or any destination worldwide, contact Donna Salerno Travel today.
#Florida #PalmBeaches #DonnaSalernoTravel
Discovery The best of Florida United states.
Let go together to see the best of Florida United states
Video from Ingles sin Barreras inglessinbarreras.com
Bay Harbor Islands
Fort Myers Beach
Glen St. Mary
Indian River Shores
Jupiter Inlet Colony
Lake Clarke Shores
North Redington Beach
Ocean Breeze Park
Palm Beach Shores
Ponce de Leon
South Palm Beach
A New Era on The Island's Best Beach I Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach
For those seeking an authentically Palm Beach experience, the legendary Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach invites you to discover a new level of oceanfront laid back sophistication. Experience a transformation inspired by the Palm Beach's relaxed glamour and famously elegant heritage, where a close connection to the expansive beach is thoughtfully articulated throughout this 6-acre oceanfront paradise.
The renovated Resort brings to life the vision of a timeless Resort in
collaboration with some of the world’s best design and culinary talent. You will immediately sense the coastal laid-back lifestyle created by internationally acclaimed interior architect and designer Martin Brudnizki. The crowning jewel of the Resort is Florie’s, the first restaurant and bar in the United States in partnership with internationally acclaimed Argentine-Italian Chef Mauro Colagreco.
While relaxation is a natural pastime, including the Five Star Spa,
adventure also awaits with infinite ways to enjoy the Resort by land or by sea. With the addition of a new adults-only pool, along with all-new pool and beach experiences, there's more reason than ever to stay in the sunshine. Here, genuinely warm, gracious and attentive service is brought to you by skilled masters of their craft, honoring Palm Beach Island's legend as America's first luxury resort destination. You’ll feel the ocean breeze and be at ease while life's most treasured memories are made.
Allow us to welcome you to a new era on the island's best beach.
Explore more from Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach
Visit Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts online:
11 Cheapest Places in Florida to Buy a Home
► Please Remember to Subscribe! ►
► Follow me on Twitter:
11 Cheapest Places in Florida to Buy a Home.
The Sunshine State is one of the most desirable places in the nation to live. What’s not love? Warm sun, miles of sandy coastline, palm trees, historic sites, and top-notch culinary options. With all these benefits, it’s no wonder many people believe that owning property here will set them back a pretty penny. This is one of the biggest misconceptions about Florida. While places like Naples and Miami Beach are known for their expensive real estate, there are plenty of places in this state that are more than affordable. Here’s what we found to be the eleven cheapest places in Florida to buy a home.
1. Deerfield Beach
3. Cape Coral
4. Palm Coast
6. Palm Bay
8. Port Orange
9. Coconut Creek
Thanks for watching!
✅ TOP 10: Best Beaches In Florida
The best beaches in Florida are some of the nicest beaches in the world. With their white sand and long stretches of coastline, you'll be able to find something for you in no time.
MUST HAVE TRAVEL GEAR
✓Carry On Luggage:
To find the best beaches in Florida for families we suggest watching our video as we share some of the nicest family style beaches with facilities.
To get a Florida beaches map head to Google images and we're sure you'll find one.
Some of the top Florida beaches are Clearwater Florida beach, Sanibel Florida beach, and ones located on the gulf coast.
The best beaches in southeast Florida are often found by doing long scenic drives.
Best Beaches In Florida:
Top 10 Beachfront Hotels in Daytona Beach, Florida, USA
Top 10 Beachfront Hotels in Daytona Beach, Florida, USA
► If you like my videos, please subscribe!
❖ Hyatt Place Daytona Beach-Oceanfront
3161 South Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, Florida 32118, USA
Phone: +1 386-944-2010
❖ Best Western Aku Tiki Inn
2225 South Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, Florida 32118, USA
Phone: +1 386-252-9631
❖ Hampton Inn Daytona Shores-Oceanfront
3135 South Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, Florida 32118, USA
Phone: +1 386-767-8533
❖ Sun Viking Lodge - Daytona Beach
2411 South Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, Florida 32118, USA
Phone: +1 386-252-6252
❖ Days Inn by Wyndham Daytona Oceanfront
3357 South Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, Florida 32118, USA
Phone: +1 386-506-8978
❖ Bahama House - Daytona Beach Shores
2001 South Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, Florida 32118, USA
Phone: +1 800-571-2001
❖ Daytona Beach Regency By Diamond Resorts
400 North Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, Florida 32118, USA
Phone: +1 386-944-0723
❖ The Shores Resort & Spa
2637 South Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, Florida 32118, USA
Phone: +1 386-767-7350
❖ Hilton Daytona Beach Resort
100 North Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, Florida 32118, USA
Phone: +1 386-254-8200
❖ Atlantic Terrace
3629 South Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach Shores, Florida 32118, USA
Phone: +1 386-767-6447
Bucket List #98 - Visit West Palm Beach Florida
Escape the 9-5 and Travel the world?
Erlend Bakke, Author of the 1# International Amazon bestseller Never Work Again
Get 30 mins Business Consulting on Outsourcing your Business Here: mroutsource.com
Get the book here:
Don't forget to like and subscribe! :)