Piffard is a census-designated place and hamlet in the town of York, Livingston County, New York, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 220. The Zip Code is: 14533. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
The Best Attractions In Piffard
1. Abbey of the GeneseePiffard The Abbey of the Genesee is a community of more than two dozen contemplative monks located near Piffard in the town of York, New York. They are a member of the Order of Cistercians of the Strict Observance, commonly known as the Trappists. They were founded from the Abbey of Gethsemani in Bardstown, Kentucky in 1951. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
2. Corning Museum of GlassCorning Corning Incorporated is an American multinational technology company that specializes in specialty glass, ceramics, and related materials and technologies including advanced optics, primarily for industrial and scientific applications. The company was known as Corning Glass Works until 1989, when it changed its name to Corning Incorporated. In 1998, Corning divested itself of its consumer lines by selling the Corning Consumer Products Company subsidiary to Borden, but still holds an interest of about 8 percent. As of 2014, Corning had five major business sectors: display technologies, environmental technologies, life sciences, optical communications, and specialty materials. Corning is involved in two joint ventures: Dow Corning and Pittsburgh Corning. Quest Diagnostics and Covance were sp... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Finger Lakes Gaming & RacetrackFarmington New York State Finger Lakes Gaming & Racetrack is a thoroughbred horse-racing track and casino located in Farmington in western New York State, approximately 25 miles southeast of Rochester. The facility is about one mile south of New York State Thruway exit 44. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Taughannock Falls State ParkTrumansburg Taughannock Falls State Park is a 750-acre state park located in the Town of Ulysses in Tompkins County, New York in the United States. The park is northwest of Ithaca near Trumansburg. The park's namesake, Taughannock Falls, is a 215-foot plunge waterfall that is the highest single-drop waterfall east of the Rocky Mountains. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Letchworth State ParkCastile Letchworth State Park is a 14,427-acre state park located in Livingston and Wyoming counties, New York. The park is roughly 17 miles long, following the course of the Genesee River as it flows north through a deep gorge and over several large waterfalls. It is located 35 miles southwest of Rochester and 60 miles southeast of Buffalo, and spans portions of the Livingston County towns of Leicester, Mount Morris, and Portage, as well as the Wyoming County towns of Castile and Genesee Falls. In 1859, industrialist William Pryor Letchworth began purchasing land near the Middle Falls, and started construction of his Glen Iris Estate. In 1906 he bequeathed the 1,000-acre estate to New York, which soon after became the core of the newly created Letchworth State Park.The park prominently features t... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Darien Lake Amusement ParkDarien Center Darien Lake is a theme park resort in New York, Located in Darien, New York, United States. It is owned by EPR Properties and operated by Six Flags. In addition to the amusement park, it features a campground, water park, and an on-site lodging. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. Niagara Jet AdventuresYoungstown New York State Lewiston is a village in Niagara County, New York, United States. The population was 2,701 at the 2010 census. The village is named after Morgan Lewis, an early 19th-century governor of New York. It is part of the Buffalo–Niagara Falls Metropolitan Statistical Area. The Village of Lewiston, NY is within the Town of Lewiston. The Earl W. Brydges Artpark State Park lies at its southern border. Lewiston was selected by Rand McNally as one of the Top Ten Best Small Towns in America in November 2012. Lewiston is situated on the Niagara River, just across the river from Canada. The Niagara River intersects the Niagara Escarpment between Lewiston and Queenston, Ontario, identifying the escarpment's Lewiston-Queenston section as the geologic origin of Niagara Falls. Over a roughly 12,500 year sp... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
THC NEWS Ep1 (FUNNY CANNABIS NEWS SHOW)
This is THC news with your host Piffard Piffington and Guy Greenleaf this weeks top stories Government issues damning response to a 200,000 cannabis legislation petition they'll never stop us while campaigning in the legal marijuana state of Colorado with Senator Mark Udall Hillary Clinton takes time out at a coffee shop to crack a pot joke another thing you'll never fine in her emails voters from the two earliest voting states feel they should be able to set their own marijuana laws without federal interference when asked one voter responded leave us alone Uncle Sam you'll get your cut New York is jumping on the marijuana bandwagon come January you'll be able to legally medicate throughout the empire state don't wait till then to see if you're eligible go to marijuana doctors.com and make an appointment with a physician licensed to prescribe you a card OK we're going live to Guy Greenleaf on pot locator Guy are you there I'm here Piff what's going on on pot locator Guy there's an awesome dispensary green wolf pre-ICO located on 2950 Los Feliz boulevard The happy Boulevard lost Angeles California they've got grams from 10 to 15 Deutschmarks Kush OG kosher kosher og for our Hasidic friends venom og yodas Brain feel the force pass and puff puff give'em a visit if you're ever in the loss Angeles area just let them know your friends at marijuana doctors sent you back to you Piff Guy Greenleaf ladies and gentlemen the man's an animal will be back after this quick commercial break get ready for another high smoking lifestyle will venture into the lives of those who can afford to cultivate it supply it to those who consume it if you're looking to take a 420 vacation look no further go to 420 friendly.com and find all accommodations and lodging for your 420 vaca all that and more on the next episode of lifestyles of the lie and who bake it with me cannabis leach. A huge cannabis farm was found in Liverpool by firefighters tackling a blaze at a warehouse afterwords which they pro longed the wait at the drive-through at the local McDonald's we hope that marijuana becomes legal not only in the United States but all over the world we want our politicians to realize that use that marijuana has and stop acting like they don't already smoked it this is Lieutenant Governor Gavin Newsom at the 2014 California state Democratic convention and we wish all our politicians felt the way he did when he made this speech but for almost 20 years now we sat back watching our accomplishments while the world nation and states like Colorado and Washington have past Us by it's time to legalize it's time to tax it's time to roll one up and light a fat sack light one up for a healthier America easier said than done Gavin easier said than done a wedding in Oregon last week did the first and coolest thing in history they had a smoke tent with its very own bud tender John and Whitney Elledge those innovators had weed instead of alcohol at their wedding everyone enjoyed it including an 81-year-old woman who hasn't smoked since the hippies were hippies someone call Owen Wilson and Vinny Vaughn there's a wedding to crash OK folks that's the news roll it light it smoke it but keep it safe and keep it legal good night
Jacob August Riis (May 3, 1849 – May 26, 1914) was a Danish American social reformer, muckraking journalist and social documentary photographer. He is known for using his photographic and journalistic talents to help the impoverished in New York City; those impoverished New Yorkers were the subject of most of his prolific writings and photography. He endorsed the implementation of model tenements in New York with the help of humanitarian Lawrence Veiller. Additionally, as one of the most famous proponents of the newly practicable casual photography, he is considered one of the fathers of photography due to his very early adoption of flash in photography. While living in New York, Riis experienced poverty and became a police reporter writing about the quality of life in the slums. He attempted to alleviate the bad living conditions of poor people by exposing their living conditions to the middle and upper classes.
This video is targeted to blind users.
Attribution: Article text available under CC-BY-SA Creative Commons image source in video