Parkville is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Baltimore County, Maryland, United States. As of the 2010 census, the population was 30,734. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
The Best Attractions In Parkville
1. Longwood GardensKennett Square Longwood Gardens is an American botanical garden. It consists of over 1,077 acres of gardens, woodlands, and meadows in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania, United States in the Brandywine Creek Valley. It is one of the premier horticultural display gardens in the United States and is open to visitors year-round to enjoy exotic plants and horticulture , events and performances, seasonal and themed attractions, as well as educational lectures, courses, and workshops. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
2. Steven F. Udvar-Hazy CenterChantilly The Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center, also called the Udvar-Hazy Center, is the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum 's annex at Washington Dulles International Airport in the Chantilly area of Fairfax County, Virginia, United States. It holds numerous exhibits, including the Space Shuttle Discovery and the Enola Gay. The 760,000-square-foot facility was made possible by a $65 million gift in October 1999 to the Smithsonian Institution by Steven F. Udvar-Házy, an immigrant from Hungary and co-founder of the International Lease Finance Corporation, an aircraft leasing corporation. The main NASM building, located on the National Mall in Washington, D.C, had always contained more artifacts than could be displayed, and most of the collection had been stored, unavailable to visitors, at the Pa... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Harpers Ferry National Historical ParkHarpers Ferry John Brown's raid on Harpers Ferry was an effort by armed abolitionist John Brown to initiate an armed slave revolt in 1859 by taking over a United States arsenal at Harpers Ferry, Virginia. Brown's party of 22 was defeated by a company of U.S. Marines, led by First Lieutenant Israel Greene. Colonel Robert E. Lee was in overall command of the operation to retake the arsenal. John Brown had originally asked Harriet Tubman and Frederick Douglass, both of whom he had met in his transformative years as an abolitionist in Springfield, Massachusetts, to join him in his raid, but Tubman was prevented by illness and Douglass declined, as he believed Brown's plan would fail. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Harrah's PhiladelphiaChester Harrah's Philadelphia Casino & Racetrack is a racino on the Chester, Pennsylvania waterfront. The track's first harness racing season opened on September 10, 2006. Wagering on live horse races is currently available on-track from April to December on Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. The racing broadcast is also available for wagering via simulcast from other racetracks throughout the United States and Canada. The 5⁄8 mile racetrack has a limestone-based surface. The midpoint of 1-mile races comes on a bridge that hangs over the Delaware River and provides a view of freight ships passing by. The racing paddock at Harrah's holds up to 131 horses. Because of limited space, horses are shipped in to the paddock rather than stabled on-track. Built on the site of the former Sun Shipbuil... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Antietam National BattlefieldSharpsburg Antietam National Battlefield is a National Park Service protected area along Antietam Creek in Sharpsburg, Washington County, northwestern Maryland. It commemorates the American Civil War Battle of Antietam that occurred on September 17, 1862. The area, situated on fields among the Appalachian foothills near the Potomac River, features the battlefield site and visitor center, a national military cemetery, stone arch Burnside's Bridge and a field hospital museum. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. George Washington's Mount VernonMount Vernon Mount Vernon was the plantation of George Washington, the first President of the United States, and his wife, Martha Dandridge Custis Washington. Today the historic mansion, outbuildings, and two museums are open to visitors 365 days a year. The estate is situated on the banks of the Potomac River in Fairfax County, Virginia, near Alexandria, across from Prince George's County, Maryland. The Washington family had owned land in the area since the time of Washington's great-grandfather in 1674. Around 1934 they embarked on an expansion of the estate that continued under George Washington, who began leasing the estate in 1754, but did not become its sole owner until 1761.The mansion was built of wood in a loose Palladian style, the original house was built by George Washington's father August... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Best Time To Visit or Travel to Baltimore, Maryland.
Short video slide show describing when the best time to visit this city based on weather and climate.
Some photos courtesy of Wikimedia Commons and others purchased from canstockphoto.com.
Ruxton Towers Apartments in Towson, MD - ForRent.com
Come and live in one of the most prestigious communities in the Baltimore metropolitan area...Ruxton. The thrill, ease, and security of high rise living in a suburban setting is all here at Ruxton Towers. This community boasts cable-ready apartment homes with modern kitchens including double ovens, disposal, dishwasher, tennis court and swimming pool, trash and mail chutes, balconies and so much more. Come home to high rise living at its finest at Ruxton Towers!
Parke Laurel Apartments | Laurel Maryland | Morgan Properties
Laurel Apartments for Rent | Parke Laurel Welcome Home To - Morgan Properties
PARK LAUREL APARTMENTS 13178 Larchdale Rd Laurel, MD 20744 866-995-3290
Parke Laurel is a unique apartment community located in Laurel, Maryland just twenty minutes away from the excitement of Washington, DC. This quiet community is nestled on more than seventeen acres of well-kept, wooded landscaping providing stunning views from every apartment home. Residents can choose between ten types of floor plans boasting one, two, and three bedroom designs. There are plenty of options, so everyone can find a home to fit their needs. Parke Laurel offers a vast array of amenities for residents including a refreshing swimming pool and relaxing sundeck. Plenty of open space for your furry friends to run around, and a colorful play area the little ones will enjoy. The professional on-site management and maintenance team provide outstanding twenty-four hour customer service. Each apartment home includes individual climate control whether you like crisp air conditioning or toasty heat, so everyone is comfortable. You will love the spacious closets, plush carpets, and your choice of private patio or balcony. Along with lavish renovated kitchens any gourmet chef would dream of. Find your moment at Parke Laurel today!
Find your perfect space. Search for more Morgan Properties Apartment Homes for Rent.
Google Map |
Google Plus |
Facebook | facebook.com/ParkeLaurelApartments
Twitter | twitter.com/ParkeLaurelApts
YouTube Channel - Morgan Properties
Embassy Suites Baltimore - North/Hunt Valley in Hunt Valley MD
Reservations: . . . . . . . .. .. ... . . . . Embassy Suites Baltimore - North/Hunt Valley 213 International Circle Hunt Valley MD 21030 Only a short drive from Baltimore city centre, this all-suite hotel offers easy access to area attractions. It features an indoor pool and spacious accommodations with 32-inch flat-screen TVs. The Embassy Suites Baltimore-North/Hunt Valley offers guests a cooked-to-order breakfast as well as a free evening reception. There is also an on-site convenience store. Each suite is equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. They provide a separate living room with a sofa bed and an alarm clock radio with an MP3 connection. Guests at the hotel can work out in the state-of-the-art gym or relax in the jacuzzi. Hunt Valley Embassy Suites is located close to the Pimlico Race Course as well as the Hunt Valley Towne Center shopping centre. The sites of Baltimore city centre, including the Inner Harbor, are easily accessible with the nearby light-rail public transport station.